Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
Ya wanna bitch about the laws????
Talk to the people that make the laws.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Ya wanna be a criminal and attack the police, expect to be shot.
Don't like it????
......... DON'T BE A CRIMINAL!!!!!
What about cops raping women, molesting children, ganging up on someone already handcuffed and on the ground, the 92 year old woman shot and killed in her own home because the cops had the wrong address, and cops taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers? Can you defend them also?

You mean the 0.5% of them? Like any group of humans...a few b

You stupid fuck. Sure a round will go a long way,hitting what you aim at is a whole nother story. And this guy hit twice.
You continue to show your ignorance of firearms and their capabilities.
There are several videos online that show someone hitting a target 1,000 yards away with a pistol. A lot of deer hunters use pistols and can hit a deer 200 yards away. Field and Stream web site has videos and articles on it all the time. Plenty of people are very good with pistols at long ranges. I know a lot about firearms. I own three, I've hunted all of my live, and have owned many guns during my life.

Did you watch the video? The sound. Those shots were crisp. Nearby. Not 1000 yards away or even 100.
Hard to tell from the video. Sounds travel a long way, especially gun shots. Very difficult to tell distance from a video.

Bullshit,shots that are close by sound crisp and sharp. Long shots are muffled.
It depends. In wide open areas, long distant shots seem a lot closer than they would if fired where there are obstructions. An Example: Hunting in the woods, a close shot is loud and clear. A shot fired at a good distance seems somewhat of a thud. In a city where a lot of building are close together, an echo can make a distant shot seem a lot closer than it really is.

Stop bitching and whining then you dumb racist.

I'm not the one whining and calling everyone RAAAACISTS. That's your dumbass doin that. But like i said, you're a racist yourself. So you can STFU now.
I'm not calling everyone racists. I'm only calling cave monkeys such as yourself racists.

You're either a racist dimwit, or just another dumb White Communist. So quit ya bitchin and STFU. It's tired and old. And hey, just heard Walmart is handing out Obamaphones right now. But supplies are limited. Better head on over and get in line. Off ya go now...
Theres no guessing. You are definitely an inbred cave chimp. Stop whining. Its always been old. Go back to the monkey house and put a banana in your mouth and stop your howling.

Yeah, i'm goin with racist dimwit. Anyway, why are you still here? Walmart's gonna run out of those Obamaphones any minute now. Better hurry. See ya. :arrow:
How do you know Walmart is running out of Obamaphones? You must have stood in line to get one. BTW what is a Obamaphone?

[
Truth is I don't care. They let Whitey rule the place, time to shut him down.

After further consideration, you're right... Pull whitey out of there. I'd love to see how long those residents lasted without the law. We can start calling it "Lil Chicago" as the black on black murders skyrocket.
Whitey isnt the law.

Yeah, why are you telling me that? PantyHose is the one you need to inform. Ironically, yall live under the same rock.

[

After further consideration, you're right... Pull whitey out of there. I'd love to see how long those residents lasted without the law. We can start calling it "Lil Chicago" as the black on black murders skyrocket.

Yep...I say let natural selection run it's course. We've held it back for too long to the detriment of society.
You havent held back. Youre just too much of a pussy to actually be on the front line.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Don't like it????
There are no laws concerning quota tickets.
Gee, I got a novel idea ................... How about you don't break any laws ....................... THEN you wont get any tickets!!!!
I have gotten a couple of tickets in my life without breaking any laws. And, there are many that have experienced the same.

What statute was written on the ticket? See...thats the law you broke. They dont have a statute called "Doing Nothing Wrong".
Are you completely unaware and ignorant about BS quota tickets? I see it take place almost every day right outside my subdivision from my front door. Denial doesn't prove anything.
??You mean they give out tickets when no laws are broken???

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.
Range of a Handgun Bullet

You stupid fuck. Sure a round will go a long way,hitting what you aim at is a whole nother story. And this guy hit twice.
There are several videos online that show someone hitting a target 1,000 yards away with a pistol. A lot of deer hunters use pistols and can hit a deer 200 yards away. Field and Stream web site has videos and articles on it all the time. Plenty of people are very good with pistols at long ranges. I know a lot about firearms. I own three, I've hunted all of my live, and have owned many guns during my life.

