Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Bet you cant. Just as I'd bet no one in ferguson can.
You dont know shit about firearms.
No, I can't. I'm not very good with a pistol anymore. I was at one time back when I was in the Marine Corps. In the Marine Corps, I qualified as a Sharp Shooter with a 45 cal. But, I'm older and don't shoot pistols much anymore. But, with a rifle, that's a different story. I can hold my own with a rifle. I have three rifles and two of them are very accurate, even with me shooting them and I'm 67 years young. You don't know as much as you think you know. At. least where I'm concerned. You know absolutely nothing about me, nor what I've done or haven't, nor what I know and don't know. But, go ahead with your childish personal attacks if it makes your day. Your age?

You think a .22 goes "ZING"
Apparently all your firearm knowledge comes from comic books.
My firearm knowledge comes from many years of shooting, hunting, owning guns, and using different size and cal. of bullets. I have owned and shot 30.06, .270., 7 X 57 Mausers, .22, 12, 20, 16, and 410 shot guns, .308, 9mm pistols, 38 pistols, and 45 pistols. I presently have ( 2 ) 7mm Mausers and one .270 rifle. I started shooting when I was 6 or 7 years old. I have hunted all of my life, and continue to do so. I have shot at targets, animals, and mistletoe hanging in trees. Anything else you'd like to know? Oh, and I forgot an M1 while serving in the Marine Corps.
Ironic that you almost forgot the M1. Because that is exactly what it sounded like. So I was off by .08, shoot me. ah, wait...

The media is reporting that the shots are believed to be from a handgun, not a rifle.

He said officers had seen muzzle flashes, and later found shell casings that might have been from the shooting. Based on the sound of the shots and the officers’ wounds, he said, the weapon was a handgun, not a rifle.

I took a peek at Chuck Hawks handgun max point black range chart, and it is definitely possible...Handgun Trajectory Table

OK, theoretically it is possible, maybe. From the article the witnesses say 220 yards, Chief Belmar estimates 125 yards. The officers were standing side by side so the grouping was less than 3 feet. Shots were fired rapidly. Here is a video of a pistol hitting a target at 125 yards. Full daylight, with time to readjust, and no distractions. Theoretically possible? Yes. Realistic? Probably not.

[Edit: Glock 20 is a 10 mm.]

Last edited:
Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

You should self deport back to the continent you claim to.be from.
Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

Thats correct. In my opinion they should apologize.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?
Really? Why not 4 KKK members? Why not 10 as long as you're making shit up to impress us with what a tough guy you are?
Because it was only 2 of the pussies I slapped and made turn red then pink.
Nobody believes you, ass-lips. You sound like a little bitch and probably are.
He definitely is.

One cop shot is white. The story is breaking everywhere right now. Looks like the protestors are amassing for a massive chimpout. These pissed cops now have a good excuse to put these feral savages down for once and for all.
Lets give them what they want. Declare martial law and crack down...or just let the people loose and take care of this problem. Blacks are not FIT nor are they Smart enough to live in a civilized society. They are much more fit for a jungle or crack house.
Most blacks in Fergueson are not rioting in the streets. They are at home and at work raising a family and acting responsibly. Hate, bigotry, and racism like yours always distorts the facts. You are no better than the animals who shot those officers.
Highly highly doubtful that's where the majority is,If the majority was at work etc why not move to a nice safer neighborhood? More like most are welfare mom's with 10 kids from 8 different dads,or their drug dealing baby daddies

You are a scumbag in your own right. By all means bitch and moan about the scum rioters and fools "protesting" but ffs leave your racist rants where they belong...on your KKK bonnet!!

Greg

I think the word he is looking for is segregation.

Yet another leftist contradiction. If I said a 78% town of whites should have a PD with 78% whites on it, I'd be the racist one. If I said segregation, I'd be the racist one. That poster is easy to read but I don't think he processes what he says before he says it. All liberals are like that.

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.
You asshole. What did those cops do to get shot? Cheering the cop killers on? Fuck you and die very, very soon.

Camp's only quoting(sorta) Holder. The "die soon" bit is a tad harsh. lol

Greg
Actually it doesn't go far enough. I'm down on my knees praying something very big and heavy drops on top of him. People who cheer on cop killers are worse than scum.

No, I can't. I'm not very good with a pistol anymore. I was at one time back when I was in the Marine Corps. In the Marine Corps, I qualified as a Sharp Shooter with a 45 cal. But, I'm older and don't shoot pistols much anymore. But, with a rifle, that's a different story. I can hold my own with a rifle. I have three rifles and two of them are very accurate, even with me shooting them and I'm 67 years young. You don't know as much as you think you know. At. least where I'm concerned. You know absolutely nothing about me, nor what I've done or haven't, nor what I know and don't know. But, go ahead with your childish personal attacks if it makes your day. Your age?

My firearm knowledge comes from many years of shooting, hunting, owning guns, and using different size and cal. of bullets. I have owned and shot 30.06, .270., 7 X 57 Mausers, .22, 12, 20, 16, and 410 shot guns, .308, 9mm pistols, 38 pistols, and 45 pistols. I presently have ( 2 ) 7mm Mausers and one .270 rifle. I started shooting when I was 6 or 7 years old. I have hunted all of my life, and continue to do so. I have shot at targets, animals, and mistletoe hanging in trees. Anything else you'd like to know? Oh, and I forgot an M1 while serving in the Marine Corps.
Ironic that you almost forgot the M1. Because that is exactly what it sounded like. So I was off by .08, shoot me. ah, wait...

The media is reporting that the shots are believed to be from a handgun, not a rifle.

