Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

Old Trump can't be on Fox anymore...It's largest investor is a royal Muslim...
he wont show up even if Megyn was naked?
Trump is buzy burning bridges on his war path to the presidency...
what if Megyn,Kimberly, and Jenna Lee asked the questions in the nude?
I'd need a towel.....Trump would need hair support..and popsicle sticks to make hie wiener look erect...

What Fox did to Trump earlier today was dirty, especially prior to the debate.

If Rump can't handle trolling from Fox Noise ---- how in the blue fuck is he going to handle Vlad the Imputiner, DAESH and Dim Dong Un?

And the Democrat Fox News debate? Did I miss it? Oh...wait a minute...they refused to do one.

Trumps a genius...the left will make this argument...and this will be the reply every time.

That uh, doesn't even address the question.

What Fox did to Trump earlier today was dirty, especially prior to the debate.

If Rump can't handle trolling from Fox Noise ---- how in the blue fuck is he going to handle Vlad the Imputiner, DAESH and Dim Dong Un?

And the Democrat Fox News debate? Did I miss it? Oh...wait a minute...they refused to do one.

Trumps a genius...the left will make this argument...and this will be the reply every time.

That uh, doesn't even address the question.

Sure it does...the answer is "the same way the Democrats that refused to do a Fox News Debate would...only better."

And when the Establishment says it...Trump says, "I had no issue doing to debates on enemy territory...NBC, CNBC, CNN...where everyone was on equal footing. But at FOX, the establishment GOP Network..."

I'd need a towel.....Trump would need hair support..and popsicle sticks to make hie wiener look erect...
i wonder what Joe Biden would need.

Concrete pillars...

Concrete pillars...
if that Bandaras chick with the 42dds did the debate topless, Joe Biden would have to super glue his weenis to his right thigh.

Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.
This wasn't about tough questions, it was about Gotcha Questions which had nothing to do with the role of president
What's a 'Gotcha Question'?

Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.
This wasn't about tough questions, it was about Gotcha Questions which had nothing to do with the role of president
One that has nothing to do with running the country.

What about questions that help to establish a candidate's character or personal beliefs?
After all, he is applying for a job...that's pretty standard practice in job interviews.
Are they 'Gotcha questions' as well?

I thought you motherfuckers hated Fox News.

Now you love it.

:lame2:
Trump's fragile ego and erratic behavior would seem to reveal a man crippled with emotional difficulties. I don't think we can have an unstable character like that with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

I thought you motherfuckers hated Fox News.

Now you love it.

:lame2:
You again assume something that is not true...I neither hate nor love Fox...or CNN or etc.,, etc.,,etc.......

What about questions that help to establish a candidate's character or personal beliefs?
After all, he is applying for a job...that's pretty standard practice in job interviews.
Are they 'Gotcha questions' as well?
Nope. Character assassination isn't part of a job interview.

Forum List

Back