Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

What Fox did to Trump earlier today was dirty, especially prior to the debate.

If Rump can't handle trolling from Fox Noise ---- how in the blue fuck is he going to handle Vlad the Imputiner, DAESH and Dim Dong Un?

And the Democrat Fox News debate? Did I miss it? Oh...wait a minute...they refused to do one.

Trumps a genius...the left will make this argument...and this will be the reply every time.

That uh, doesn't even address the question.

Sure it does...the answer is "the same way the Democrats that refused to do a Fox News Debate would...only better."

And when the Establishment says it...Trump says, "I had no issue doing to debates on enemy territory...NBC, CNBC, CNN...where everyone was on equal footing. But at FOX, the establishment GOP Network..."

I'm actually not familiar with that -- Democrats refusing a Fox debate.

But that wasn't the question. The question was, if Rump can't handle simple trollling from Fox Noise --- then how the hell is he gonna handle the Presidency and all that goes with it?

I mean you can only run away from so many things. Big issues don't wait.

Did you see a Democrat Debate on Fox News in 2015/2016? Me either.

But more specifically, both Barack AND Hillary refused in 2007...

Yesterday, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson became the latest Democratic presidential candidates to decide that they will not participate in this fall's Fox News Channel debate, which is co-sponsored by the Congressional Black Caucus.

According to the AP article:The debate exodus began two months ago when John Edwards became the first candidate to announce that he would not attend the Sept. 23 debate in Detroit. A week later, Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama announced they also would not participate.

Democrats Dismiss Fox News Debate

----------------

Well...I suppose he can start with trying to get Fox News excluded from the press pool...

He could boycott Fox News after he is elected President...

He could even have the Justice Department spy on their reporters...

The truth is...sometimes the answer has to be "No."...it's not in my best interests of the interests of the country to...for a completely random, nonspecific example...go on an "apologize for American" tour to kowtow to every foreign leader...or make a terrible treaty "non-treaty" with an enemy of ourselves and our allies, just to put out a press release to say you did it.

Sometimes it's best to just walk away and try again when the odds are more firmly in your favor.

Doesn't everyone know this?

Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.
This wasn't about tough questions, it was about Gotcha Questions which had nothing to do with the role of president
What's a 'Gotcha Question'?
"How many women do you plan to insult, call fat sluts?"

Maybe you need to look it up.
I have...I can't find that quote.

I found this question from her to him though “You’ve called women you don’t like, ‘fat pigs,’ ‘dogs,’ slobs, and disgusting animals,”
Is that the one you refer to?
Is that a 'Gotcha question'?

Without Trump R debate will be boring almost as the D debate.

I couldn't care less about hearing the same answers over and over, especially from Kasich, Christie and Bush, but would love to see everyone trying to stump the Trump and his replies to that.

His decision is not about Megyn Kelly, but about Fox playing games with him.

5agjs8.png

Look grampaw, it's very simple. All you have to do is one of two things ---- either show us any indication of whatever the hell your imaginarium is riffing on --- or admit that you're having a senior moment and ran out of Midol.

If you fucked up, then you fucked up. Just admit it.

OMG, your reeading comprehension issue has become serious! I believe that, under The Brady Law, you are now at the point of incompetence where you must not be allowed to even look at firearms!

You're seeming a touch frantic just now so maybe there's a responsible adult nearby who can help.

Or....maybe not.

So all you liberals who hate FOX have suddenly decided you'll vote for Trump just "to hurt FOX"!

Or are you just lying as usual?
We have nothing to do with GOP caucuses and primaries. While you're whining about liberals conservatives prefer trump over rubio, jeb, Cruz, Christie, fiorino, kasich, huckabee, carson and whoever else is still in it.

All but one should drop out and take on trump. And if conservatives can't unite behind one of these guys to take the GOP nominee away from trump, what chance do they have in november?
It would be a good thing for the GOP establishment to burn to the ground for the good of the country.
The Republicans were smart. Years ago they realized its more important to control the states. Michigan votes blue but both houses and the governor are Republican. How's that even possible?

