BREAKING: Trumps Tax Returns Revealed - HE PAYS NOTHING!!!!

This is the dirty little secret of the super-rich. They don't pay federal income tax.

Nothing.

Good for him. If I could figure out how to do the same, I would too.

I'm more concerned about the worthless fuckers at the other end of the financial spectrum paying nothing.

Of course you are. Because you get more sadistic satisfaction squeezing eleven dollars out of a single parent that can't afford eggs than getting eleven thousand out of a spoiled-rich asshole who's had everything handed to him all his life including how to sidestep taxes and recycle it all back to Numero Uno.

Stay classy, assy.
Pegged him dead to rights. It's the essence of being Republican, squeezing the life out of the left fortunate while sucking up to the megarich.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

This is the dirty little secret of the super-rich. They don't pay federal income tax.

Nothing.

LINK
Neither do puerto rican citizens.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Nothing.

LINK

So, tell me hazlnut, just how much would you pay in taxes if you could legally pay nothing? So we are going to turn on Trump for using the tax laws to his advantage?

Nothing.

I'm more concerned about the worthless fuckers at the other end of the financial spectrum paying nothing.

Of course you are. Because you get more sadistic satisfaction squeezing eleven dollars out of a single parent that can't afford eggs than getting eleven thousand out of a spoiled-rich asshole who's had everything handed to him all his life including how to sidestep taxes and recycle it all back to Numero Uno.

Stay classy, assy.
Pegged him dead to rights. It's the essence of being Republican, squeezing the life out of the left fortunate while sucking up to the megarich.

Do you pay more than you have to? I think not. Do you claim the deductions you are allowed by law? I think so. So Trump uses the tax laws just as you do. Would you expect anything less from an intelligent person with good CPA's?

Nothing.

Stay classy, assy.

The double-taxation law is why businesses leave Ameria.
Even prominent dem Larry Kudlow said this tax needs to be abolished. Along with lowering cooperate taxes.
Hey but lets stick it to business.
Why you're cheering pogo is beyond me.

Nothing.

LINK

So, tell me hazlnut, just how much would you pay in taxes if you could legally pay nothing? So we are going to turn on Trump for using the tax laws to his advantage?
Puting chickens or goats on his golf course claiming agricultural exemptions??

Nothing.

Stay classy, assy.

and he's going to make america greater???? lol with our tax money not his a con man president

Nothing.

LINK

If that was true, you would have goats and chickens in your front yard if you have one.

Nothing.

LINK

So you quote a 1981 report that refers to two years in the 1970s during he used a legal tax provision in the preparation of his taxes.

Oh teh horrors!!111!!!!!!!?!!!!! By the by, do you take a deduction for your mortgage interest?

He is committing theft against people that do pay taxes...
-He uses our police to protect his buildings from thugs.
-He uses the Secret service!
- He uses our stable economic system that is maintained by government regulations, police and our military.
-He drives trucks over our roads!!! Causing damage to them.

If he is cheating the tax payers he should be ashamed of himself.

Nothing.

LINK

If that was true, you would have goats and chickens in your front yard if you have one.
Have a huge backyard but an exemption is something I don't need Trump makes money there He can use that bs exemption

Nothing.

LINK

So you quote a 1981 report that refers to two years in the 1970s during he used a legal tax provision in the preparation of his taxes.

Oh teh horrors!!111!!!!!!!?!!!!! By the by, do you take a deduction for your mortgage interest?
Sure Doesn't everyone? Even the super rich with 10 million and up homes

Nothing.

LINK

It's a tax provision which allows you to reduce the amount of taxes you pay. Isn't that evil according to your worldview?

Nothing.

LINK

A 34 year old disclosure, detailing something he did nearly over 40 years ago. The WaPo must be getting really desperate.

I've got it. We need a new rating called "Lame" shaped like a crutch. This thread would be the first candidate.

Nothing.

LINK

It's a tax provision which allows you to reduce the amount of taxes you pay. Isn't that evil according to your worldview?
NO NOT AT ALL a mtg deduction is something anyone can use who owns a home There are many loopholes that only scum like trump can use those are the ones that should go BUT repubs won't hurt their REAL base ......billionaires

Nothing.

LINK

NO NOT AT ALL a mtg deduction is something anyone can use who owns a home There are many loopholes that only scum like trump can use those are the ones that should go BUT repubs won't hurt their REAL base ......billionaires

Oh blah blah blah. The reason that the tax code is so complex with an unknowable amount of deductions and preferences is because Big Government Loons such as you support the system. Want less of these? Then cut back government and implement a simple flat tax for everyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He is committing theft against people that do pay taxes...
-He uses our police to protect his buildings from thugs.
-He uses the Secret service!
- He uses our stable economic system that is maintained by government regulations, police and our military.
-He drives trucks over our roads!!! Causing damage to them.

If he is cheating the tax payers he should be ashamed of himself.

Lyin Matthew. When Warren Buffet and Bill Gates advocate higher taxes then evade them and when Democrats like Tom Daschle, Charlie Rangle, Hillary Clinton, Zoe Baird and others actually cheat on their taxes you're completely silent.

Suddenly with Trump it becomes a standard for you ...

Nothing.

LINK
Even Buffets secretary pays more taxes ........

Forum List

Back