So your telling me some dumbass in ferguson is capable of hitting from a thousand yards? Which is a world record by the way. So we now have world record pistol shooters in Ferguson?
Jesus you're stupid. The average pistol shooter is lucky to hit from seventy five feet let alone a thousand yards.
BB guns dont count as firearms by the way.
Who said the shooter or shooters were from Ferguson? And do you know for a fact that someone living there, or nearby, doesn't have skills with a gun? What exactly do you know for sure, that's a given fact?

You're a moron,I know that for a fact.

[

Whitey isnt the law.

Yeah, why are you telling me that? PantyHose is the one you need to inform. Ironically, yall live under the same rock.
You said pull whitey out and see how long residents last without the law. Whitey isnt the law.

No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
Don't like it????
What about cops raping women, molesting children, ganging up on someone already handcuffed and on the ground, the 92 year old woman shot and killed in her own home because the cops had the wrong address, and cops taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers? Can you defend them also?

You mean the 0.5% of them? Like any group of humans...a few b

Did you watch the video? The sound. Those shots were crisp. Nearby. Not 1000 yards away or even 100.
Hard to tell from the video. Sounds travel a long way, especially gun shots. Very difficult to tell distance from a video.

Bullshit,shots that are close by sound crisp and sharp. Long shots are muffled.
Here is a link with the sound of the shots. My guess would be a .22 Long shot from a rifle. .22 Long is a common round for both the rifle and the pistol. It is also a relatively small round that will give that 'zing' rather than a 'bang!'.

From Online Army Study Guide - M9 Pistol ArmyStudyGuide.com
Describe the M9 pistol.
The M9 pistol is a 9-mm, semiautomatic, magazine fed, recoil-operation, double-action weapon chambered for the 9-mm cartridge.​
What is the maximum range of the M9?
1800meters​
What is the maximum effective range of the M9?
50 meters
Ferguson Shooting Police Officers Released From the Hospital - ABC News

As whites, here is what we are dealing with. The Negro possesses a slope forehead which usually denotes low intelligence and reasoning. There is abnormality with the frontal cortex of a Negro..........The Negro also lacks impulse control and strive on violence and anarchy. They are mad animals. Ferguson, Mall flash mobs, knockout games and chimpouts at McDonalds over wrong orders are proof of this.
racial-contrast.jpg
or this. :laugh:

hairy.jpg

Yeah we know, you gangsta. You makin that phat doh.

129041188491268621.jpg

Now STFU and get me my fries bitch!

So your telling me some dumbass in ferguson is capable of hitting from a thousand yards? Which is a world record by the way. So we now have world record pistol shooters in Ferguson?
Jesus you're stupid. The average pistol shooter is lucky to hit from seventy five feet let alone a thousand yards.
Who said the shooter or shooters were from Ferguson? And do you know for a fact that someone living there, or nearby, doesn't have skills with a gun? What exactly do you know for sure, that's a given fact?

Youre an idiot that doesnt know what he is talking about. You just said a person would be lucky to hit a target at 75ft and the cops said the muzzle flashes came from 125 yards. How did you fuck that up so badly?

I'd like to see the cops look like the same people who live there, and heads roll until they do. In a racist country that's the only solution in a case like this.

So in other words, you want the PD to discriminate in order to eliminate discrimination.

Do you understand how much sense that really makes?

I think they should hire by qualification and/or experience, but that's just me, I support equality.
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. The police force should look like and live in the same town they police.
And aall the kids in schools should look like the ones in their neighborhoods (bussing). All the patrons at a diner should look the same (Jim Crow). All the people using a certain water fountain should look the same and not be able to use anyone elses (Jim Crow).

It looks like the party of racism (democrats) is finally letting it's roots show again.
The democrat party is the one that brought us the KKK.

