Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

So your telling me some dumbass in ferguson is capable of hitting from a thousand yards? Which is a world record by the way. So we now have world record pistol shooters in Ferguson?
Jesus you're stupid. The average pistol shooter is lucky to hit from seventy five feet let alone a thousand yards.
BB guns dont count as firearms by the way.
They said the shots came from 125 yards away. Put your foot in your mouth again with your failed logic. Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

"Witnesses said the shots came from a hill a distance away from the protest that overlooks the station. Belmar said officers saw "muzzle flashes ... about 125 yards away."
It's very possible to hit a target of more than 100 yards with a pistol.

Bet you cant. Just as I'd bet no one in ferguson can.
You dont know shit about firearms.
No, I can't. I'm not very good with a pistol anymore. I was at one time back when I was in the Marine Corps. In the Marine Corps, I qualified as a Sharp Shooter with a 45 cal. But, I'm older and don't shoot pistols much anymore. But, with a rifle, that's a different story. I can hold my own with a rifle. I have three rifles and two of them are very accurate, even with me shooting them and I'm 67 years young. You don't know as much as you think you know. At. least where I'm concerned. You know absolutely nothing about me, nor what I've done or haven't, nor what I know and don't know. But, go ahead with your childish personal attacks if it makes your day. Your age?

You think a .22 goes "ZING"
Apparently all your firearm knowledge comes from comic books.
My firearm knowledge comes from many years of shooting, hunting, owning guns, and using different size and cal. of bullets. I have owned and shot 30.06, .270., 7 X 57 Mausers, .22, 12, 20, 16, and 410 shot guns, .308, 9mm pistols, 38 pistols, and 45 pistols. I presently have ( 2 ) 7mm Mausers and one .270 rifle. I started shooting when I was 6 or 7 years old. I have hunted all of my life, and continue to do so. I have shot at targets, animals, and mistletoe hanging in trees. Anything else you'd like to know? Oh, and I forgot an M1 while serving in the Marine Corps.

Ok, so the asshole President and Al Sharpton got what they wanted. Some cops got shot. Can the animals start behaving now?
We KNOW that Obama and Sharlton are rubbing their hands together in anticipation of more cops being shot.
Liberals and the race-baiters too.

Are you completely unaware and ignorant about BS quota tickets? I see it take place almost every day right outside my subdivision from my front door. Denial doesn't prove anything.
??You mean they give out tickets when no laws are broken???

In some cases yes...in other cases they give out tickets for minor stuff they dont seem to charge whites for unless whites dont jaywalk and stuff like that.

So while I share your concern and fervor for ticketing jay walkers they care more about those laws when its a certain group that does it.

I mean its pretty simple. If you believe the Justice system is fair and honest then you wont believe it. But not one of you will ever say those words because its just too silly. So if you wont say the words that means you acknowledge the system is not fair...which leads to not fair situations and events
Our judicial system is a joke, plain and simple. Our courts are likewise a joke. If you doubt it, then explain unequal punishment and fines. Explain the innocent citizens behind bars.
Its a known fact that whites are allowed to skate when committing crimes that blacks get fined or locked up for. That #crimingwhilewhite hash tag put out by the younger generation of whites pretty much exposed what Blacks have known for years.

You be racist. So quit yo damn bitchin. STFU and go join the Black Panthers or somethin. No one wants to hear yo whinin bout Whitey no mo. It's tired and boring.
I think you are upset you cant make me STFU online and would be too timid to tell me in person. Typical little cave monkey monkeyshine.

What statute was written on the ticket? See...thats the law you broke. They dont have a statute called "Doing Nothing Wrong".
Are you completely unaware and ignorant about BS quota tickets? I see it take place almost every day right outside my subdivision from my front door. Denial doesn't prove anything.

In some cases yes...in other cases they give out tickets for minor stuff they dont seem to charge whites for unless whites dont jaywalk and stuff like that.

So while I share your concern and fervor for ticketing jay walkers they care more about those laws when its a certain group that does it.

