Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

No, the feral cave monkey white racist cops got this cop shot. To hell with all cave chimps that serve as LEOs. They need to screen for racists when hiring cops.

You're a racist yourself. Therefore, you have no right to whine about racism.
Youre a racist cave monkey. Therefore you have no right to whine about racism.

Dumb racists don't get to bitch & whine about racism. So piss off dummy.
Stop bitching and whining then you dumb racist.

I'm not the one whining and calling everyone RAAAACISTS. That's your dumbass doin that. But like i said, you're a racist yourself. So you can STFU now.
I'm not calling everyone racists. I'm only calling cave monkeys such as yourself racists.

Police officers should disobey orders to write BS quota tickets. But, they have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they have a conscience.
Or soon no job.

The infractions are taking place. I went to traffic school in 82' and the police instructor told us they could write 10 times the amount of tickets but don't.
No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
Ya wanna bitch about the laws????
Talk to the people that make the laws.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Ya wanna be a criminal and attack the police, expect to be shot.
Don't like it????
......... DON'T BE A CRIMINAL!!!!!
What about the innocent people in our jails and prisons?

You mean the ones convicted by a jury of their civilian peers?

Ask Bux about OJ and watch how quickly he flips over his own table of logic

Well, let's work this out. First, a Ferguson citizen commits a strong arm robbery, then assaults a police officer and attempts to get the officers gun, then tries to bumrush the officer and is shot dead in the attempt. Then some citizens of Ferguson lie about the incident with "hands up, don't shoot", THEN the citizens of Ferguson loot the town and destroy or burn down the city. And today they ambushed and shot two police officers standing guard in front of the police station. But the police are the bad guys.
THAT is exactly what you'll hear from the liberals, the race-baiters, the race-hucksters, the Obama administration, and the useful idiots that believe the aforementioned anti-American freaks.

Yep. They picked a thug as a martyr, and burned down black owned businesses. Now they're shooting cops.

They need to update their "How To Gain Public Sympathy" handbook. It sounds like it hasn't been revised since the 60s.

No doubt. But how else can you run around and steal stuff while tearing everything that doesn't belong to you up?

The people wanted this attention, the biased media gave it to them, and it drew in other people like the towns people to help trash the place and get freebies. Ferguson residents have nobody to blame but themselves. The thug Michael Brown could have acted like a decent guy and not only would the town be in tact, but he'd still be alive.

[
Truth is I don't care. They let Whitey rule the place, time to shut him down.

After further consideration, you're right... Pull whitey out of there. I'd love to see how long those residents lasted without the law. We can start calling it "Lil Chicago" as the black on black murders skyrocket.

Yep...I say let natural selection run it's course. We've held it back for too long to the detriment of society.
You havent held back. Youre just too much of a pussy to actually be on the front line.
Or soon no job.

The infractions are taking place. I went to traffic school in 82' and the police instructor told us they could write 10 times the amount of tickets but don't.
No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Don't like it????
There are no laws concerning quota tickets.
Gee, I got a novel idea ................... How about you don't break any laws ....................... THEN you wont get any tickets!!!!
I have gotten a couple of tickets in my life without breaking any laws. And, there are many that have experienced the same.

What statute was written on the ticket? See...thats the law you broke. They dont have a statute called "Doing Nothing Wrong".

Police officers should disobey orders to write BS quota tickets. But, they have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they have a conscience.
Or soon no job.

Don't like it????
What about cops raping women, molesting children, ganging up on someone already handcuffed and on the ground, the 92 year old woman shot and killed in her own home because the cops had the wrong address, and cops taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers? Can you defend them also?

You mean the 0.5% of them? Like any group of humans...a few bad ones exist.
Obviously more than a few. The news items are sent to me daily from around the country. I posts a couple of dozen of them yesterday here on another thread. It's common.

Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.
Range of a Handgun Bullet

You stupid fuck. Sure a round will go a long way,hitting what you aim at is a whole nother story. And this guy hit twice.
You continue to show your ignorance of firearms and their capabilities.
There are several videos online that show someone hitting a target 1,000 yards away with a pistol. A lot of deer hunters use pistols and can hit a deer 200 yards away. Field and Stream web site has videos and articles on it all the time. Plenty of people are very good with pistols at long ranges. I know a lot about firearms. I own three, I've hunted all of my live, and have owned many guns during my life.

