Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

You two are fucking idiots.
You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.
Range of a Handgun Bullet

You stupid fuck. Sure a round will go a long way,hitting what you aim at is a whole nother story. And this guy hit twice.
You continue to show your ignorance of firearms and their capabilities.

You should go there.... show them how much you care. Let's see how that works out.
Truth is I don't care. They let Whitey rule the place, time to shut him down.

I know you don't care... that was my point. It'd be nice if you should stop pretending that you care though... you hate minorities just as much as the rest of your brethren.
No, I hate all humans, they are a disease. Racism is just part of that and that town is a good example of why if you are going to serve the town you have to be part of it and live in the town. That town needs to send Whitey packing.

Nah.. just humans such as yourself. May God have mercy on your worthless soul.
There is no human that is worth anything, not a one. And there is no God, or soul, as far as we know.

Yeah, that's going to work out well for you. Seriously, in a way I really feel sorry for you... you're truly pathetic.

:lol:

You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.
Range of a Handgun Bullet

You stupid fuck. Sure a round will go a long way,hitting what you aim at is a whole nother story. And this guy hit twice.
You continue to show your ignorance of firearms and their capabilities.
Dont me mad you dont know what the fuck you are talking about cave monkey. :laugh:

The Communist Organizer in Chief and his comrades have incited this hate and violence.
Actually the cops did that...

'Communist Organizing' at its worst. This President and his asshole comrades like Sharpton ,should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for inciting this violence. They got these officers shot.
The racist cops got other cops shot. Stop trying to shift blame.

No, despicable Communist Organizing got them shot. To hell with this President and all of his asshole comrades who've exploited and incited this mess. They can go to hell.

I was asking if the police were the first to start the problem or was it the people. From news sources, the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges. So, the question is, "which party started the mess?" That's what I meant by which came first, the chicken or the egg. Your opinion? Was it the police that started the mess, or was it the people?

The city council sets ticket quotas. Not the police. Any cop will tell you he sees more law breaking every day than he writes tickets for.
Police officers should disobey orders to write BS quota tickets. But, they have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they have a conscience.
Or soon no job.

The infractions are taking place. I went to traffic school in 82' and the police instructor told us they could write 10 times the amount of tickets but don't.
No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
Ya wanna bitch about the laws????
Talk to the people that make the laws.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Ya wanna be a criminal and attack the police, expect to be shot.
Don't like it????
......... DON'T BE A CRIMINAL!!!!!
There are no laws concerning quota tickets.

[

After further consideration, you're right... Pull whitey out of there. I'd love to see how long those residents lasted without the law. We can start calling it "Lil Chicago" as the black on black murders skyrocket.

The Communist Organizer in Chief and his comrades have incited this hate and violence.

'Communist Organizing' at its worst. This President and his asshole comrades like Sharpton ,should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for inciting this violence. They got these officers shot.

THE CRIMINALS SHOT THE POLICE!!
They (The criminals) need to be put-down like the rabid animals they are.

No, despicable Communist Organizing got them shot. To hell with this President and all of his asshole comrades who've exploited and incited this mess. They can go to hell.
No, the feral cave monkey white racist cops got this cop shot. To hell with all cave chimps that serve as LEOs. They need to screen for racists when hiring cops.

So you would like to see the cops pull out?
I'd like to see the cops look like the same people who live there, and heads roll until they do. In a racist country that's the only solution in a case like this.

Who did this to you? You know, made your world view so out of touch with reality? I mean, it's like you're in a drug induced haze 24/7...
That is projection. My worldview accurately describes the world as it is, which is why you hate it so. Among other things it doesn't pretend that your imaginary God exists when there's no proof at all that he does. In this world dead id dead, it works exactly as expected if God doesn't exist, and mankind is the agent of death for all other living things, including himself. That's the real world, which you reject.

Is the government going to continue to let these protests go since they were just "continuing their path" like obama told them to do or is someone going to take action?

What "action" do you want taken against protesters Capt Constitution?

Nothing... but I'd just let the whole place burn to the ground. Fuck 'em.

So when you say take action you really mean inaction....Thanks Keyboard warrior

I was asking if the police were the first to start the problem or was it the people. From news sources, the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges. So, the question is, "which party started the mess?" That's what I meant by which came first, the chicken or the egg. Your opinion? Was it the police that started the mess, or was it the people?

The city council sets ticket quotas. Not the police. Any cop will tell you he sees more law breaking every day than he writes tickets for.
Police officers should disobey orders to write BS quota tickets. But, they have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they have a conscience.
Or soon no job.

The infractions are taking place. I went to traffic school in 82' and the police instructor told us they could write 10 times the amount of tickets but don't.
No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Don't like it????
What about the innocent people in our jails and prisons?

No, the feral cave monkey white racist cops got this cop shot. To hell with all cave chimps that serve as LEOs. They need to screen for racists when hiring cops.

You're a racist yourself. Therefore, you have no right to whine about racism.

I know you don't care... that was my point. It'd be nice if you should stop pretending that you care though... you hate minorities just as much as the rest of your brethren.
No, I hate all humans, they are a disease. Racism is just part of that and that town is a good example of why if you are going to serve the town you have to be part of it and live in the town. That town needs to send Whitey packing.

Nah.. just humans such as yourself. May God have mercy on your worthless soul.
There is no human that is worth anything, not a one. And there is no God, or soul, as far as we know.

Yeah, that's going to work out well for you. Seriously, in a way I really feel sorry for you... you're truly pathetic.

:lol:
The feeling is mutual, especially since I don't pray to an imaginary being for a way to cheat death like some bed-wetting child, I just deal with life as it is, commonly short, nasty, and brutish.

THE CRIMINALS SHOT THE POLICE!!
They (The criminals) need to be put-down like the rabid animals they are.
I agree. The clown I was replying to implied this was the POTUS fault. I say its the racist cops fault.

The new smiley face. The last bastion of idiots with no intelligent response.
How appropriate that the liberals seem to using it with a vengeance in a way it wasn't intended.
The new neg rep.....

Is the government going to continue to let these protests go since they were just "continuing their path" like obama told them to do or is someone going to take action?

What "action" do you want taken against protesters Capt Constitution?

At this point, after all the chants about killing cops and burning that bitch to the ground, I'd be pegging every one of them with either a very hard stream of water or beanbags from a shotgun.

There comes a point where you're a threat to all the citizens of my town, and we reach that point, the time for sitting on your ass and letting the media fan the flames is gone.

"Murica. Remember everyone you have rights unless it annoys some patriot like 36 then he'll take you out via keyboard and hypothetical "If I was there" action short stories

Or soon no job.

Don't like it????
What about the innocent people in our jails and prisons?

You mean the ones convicted by a jury of their civilian peers?

Forum List

Back