I mean its pretty simple. If you believe the Justice system is fair and honest then you wont believe it. But not one of you will ever say those words because its just too silly. So if you wont say the words that means you acknowledge the system is not fair...which leads to not fair situations and events
Our judicial system is a joke, plain and simple. Our courts are likewise a joke. If you doubt it, then explain unequal punishment and fines. Explain the innocent citizens behind bars.
Its a known fact that whites are allowed to skate when committing crimes that blacks get fined or locked up for. That #crimingwhilewhite hash tag put out by the younger generation of whites pretty much exposed what Blacks have known for years.
All races and nationalities are exposed to our corrupt and unjust judicial system.

One cop shot is white. The story is breaking everywhere right now. Looks like the protestors are amassing for a massive chimpout. These pissed cops now have a good excuse to put these feral savages down for once and for all.
Lets give them what they want. Declare martial law and crack down...or just let the people loose and take care of this problem. Blacks are not FIT nor are they Smart enough to live in a civilized society. They are much more fit for a jungle or crack house.

That i
Well, let's work this out. First, a Ferguson citizen commits a strong arm robbery, then assaults a police officer and attempts to get the officers gun, then tries to bumrush the officer and is shot dead in the attempt. Then some citizens of Ferguson lie about the incident with "hands up, don't shoot", THEN the citizens of Ferguson loot the town and destroy or burn down the city. And today they ambushed and shot two police officers standing guard in front of the police station. But the police are the bad guys.
THAT is exactly what you'll hear from the liberals, the race-baiters, the race-hucksters, the Obama administration, and the useful idiots that believe the aforementioned anti-American freaks.

Before all that happened Police have been using the blacks there to line their pockets from tickets. Abused and harassed blacks for years.

But ignore that part...it all started with MB

Actually, they were lining the School Districts pockets...funding education.

There was a tiny little town not far from me called Mack's Creek. It was on a stretch of US-54 where the speed limit is 65mph. Mack's Creek was uniquely situated at the very nadir of V-shaped valley where the highway ran down steep downgrades on either side.

The city conveniently reduce the speed limit to 45mph for 1/4 mile inside their city limits a stationed an officer full time to write speeding tickets. Those ticket produced 80% of the town revenue. It became so infamous that state lawmakers passed a law literally named the "Mack's Creek law" that limited the amount of revenue realized by tickets written by local police state to 30% of the total revenue any city in Missouri received. Mack's Creek was forced into bankruptcy and unincorporated.

So:

1) Writing tickets does NOT line the pockets of incorporated towns in Missouri.

2) Mack's Creek burned tens of thousands of Missourians with their unscrupulous practices...yet, the city wasn't looted, the businesses weren't burnt to the ground and the police officers weren't shot down in front of their police station. The matter was handled the way civilized human beings handle unfair practices and corruption...at the ballot box and through legislation means.

And as an ironic aside...the speed limit is still 45mph in unincorporated Mack's Creek...but now the State Troopers sit at the bottom of the hill and write the tickets.

Mack's Creek law
IF the speed limit is 45 MPH, then don't go over 45 MPH and you wont get a ticket!!!!
Gee, ain't THAT simple!!!
Any more problems that I can solve for ya?

Sure...please solve pi...come back when you're done.

Ok, so the asshole President and Al Sharpton got what they wanted. Some cops got shot. Can the animals start behaving now?
We KNOW that Obama and Sharlton are rubbing their hands together in anticipation of more cops being shot.

Yeah, they got what they wanted. So the animals can can start behaving now. Time to get jobs, get off the streets, and and stop misbehaving.

You havent held back. Youre just too much of a pussy to actually be on the front line.
I have gotten a couple of tickets in my life without breaking any laws. And, there are many that have experienced the same.

What statute was written on the ticket? See...thats the law you broke. They dont have a statute called "Doing Nothing Wrong".

They have to write SOMETHING on the line that says the reason the ticket was written!!!
What was written on that line on your ticket????
Did they write "because I didn't like the way he combed his hair"??
Or did the write "because I didn't like the way he tied his shooes"????
What did the sccuse you of??????[/QUOTE]

Theres always a reason that doesnt mean its a good one unless every action by a cop is good and justified but since they are people that would also be another silly thing to believe

All races and nationalities are exposed to our corrupt and unjust judicial system.
I agree it seems to be getting worse for all but for decades its been concentrated on the Black population. Every single study bears that out.

Paulitician, you like S. J. and shootspeeders and the rest are only talk, nothing more.

