Breaking: Tucker Carlson’s Twitter show Loses 86% of Viewers in Historic Ratings Freefall

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
How can tucker blame his loss on Biden?

You know that's what you were thinking.

It's clear that Carlson is no longer relevant. His show is no longer resonating with viewers, and his reputation has been tarnished. It's hard to see how he can recover from such a steep ratings decline.

I wonder what your ratings are? Who are you again?

Oh, right...

Platinum Member​

Joined Oct 24, 2018
Messages 687
Reaction score 586
Points 908​

WTF!!!!!

Dude, you've been here since 2018 and those are all the fucking points you have? :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::21::laughing0301:

Paragraph two of the OPs article...

"Carlson's video views on Twitter — which are no longer publicly available due to a policy change at Twitter--"

Just take their word for it. :rolleyes:

The OP is a dumbass.
I was watching every single one, till that change. If folks that have a Twitter account, would just copy the link to this thread, I would still watch them. . .

Obviously, as seen from that link, episode seven is the last one I have been able to view.

Paragraph two of the OPs article...

"Carlson's video views on Twitter — which are no longer publicly available due to a policy change at Twitter--"

Just take their word for it. :rolleyes:

The OP is a dumbass.
Russel Brand's YT interview with Tucker is at 1.3MM views.

It's extremely likely that BI is blowing a heap of bullshit.

I was watching every single one, till that change. If folks that have a Twitter account, would just copy the link to this thread, I would still watch them. . .

Obviously, as seen from that link, episode seven is the last one I have been able to view.
Episode 8 is up...see if you can watch it.

It's clear that Carlson is no longer relevant. His show is no longer resonating with viewers, and his reputation has been tarnished. It's hard to see how he can recover from such a steep ratings decline.

From the OP's link: "It's not the most reliable metric"

Episode 8 is up...see if you can watch it.

Nope.

Before I knew what was what, and I was young and dumb, I got an account at FB.

That was the last Big Tech account I ever signed up for.

I have been tempted to get a Telegram and Gab account, but I have resisted that temptation.

:oops:

I already spend too much time on this dern site, IMO.

I wonder what your ratings are? Who are you again?

Oh, right...

Platinum Member​

Joined Oct 24, 2018
Messages 687
Reaction score 586
Points 908​

WTF!!!!!

Dude, you've been here since 2018 and those are all the fucking points you have? :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::21::laughing0301:
Hey, Galt. You watcing Tucker videos on a daily basis or even anywhere near, when he first came out on twitter?

Nope.

Before I knew what was what, and I was young and dumb, I got an account at FB.

That was the last Big Tech account I ever signed up for.

I have been tempted to get a Telegram and Gab account, but I have resisted that temptation.

:oops:

I already spend too much time on this dern site, IMO.
None of my Fascistbook accounts had any of my real info on it....All pseudonyms with fake birth dates, etcetera.

In fact, Google won't give my my old Gmail account back, they want me to sign up for a new one!

iu

Forum List

Back