So your telling me some dumbass in ferguson is capable of hitting from a thousand yards? Which is a world record by the way. So we now have world record pistol shooters in Ferguson?
Jesus you're stupid. The average pistol shooter is lucky to hit from seventy five feet let alone a thousand yards.
BB guns dont count as firearms by the way.

Well, let's work this out. First, a Ferguson citizen commits a strong arm robbery, then assaults a police officer and attempts to get the officers gun, then tries to bumrush the officer and is shot dead in the attempt. Then some citizens of Ferguson lie about the incident with "hands up, don't shoot", THEN the citizens of Ferguson loot the town and destroy or burn down the city. And today they ambushed and shot two police officers standing guard in front of the police station. But the police are the bad guys.
THAT is exactly what you'll hear from the liberals, the race-baiters, the race-hucksters, the Obama administration, and the useful idiots that believe the aforementioned anti-American freaks.

Before all that happened Police have been using the blacks there to line their pockets from tickets. Abused and harassed blacks for years.

But ignore that part...it all started with MB

Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.

You stupid fuck. Sure a round will go a long way,hitting what you aim at is a whole nother story. And this guy hit twice.
There are several videos online that show someone hitting a target 1,000 yards away with a pistol. A lot of deer hunters use pistols and can hit a deer 200 yards away. Field and Stream web site has videos and articles on it all the time. Plenty of people are very good with pistols at long ranges. I know a lot about firearms. I own three, I've hunted all of my live, and have owned many guns during my life.
He is an idiot. You exposed him so now he is angry with you.

Nah..your just as stupid as he is so you cant see it.

So your telling me some dumbass in ferguson is capable of hitting from a thousand yards? Which is a world record by the way. So we now have world record pistol shooters in Ferguson?
Jesus you're stupid. The average pistol shooter is lucky to hit from seventy five feet let alone a thousand yards.
BB guns dont count as firearms by the way.
They said the shots came from 125 yards away. Put your foot in your mouth again with your failed logic. Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

"Witnesses said the shots came from a hill a distance away from the protest that overlooks the station. Belmar said officers saw "muzzle flashes ... about 125 yards away."

Or soon no job.

Don't like it????
What about cops raping women, molesting children, ganging up on someone already handcuffed and on the ground, the 92 year old woman shot and killed in her own home because the cops had the wrong address, and cops taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers? Can you defend them also?

You mean the 0.5% of them? Like any group of humans...a few b

Did you watch the video? The sound. Those shots were crisp. Nearby. Not 1000 yards away or even 100.
Hard to tell from the video. Sounds travel a long way, especially gun shots. Very difficult to tell distance from a video.

As whites, here is what we are dealing with. The Negro possesses a slope forehead which usually denotes low intelligence and reasoning. There is abnormality with the frontal cortex of a Negro..........The Negro also lacks impulse control and strive on violence and anarchy. They are mad animals. Ferguson, Mall flash mobs, knockout games and chimpouts at McDonalds over wrong orders are proof of this.
racial-contrast.jpg

Last edited:
Or soon no job.

Don't like it????

Did you watch the video? The sound. Those shots were crisp. Nearby. Not 1000 yards away or even 100.
Hard to tell from the video. Sounds travel a long way, especially gun shots. Very difficult to tell distance from a video.

Bullshit,shots that are close by sound crisp and sharp. Long shots are muffled.

Or soon no job.

Don't like it????

That is true. Especially in an urban area with buildings to trap sound. Couldnt have been more than 100 yards away.

You're a racist yourself. Therefore, you have no right to whine about racism.
Youre a racist cave monkey. Therefore you have no right to whine about racism.

Dumb racists don't get to bitch & whine about racism. So piss off dummy.
Stop bitching and whining then you dumb racist.

I'm not the one whining and calling everyone RAAAACISTS. That's your dumbass doin that. But like i said, you're a racist yourself. So you can STFU now.
I'm not calling everyone racists. I'm only calling cave monkeys such as yourself racists.

You're either a racist dimwit, or just another dumb White Communist. So quit ya bitchin and STFU. It's tired and old. And hey, just heard Walmart is handing out Obamaphones right now. But supplies are limited. Better head on over and get in line. Off ya go now...

Forum List

Back