Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

One cop shot is white. The story is breaking everywhere right now. Looks like the protestors are amassing for a massive chimpout. These pissed cops now have a good excuse to put these feral savages down for once and for all.
Lets give them what they want. Declare martial law and crack down...or just let the people loose and take care of this problem. Blacks are not FIT nor are they Smart enough to live in a civilized society. They are much more fit for a jungle or crack house.
Most blacks in Fergueson are not rioting in the streets. They are at home and at work raising a family and acting responsibly. Hate, bigotry, and racism like yours always distorts the facts. You are no better than the animals who shot those officers.

This is obama's legacy.
Go ahead, use this tragedy for a political motive to trsh the President. We do not expect any better.

Let's go ahead and leave politics out of this. It is the political rhetoric that most likely led to this shooting.

No: it was some asshole with a gun and a chip against police. Nothing else is to blame except the asshole who pulled the trigger. The violence they used as cover is a different matter.

Greg
So you think it's just a coincidence that it happened in Ferguson?

The incidents are linked ..CO-incidence...I would call it the opportunistic attempted murder by some malignant scum. The blame is solely and squarely with the shooter....protesting, or rather rioting, is just their cover. There are other crimes involved which are separate issues..including hate speech and the pathetic "findings" by Holder(these should be challenged in court imo as they are criminal slander). But all in all a serious crime from amidst those committing other lesser but still serious crimes.

Greg

The police chief resigning wasn't enough. Apparently the savages want war.
Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

You should self deport back to the continent you claim to.be from.
Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

Thats correct. In my opinion they should apologize.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?
Really? Why not 4 KKK members? Why not 10 as long as you're making shit up to impress us with what a tough guy you are?
Because it was only 2 of the pussies I slapped and made turn red then pink.
I doubt it. Pee wee Herman is tougher than you.

Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?
Really? Why not 4 KKK members? Why not 10 as long as you're making shit up to impress us with what a tough guy you are?
I guess it too bad I dont care what you doubt. Youre a cave monkey. What you think doesnt matter.

Before all that happened Police have been using the blacks there to line their pockets from tickets. Abused and harassed blacks for years.

But ignore that part...it all started with MB

Yeah, I'm sure you've got all the proof you need to reassure, not just us, but yourself as well, that the cops harassed the black people and arrested the black people just to meet quotas. I'm sure not a single law was broken by any of those arrested.

Holder's storm troopers are gonna have to find some wiggedout, totally stoned, unable to remember anything white kid to pin this on. Then allow somebody to pull a Jack Ruby so truth never emerges.

Last edited:
So are you.

I guess it too bad I dont care what you doubt. Youre a cave monkey. What you think doesnt matter.
Same back at you. Your retarded opinion is worthless.

The PC zombies never did get it.

It is what it is..........we don't have police problem. We have a black problem.:up:

But as the great Bob Grants said decades ago......."they cant hide".:eusa_dance:

I say, the police department deploy drones and when shit goes down, they drone their asses!!!:coffee:
We have an authority problem, period.

Aint that the truth....a lack of respect for it.
And why should we have respect for authority? Does authority have respect for us? Obviously not. Shouldn't it be a two way street? Shouldn't both sides respect each other? If not, why not? As a general rule, respect is earned, and not just given. Has authority earned our respect? Obviously not.

Dont commit crimes and the police will leave you alone. It's really that simple.

So jaywalking is a crime that deserve punishment? Seriously, they were stopping people and harassing them for literally walking. Do you not understand why that would piss people off?

This is the direct result of Obama's racist rhetoric.

Obama's racist rhetoric? Oh okay, so it has nothing to do with the Ferguson police officers calling Obama a chimp or that no black man can hold a job for 4 years? Yeah Obama made that up. Okay buddy.

Could have been done by outside agitators. We don't know yet. It might help if the asshole Mayor resigned.
If he's white I hope he does. And I hope for another white flight. Whites will pack up and leave and take their businesses, jobs, and money with them. I wouldn't blame them at all.

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.
You asshole. What did those cops do to get shot? Cheering the cop killers on? Fuck you and die very, very soon.

Same back at you. Your retarded opinion is worthless.
Is that the best you can do cave chimp?

One cop shot is white. The story is breaking everywhere right now. Looks like the protestors are amassing for a massive chimpout. These pissed cops now have a good excuse to put these feral savages down for once and for all.
Lets give them what they want. Declare martial law and crack down...or just let the people loose and take care of this problem. Blacks are not FIT nor are they Smart enough to live in a civilized society. They are much more fit for a jungle or crack house.
Most blacks in Fergueson are not rioting in the streets. They are at home and at work raising a family and acting responsibly. Hate, bigotry, and racism like yours always distorts the facts. You are no better than the animals who shot those officers.

I nearly agreed with you until that last statement. The people are indeed angry and frankly he expresses himself badly. There are scum on the streets mingled with some fools. That is the reality. They are not responsible for the attempted murder but they are responsible for being scum and fools. The dear dope who suggested that the "BLACKS" are fit for the jungle or crack houses is merely one of the scum and fools....whatever his skin pigmentation. The desire to restore Law and Order is no crime, and a protest against the violence would be seen as "racist". There is some serious misalignment of values here..yes; even on the part of the Pres and the DOJ, but dear fool is NOT as bad as the shooters...yet.

Greg

Highly highly doubtful that's where the majority is,If the majority was at work etc why not move to a nice safer neighborhood? More like most are welfare mom's with 10 kids from 8 different dads,or their drug dealing baby daddies

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.
You asshole. What did those cops do to get shot? Cheering the cop killers on? Fuck you and die very, very soon.

Camp's only quoting(sorta) Holder. The "die soon" bit is a tad harsh. lol

Greg

The PC zombies never did get it.

It is what it is..........we don't have police problem. We have a black problem.:up:

But as the great Bob Grants said decades ago......."they cant hide".:eusa_dance:

I say, the police department deploy drones and when shit goes down, they drone their asses!!!:coffee:
We have an authority problem, period.

Aint that the truth....a lack of respect for it.
And why should we have respect for authority? Does authority have respect for us? Obviously not. Shouldn't it be a two way street? Shouldn't both sides respect each other? If not, why not? As a general rule, respect is earned, and not just given. Has authority earned our respect? Obviously not.

Dont commit crimes and the police will leave you alone. It's really that simple.

So jaywalking is a crime that deserve punishment? Seriously, they were stopping people and harassing them for literally walking. Do you not understand why that would piss people off?

This is the direct result of Obama's racist rhetoric.

Obama's racist rhetoric? Oh okay, so it has nothing to do with the Ferguson police officers calling Obama a chimp or that no black man can hold a job for 4 years? Yeah Obama made that up. Okay buddy.

What does Jaywalking have to do with anything?

So are you.

He lives in a fantasy world where he is big brave black hero battling the evil KKK and beating up white racists. In reality he is a pussy.

So are you.

Nobody believes you, ass-lips. You sound like a little bitch and probably are.

Forum List

Back