BREAKING: Trumps Tax Returns Revealed - HE PAYS NOTHING!!!!

Of course you are. Because you get more sadistic satisfaction squeezing eleven dollars out of a single parent that can't afford eggs than getting eleven thousand out of a spoiled-rich asshole who's had everything handed to him all his life including how to sidestep taxes and recycle it all back to Numero Uno.

I look at it this way..... that eleven dollars MAY be enough to kill the welfare recipient and thereby reduce by one the number of people stealing money from me via the government.

[

This is the dirty little secret of the super-rich. They don't pay federal income tax.

Nothing.

How much Federal income tax did you pay in 1981?

How many jobs did you create in 1981?

How much did you pay in property tax and other taxes?

This is the dirty little secret of the super-rich. They don't pay federal income tax.

Nothing.

Good for him. If I could figure out how to do the same, I would too.

I'm more concerned about the worthless fuckers at the other end of the financial spectrum paying nothing.

Of course you are. Because you get more sadistic satisfaction squeezing eleven dollars out of a single parent that can't afford eggs than getting eleven thousand out of a spoiled-rich asshole who's had everything handed to him all his life including how to sidestep taxes and recycle it all back to Numero Uno.

Stay classy, assy.
Then you should give her 11 bucks.

And maybe I do. But the post wasn't about me; it was about the bitter old man to whom I replied.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Nothing.

LINK

Yeah, that was from the 1970’s.

Time for some fresh dirt.

Where are the tax returns?

[

Nothing.

How much Federal income tax did you pay in 1981?

How many jobs did you create in 1981?

How much did you pay in property tax and other taxes?

More than Trump. I would prove it but I was audited that year….nana nana boo boo.

Hey wait --- come to think of it I paid more than Rump did too. Maybe you and I should be Prezzydent. Seeing as how we put more into the country than he did....

[Q

More than Trump. I would prove it but I was audited that year….nana nana boo boo.

You are hiding the amount you paid in taxes. You didn't tell how many jobs you created or how less than Trump you paid in other taxes.

I suspect that being a Moon Bat you are a welfare queen that gets benefit from the trillion a year other people pay in income taxes but don't pay in any yourself. That is the way you Moon Bats roll.

If you think people like Trump are bad people for taking legal income tax deductions then come next year when you do your taxes then don't take any deductions yourself. No personal deductions, no standard deduction no itemized deductions. Pay more taxes than you have to. Put your money where your mouth is for a change. That way you will stop being a friggin hypocrite.

[Q

You are hiding the amount you paid in taxes. You didn't tell how many jobs you created or how less than Trump you paid in other taxes.

I suspect that being a Moon Bat you are a welfare queen that gets benefit from the trillion a year other people pay in income taxes but don't pay in any yourself. That is the way you Moon Bats roll.

If you think people like Trump are bad people for taking legal income tax deductions then come next year when you do your taxes then don't take any deductions yourself. No personal deductions, no standard deduction no itemized deductions. Pay more taxes than you have to. Put your money where your mouth is for a change. That way you will stop being a friggin hypocrite.

I would love to but I was audited for that year…it still goes on today.
But I can tell you this…it was yuge…all of the employees love me, they worship me, I know words, I have the best words and they’re all terrific.

He's pays very few taxes. He's the least charitable billionaire in the world, even to his own charity. Yeah, it's all within his rights, but the man is a scumbag.

The Donald's tax liability will remain negligible due to depreciation and nature of his business, ability to pass on loses. So are we now to assume the tax code and system is flawed?

If any Moon Bat thinks The Donald did something illegal then present the evidence.

If any Moon Bat doesn't like legal income tax deductions then show us where you have refused to take deductions when submitting your taxes.

You know, put your money where your mouth is.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Nothing.

LINK

He hired Great lawyers and accountants the perfect man for the Job!!!!!!!!-

Have to get the best to catch the best you know.

Libtards hate it when other people take income tax deductions but they make damn sure they take their deductions each year.

Hypocritical bastards.

Nothing.

LINK

On the other hand, tax cheat and tax evading Democrats are fine with you

Nothing.

LINK

The article said he paid nothing in a few years during the late 1970's. He is a businessman who has declared bankruptcy more than once. You are only obligated to pay taxes when you have a net gain less expenses. Do you know what his net gain was for those years. Remember, income is taxed, not net worth. I find nothing remarkable,or notable in this article.

Forum List

Back