I couldn't care less about hearing the same answers over and over, especially from Kasich, Christie and Bush, but would love to see everyone trying to stump the Trump and his replies to that.

5agjs8.png
This isn't a reality show. Or is it?

So all you liberals who hate FOX have suddenly decided you'll vote for Trump just "to hurt FOX"!

Or are you just lying as usual?
We have nothing to do with GOP caucuses and primaries. While you're whining about liberals conservatives prefer trump over rubio, jeb, Cruz, Christie, fiorino, kasich, huckabee, carson and whoever else is still in it.

All but one should drop out and take on trump. And if conservatives can't unite behind one of these guys to take the GOP nominee away from trump, what chance do they have in november?
It would be a good thing for the GOP establishment to burn to the ground for the good of the country.
The Republicans were smart. Years ago they realized its more important to control the states. Michigan votes blue but both houses and the governor are Republican. How's that even possible?
Strengthening states rights and single term limits is key...

5agjs8.png
This isn't a reality show. Or is it?

It seems, for Fox, it is.

They think they can do whatever they want, Trump proved them otherwise.

:finger3:

By the way, people seems to be forgetting this...

Google and Fox TV Invite Anti-Trump Muslim Advocate to Join Next GOP TV-Debate

Last edited:
Look grampaw, it's very simple. All you have to do is one of two things ---- either show us any indication of whatever the hell your imaginarium is riffing on --- or admit that you're having a senior moment and ran out of Midol.

If you fucked up, then you fucked up. Just admit it.

OMG, your reeading comprehension issue has become serious! I believe that, under The Brady Law, you are now at the point of incompetence where you must not be allowed to even look at firearms!

You're seeming a touch frantic just now so maybe there's a responsible adult nearby who can help.

Or....maybe not.

So................................................................ nothing.

Quelle surprise.
snore.gif

5agjs8.png

Orange face makeup is "what guys want"?

Dooooooooooooon't think so.

5agjs8.png

Orange face makeup is "what guys want"?

Dooooooooooooon't think so.

Too stupid to get the point? I bet you voted for Barry.

Did you see a Democrat Debate on Fox News in 2015/2016? Me either

Seeing as how I don't even have a television, probably not.

Nor would I have watched one if I did have one. Not even primary season has started yet.

Well...I suppose he can start with trying to get Fox News excluded from the press pool...

But of course. He's already got experience in that.
Such is the idiocy of politics by opinion polls.

Donald Trump is missing this debate because he is getting ready to drop out of this race. No candidate would miss a debate right before Super Tuesday--LOL

1. Bill Clinton called Trump right before he entered this race.
2. Trump goes balls out on Hispanics--knowing full well they were one of the reasons Romney lost in 2012.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState
3. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with Hispanics when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Last edited:
Well I say good for FOX. Roger Ailes will let Mr. Trump walk rather than replace Megyn Kelley. This makes Donald Trump look like shit. He isn't willing to subject himself to tough questions from moderators. Will this stance carry over into the general election should he get the primary win? That is not going to play well at all.
This wasn't about tough questions, it was about Gotcha Questions which had nothing to do with the role of president
What's a 'Gotcha Question'?
One that has nothing to do with running the country.

Like Carly Fiorina's face? Or Ben Carson's "low energy"? Oh, wait, those are "Gotcha" answers.

Trump is a candy ass draft dodging coward.......so no big surprise.
Irrelevant.
Everyone needs to remember how that draft dodging coward talked shit about John McCain. As if a chickenshit asshole like Trump could even begin to relate to the experience of men who served their country in uniform.

Fox is less credible with each passing day its sad. Kelly unfairly bushwhacked Trump in the first debate, it was planned and deliberate. Fox has since repeatedly attacked Trump and whenever Trump fights back Fox pretends to be the innocent victim its sickening at this point. So good for Trump choosing not to attend, I mean what's the point of showing up knowing you are going to get bushwhacked again by these Fox clowns.

Forum List

Back