As whites, here is what we are dealing with. The Negro possesses a slope forehead which usually denotes low intelligence and reasoning. There is abnormality with the frontal cortex of a Negro..........The Negro also lacks impulse control and strive on violence and anarchy. They are mad animals. Ferguson, Mall flash mobs, knockout games and chimpouts at McDonalds over wrong orders are proof of this.
racial-contrast.jpg
or this. :laugh:

hairy.jpg

Yeah we know, you gangsta. You makin that phat doh.

129041188491268621.jpg

Now STFU and get me my fries bitch!
Sounds like you think you are a gangsta except you aint makin no dough.. You do realize thats were the term came from right?

5001d0419e8b8.jpg

Yep...I say let natural selection run it's course. We've held it back for too long to the detriment of society.
You havent held back. Youre just too much of a pussy to actually be on the front line.
Gee, I got a novel idea ................... How about you don't break any laws ....................... THEN you wont get any tickets!!!!
I have gotten a couple of tickets in my life without breaking any laws. And, there are many that have experienced the same.

What statute was written on the ticket? See...thats the law you broke. They dont have a statute called "Doing Nothing Wrong".
Are you completely unaware and ignorant about BS quota tickets? I see it take place almost every day right outside my subdivision from my front door. Denial doesn't prove anything.
Correct. That's exactly what I mean. I've experienced it, and have seen and heard of it. It's not uncommon.

I'd like to see the cops look like the same people who live there, and heads roll until they do. In a racist country that's the only solution in a case like this.

So in other words, you want the PD to discriminate in order to eliminate discrimination.

Do you understand how much sense that really makes?

I think they should hire by qualification and/or experience, but that's just me, I support equality.
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. The police force should look like and live in the same town they police.
And aall the kids in schools should look like the ones in their neighborhoods (bussing). All the patrons at a diner should look the same (Jim Crow). All the people using a certain water fountain should look the same and not be able to use anyone elses (Jim Crow).

It looks like the party of racism (democrats) is finally letting it's roots show again.
The democrat party is the one that brought us the KKK.
Yes it is and they can't wait for those days to come back.

In some cases yes...in other cases they give out tickets for minor stuff they dont seem to charge whites for unless whites dont jaywalk and stuff like that.

So while I share your concern and fervor for ticketing jay walkers they care more about those laws when its a certain group that does it.

I mean its pretty simple. If you believe the Justice system is fair and honest then you wont believe it. But not one of you will ever say those words because its just too silly. So if you wont say the words that means you acknowledge the system is not fair...which leads to not fair situations and events

They said the shots came from 125 yards away. Put your foot in your mouth again with your failed logic. Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

"Witnesses said the shots came from a hill a distance away from the protest that overlooks the station. Belmar said officers saw "muzzle flashes ... about 125 yards away."
It's very possible to hit a target of more than 100 yards with a pistol.

Bet you cant. Just as I'd bet no one in ferguson can.
You dont know shit about firearms.

Cute, very cute. Feel better now? Did that little release help you? Anything adult and civil to say? Your age?

I'm not the one whining and calling everyone RAAAACISTS. That's your dumbass doin that. But like i said, you're a racist yourself. So you can STFU now.
I'm not calling everyone racists. I'm only calling cave monkeys such as yourself racists.

You're either a racist dimwit, or just another dumb White Communist. So quit ya bitchin and STFU. It's tired and old. And hey, just heard Walmart is handing out Obamaphones right now. But supplies are limited. Better head on over and get in line. Off ya go now...
Theres no guessing. You are definitely an inbred cave chimp. Stop whining. Its always been old. Go back to the monkey house and put a banana in your mouth and stop your howling.

Yeah, i'm goin with racist dimwit. Anyway, why are you still here? Walmart's gonna run out of those Obamaphones any minute now. Better hurry. See ya. :arrow:
How do you know Walmart is running out of Obamaphones? You must have stood in line to get one. BTW what is a Obamaphone?

Ha yeah, like you don't know. Quit lyin ya lil bitch. That's you standing behind her.

Forum List

Back