He said officers had seen muzzle flashes, and later found shell casings that might have been from the shooting. Based on the sound of the shots and the officers’ wounds, he said, the weapon was a handgun, not a rifle.

I took a peek at Chuck Hawks handgun max point black range chart, and it is definitely possible...Handgun Trajectory Table

OK, theoretically it is possible, maybe. From the article the witnesses say 220 yards, Chief Belmar estimates 125 yards. The officers were standing side by side so the grouping was less than 3 feet. Shots were fired rapidly. Here is a video of a pistol hitting a target at 125 yards. Full daylight, with time to readjust, and no distractions. Theoretically possible? Yes. Realistic? Probably not.

Anyone who can hit with a pistol at that range knows their shit.
If they'd hit once I'd call it luck,but two hits tells me he's an accomplished shooter or he should play the lotto tonight.

Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

You should self deport back to the continent you claim to.be from.
Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

Thats correct. In my opinion they should apologize.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?
Really? Why not 4 KKK members? Why not 10 as long as you're making shit up to impress us with what a tough guy you are?
Because it was only 2 of the pussies I slapped and made turn red then pink.
Nobody believes you, ass-lips. You sound like a little bitch and probably are.
I wasnt asking for your belief. I was just telling you. Take from it what you will. One day you may get lucky enough to find out for yourself but you would probably punk out too.

I'd like to see the cops look like the same people who live there, and heads roll until they do. In a racist country that's the only solution in a case like this.

So in other words, you want the PD to discriminate in order to eliminate discrimination.

Do you understand how much sense that really makes?

I think they should hire by qualification and/or experience, but that's just me, I support equality.
I think the word he is looking for is segregation.
Whites cant be trusted to police Blacks. Even other white cops say it.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

You don't trust white cops, so why would you trust what that one says? Because it benefits your argument? You can take what he said to heart, the rest of us will take it as one white cop eaten up with white guilt.

That's what I would think as well...and I've tried it. Not a man sized target, but a roughly 3'x3' target @ 100 yards, with both a 9mm and .22lr...and I get on paper with 15 well aimed shots of 124 grain 9mm from a compact frame. The 22 didn't surprise me. I hunt regularly with a 22 rifle, so I know they drop off POA rapidly beyond 75 yard. From my 2" snubby, that was an exercise in futility.

If they'd hit once I'd call it luck,but two hits tells me he's an accomplished shooter or he should play the lotto tonight.

A line of riot control cops is a big wide target. No challenge to just fire into the mass of cops and hit somebody. We can't form a line like the British do, we need to be more tactical, spread out. I think that riot SOPs are being rewritten as we speak.

Ahh, tis easy to use the cover of protests by others to carry out a deadly deed.

#Policelivesmatter

FERGUSON • Two police officers were hit by gunfire early Thursday outside the Ferguson police department.

The shots were fired as police were confronting protesters who had gathered outside the police station.

Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff said he didn't think either of the officers were from his department. He also didn't know the extent of their injuries. Eickhoff was not at the scene at the time of the shooting but he said he was headed there.

A police source said one of the officers is a St. Louis County officer and the other a Webster Groves officer.

The shots rang out as the protests appeared to be dwindling. Some of the protesters fell to the ground and others ran.

Several members of the media, including a Post-Dispatch reporter and photographer, were near the officers who were hit.

Two police officers are shot in Ferguson News
NBC, CBS and ABC national news could be a little more discreet in their coverage of racial issues instead of waving around the bloody shirt. The Yellow press, WR Hearst stirred up public sentiment through his media to start a war with Spain in 1898. A splendid little war. The media started a bloody WAR. To feed their coffers. What are they trying to achieve NOW? A Bloody RACE war? A Pulitzer? What? Enough, guys.

Last edited:

A line of riot control cops is a big wide target. No challenge to just fire into the mass of cops and hit somebody. We can't form a line like the British do, we need to be more tactical, spread out. I think that riot SOPs are being rewritten as we speak.

We? :laugh:

That's what I would think as well...and I've tried it. Not a man sized target, but a roughly 3'x3' target @ 100 yards, with both a 9mm and .22lr...and I get on paper with 15 well aimed shots of 124 grain 9mm from a compact frame. The 22 didn't surprise me. I hunt regularly with a 22 rifle, so I know they drop off POA rapidly beyond 75 yard. From my 2" snubby, that was an exercise in futility.

So what do you think of my M1 theory? If the shooter was indeed a professional then dropping a few 9 mm casings on the ground is very possible. I do not want to get into conspiracy here but an amateur with a .22 Short is not an option.

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. The police force should look like and live in the same town they police.
And aall the kids in schools should look like the ones in their neighborhoods (bussing). All the patrons at a diner should look the same (Jim Crow). All the people using a certain water fountain should look the same and not be able to use anyone elses (Jim Crow).

It looks like the party of racism (democrats) is finally letting it's roots show again.

Good eye... You hit the nail on the head, brother.

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.
You asshole. What did those cops do to get shot? Cheering the cop killers on? Fuck you and die very, very soon.

Camp's only quoting(sorta) Holder. The "die soon" bit is a tad harsh. lol

Greg
Actually it doesn't go far enough. I'm down on my knees praying something very big and heavy drops on top of him. People who cheer on cop killers are worse than scum.

Then I agree with the sentiment but not the call for divine retribution. Debates like this often bring out the loons...from both ends of the nuttos4eva!! I'm not sure Old Huey works that way though.

Greg

I agree, 2 hits from 3 shots @ 125 yards. How about a Hi-point like 9mm carbine?

Forum List

Back