Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

Trump will definitely NOT participate in the Republican debate. Can't link source because it is Washington Post, and the say I have used up my free articles. LOL

Anyway, whatever money they give to Fox for the debate, he is giving to Wounded Warriors. Good

call.

You're saying Fox pays candidates to debate? :disbelief:
No, it's the other way around.

Uh... rrrreeeeallly.

Link?

Seriously, if we have TV networks charging people to debate, this is some big news. I would even call it... YUUUGE.

Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.
If you want to see professionalism at work, skip The Kelly Files; she's a whiny little brat.

I liked the response from FOX:

“We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.”

Trump team says he'll ditch Thursday's GOP debate

Last edited:
it would be awkward for him to show up after that misogynistic comment about Kelly, yes. Bear in mind, I don't watch/can't stomach watching Fox

Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.
If you want to see professionalism at work, skip The Kelly Files; she's a whiny little brat.
I don't usually watch The Kelley File. When I have it's not too bad. Maybe a bit partisan and/or dramatic at times.

This Just In from NBC News. Sesame's "Oscar The Grouch" has agreed to fill in for Donald Trump for Thursday nites GOP debate.

Not a bad idea actually.

Really they should just put an empty chair up there.

Catch me at a better town hall than all the weak hillary and wacko sanders have done. No need to watch the 20th RNC debate, when there has been enough already. My vote is set.

“We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.”

Fox put that out BEFORE he decided to forgo the debate.

Does that sound "Fair and Balanced" to you?

Sounds to me like they already had it out for him, just like the last Fox News Debate.

Isn't this the same reason the Democrats decided not to do a Fox News debate?

Old Trump can't be on Fox anymore...It's largest investor is a royal Muslim...

That wasn't the response. That's what Fox said that caused Trump to tell them to go fuck themselves and then he backed out on the debate.

That wasn't the response. That's what Fox said that caused Trump to tell them to go fuck themselves and then he backed out on the debate.
They were clearly discussing it before his announcement. It's not like they just put that statement out there for no reason.

*or members of his campaign announced it

Now, if Trump was smart...he would debate Sanders on another channel at the same time.

The last thing a politician wants to do is say anything that might hurt them, so why do it if you have already won?
Trump has been saying "things that might hurt him" from day one of the campaign.

And every time he does, two things happen:

1.) Liberals (in and out of the news media) announce that now he's done it, that will kill him, Trump is finished for saying that.
2.) Trump's ratings have gone UP.

Every time.
Almost as if Liberals say that in order to get his ratings up................

Forum List

Back