Agitators from the far right or KKK or the NBPP probably fired the shots.
More than likely it was some KKK members hoping the cops would fire on the crowd.
You two are fucking idiots.
You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.

KKK? Actually, that is very possible.
Sure and the CIA are the ones responsible for assassinating Boris Nemtsov. In the fertile mind anything is possible.
Now all you need is proof of your accusation.

You be racist. So quit yo damn bitchin. STFU and go join the Black Panthers or somethin. No one wants to hear yo whinin bout Whitey no mo. It's tired and boring.
I think you are upset you cant make me STFU online and would be too timid to tell me in person. Typical little cave monkey monkeyshine.

Ah, stop being such a whiny bitch all the time. Go join the Black Panthers or somethin. Make yourself useful. Micky D's can always find another fry-cook. Off ya go now...

Yeah, they got what they wanted. So the animals can can start behaving now. Time to get jobs, get off the streets, and and stop misbehaving.
Stop whining. You cry like a little monkey thats lost its mother.

They said the shots came from 125 yards away. Put your foot in your mouth again with your failed logic. Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

"Witnesses said the shots came from a hill a distance away from the protest that overlooks the station. Belmar said officers saw "muzzle flashes ... about 125 yards away."
It's very possible to hit a target of more than 100 yards with a pistol.

Bet you cant. Just as I'd bet no one in ferguson can.
You dont know shit about firearms.
No, I can't. I'm not very good with a pistol anymore. I was at one time back when I was in the Marine Corps. In the Marine Corps, I qualified as a Sharp Shooter with a 45 cal. But, I'm older and don't shoot pistols much anymore. But, with a rifle, that's a different story. I can hold my own with a rifle. I have three rifles and two of them are very accurate, even with me shooting them and I'm 67 years young. You don't know as much as you think you know. At. least where I'm concerned. You know absolutely nothing about me, nor what I've done or haven't, nor what I know and don't know. But, go ahead with your childish personal attacks if it makes your day. Your age?

You think a .22 goes "ZING"
Apparently all your firearm knowledge comes from comic books.
My firearm knowledge comes from many years of shooting, hunting, owning guns, and using different size and cal. of bullets. I have owned and shot 30.06, .270., 7 X 57 Mausers, .22, 12, 20, 16, and 410 shot guns, .308, 9mm pistols, 38 pistols, and 45 pistols. I presently have ( 2 ) 7mm Mausers and one .270 rifle. I started shooting when I was 6 or 7 years old. I have hunted all of my life, and continue to do so. I have shot at targets, animals, and mistletoe hanging in trees. Anything else you'd like to know? Oh, and I forgot an M1 while serving in the Marine Corps.
Ironic that you almost forgot the M1. Because that is exactly what it sounded like. So I was off by .08, shoot me. ah, wait...

Stop whining. You cry like a little monkey thats lost its mother.

Get a job and stop bitchin bout Whitey all the time. Otherwise, you'll always be...

129041188491268621.jpg

Looks like the asshole President and Sharpton won't be truly happy till some Ferguson Police are shot dead. Maybe after that happens, the animals will start behaving. Maybe they'll get jobs, get off the streets, and stop misbehaving. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Ironically both of the cops that were shot, were not on the Ferguson Police force.
Maybe behavior like this is why the Ferguson Police treated the people like they did.
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg cams first!!!!
Dinosaurus were laying eggs million of years before chickens were on the earth!
?? What does THAT have to do with the criminals in Ferguson???
Chicken came first.

You havent held back. Youre just too much of a pussy to actually be on the front line.
I have gotten a couple of tickets in my life without breaking any laws. And, there are many that have experienced the same.

They have to write SOMETHING on the line that says the reason the ticket was written!!!
What was written on that line on your ticket????
Did they write "because I didn't like the way he combed his hair"??
Or did the write "because I didn't like the way he tied his shooes"????
What did the sccuse you of??????
They write whatever they feel they can get away with. With me, years ago, they said I was speeding. I was behind a school bus that was stopping every 75 feet to let lids off the bus. I may have been doing 20 max in a 35 zone. They really can write down anything they feel like writing down. How many people will take time off from work to go to court and fight it instead of paying the ticket? It would've cost me more to fight it than to pay it. I couldn't afford to lose a half day at work. I had a family to support.

Forum List

Back