Breaking: Tucker Carlson’s Twitter show Loses 86% of Viewers in Historic Ratings Freefall

Well isn't the reason we have women so they can clean our guns for us? I'm lazy.

Actually I don't have to watch Tucker because everything he says tends to get splattered all over the internet anyway, so I usually hear about it the next day.
Sounds like the minority supporters of Tuck are becoming a smaller minority though.

Oh, and I love PJ dearly, but I would not actually trust her to clean any of my weapons. In the house, I would not even trust her to unload and clear them, and if they are in the house, they would have to be unloaded and cleared.

Sounds like the minority supporters of Tuck are becoming a smaller minority though.

Oh, and I love PJ dearly, but I would not actually trust her to clean any of my weapons. In the house, I would not even trust her to unload and clear them, and if they are in the house, they would have to be unloaded and cleared.

Get her a five-gallon bucket of sand for her birthday. Those are the best thing for clearing weapons.

Women have to start somewhere.

The tweet with episode 8 says it has 9.1 million views. Now I don't know if that's exactly the right metric, or how accurate it is, but even if you cut that in half it's more than his Fox News show ever pulled and he was the most popular show on the news by a ridiculous margin. Seems like this is probably a waste of a thread.

Even half is too much. A "viewer" is anyone that clicked on it, whether they watched the whole thing or 2 seconds

It's clear that Carlson is no longer relevant. His show is no longer resonating with viewers, and his reputation has been tarnished. It's hard to see how he can recover from such a steep ratings decline.

How is this breaking? Breaking is becoming another over used word applied to everything and is losing its meaning.

And his first episode had 120 million views but that's a total over time since it came out and of course it got the most attention since it was big news he just left fox news. So now he settled into his core group of viewers is all. He still has 9 million followers and his last episode had over 9 million views. Even the president of the United States is lucky to get half as many views of tucker after scrolling down his last 50 entries on Twitter.

But this is like saying a restaurant is doing bad because it's customer base is down from when it first opened despite the fact when it first opened it was packed because it was new. Now instead of a waiting line out the door now it only has a constant waiting of 3 people. But there isn't a empty seat at meal times.

9 million is a lot and will probably hang around that number now that his audience has settled in. He didn't lose 86% because that 86% was never going to stick with him, they checked him out out of curiosity and moved on.

This is another one of your poorly thought out posts purely intended to just try and stir people up is all with half baked ideas.

Last edited:
How is this breaking? Breaking is becoming another over used word applied to everything and is losing its meaning.

And his first episode had 120 million views but that's a total over time since it came out and of course it got the most attention since it was big news he just left fox news. So now he settled into his core group of viewers is all. He still has 9 million followers and his last episode had over 9 million views. Even the president of the United States is lucky to get half as many views of tucker after scrolling down his last 50 entries on Twitter.

But this is like saying a restaurant is doing bad because it's customer base is down from when it first opened despite the fact when it first opened it was packed because it was new. Now instead of a waiting line out the door now it only has a constant waiting of 3 people. But there isn't a empty seat at meal times.

9 million is a lot and will probably hang around that number now that his audience has settled in. He didn't lose 86% because that 86% was never going to stick with him, they checked him out out of curiosity and moved on.

I'm pretty sure by "breaking", the OP meant "falling apart", like this thread will do around page 4 or 5.

And then you stopped reading before you got to the part explaining that Ratings numbers were available via the old Twitter API
View attachment 803261
You have missed the point entirely...but not unexpectedly.

Last week Twitter abruptly removed the ability to read or watch tweet content on Twitter for anyone not signed in.

Screenshot_20230710-172339-784.png

Link to above content...

That's the "policy change" eluded to but not expounded upon.

Think that might affect view counts???

Think a real journalist with no bias or agenda might include that fact to inform their readers of an important fact that might contribute to the drop?

No today's fake news journalists.

And if pressed...they would say the same thing as the dumb shit in the other thread..."I didn't lie... Tucker's views did drop".

An THIS is why we call the media FAKE NEWS.

Get her a five-gallon bucket of sand for her birthday. Those are the best thing for clearing weapons.

Women have to start somewhere.
Yeah, That's the ticket. Could put it on the back deck, coming into the kitchen, like going into the mess halls. It would freak the heck out of the neighbors though. :D

Last week Twitter abruptly removed the ability to read or watch tweet content on Twitter for anyone not signed in.
That was in order to lessen the traffic because he owes a billion dollars to Amazon Web Services for bandwidth.

You have missed the point entirely...but not unexpectedly.

View attachment 803267

Link to above content...

That's the "policy change" eluded to but not expounded upon.

Think that might affect view counts???

Think a real journalist with no bias or agenda might include that fact to inform their readers of an important fact that might contribute to the drop?

No today's fake news journalists.

And if pressed...they would say the same thing as the dumb shit in the other thread..."I didn't lie... Tucker's views did drop".

An THIS is why we call the media FAKE NEWS.

Then Twitter changed it again yesterday to let you see the tweet but not the comments. Musk must be on vacation or something.

Yeah, That's the ticket. Could put it on the back deck, coming into the kitchen, like going into the mess halls. It would freak the heck out of the neighbors though. :D

I could have used one when I had a NG in the garage last year. The 9mm bullet ended up in a stack of stuff in one corner but I never found it.

Forum List

Back