Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Is the government going to continue to let these protests go since they were just "continuing their path" like obama told them to do or is someone going to take action?

What "action" do you want taken against protesters Capt Constitution?

At this point, after all the chants about killing cops and burning that bitch to the ground, I'd be pegging every one of them with either a very hard stream of water or beanbags from a shotgun.

There comes a point where you're a threat to all the citizens of my town, and we reach that point, the time for sitting on your ass and letting the media fan the flames is gone.

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.

No: it was some asshole with a gun and a chip against police. Nothing else is to blame except the asshole who pulled the trigger. The violence they used as cover is a different matter.

But where did the shooter's hatred of police spawn from? Surely it couldn't have just been because of the perceived biases of the Police Department? The entire weight of the political world has been foisted on that city. All of them know that everyone is watching. Political rhetoric, inflammatory remarks, and chants of "no justice, no peace."

The Police are not to blame; the community is NOT to blame; the blame is on the shooters as it ever is.

Greg

So if someone yells fire in an auditorium and people get trampeled to death,who are you going to blame?
What kind of stupid post was that?

You prove over and over your inability to think. But I guess that goes along with your lack of understanding when it comes to percentages.

No: it was some asshole with a gun and a chip against police. Nothing else is to blame except the asshole who pulled the trigger. The violence they used as cover is a different matter.

But where did the shooter's hatred of police spawn from? Surely it couldn't have just been because of the perceived biases of the Police Department? The entire weight of the political world has been foisted on that city. All of them know that everyone is watching. Political rhetoric, inflammatory remarks, and chants of "no justice, no peace."

The Police are not to blame; the community is NOT to blame; the blame is on the shooters as it ever is.

Greg

So if someone yells fire in an auditorium and people get trampeled to death,who are you going to blame?
What kind of stupid post was that?

You prove over and over your inability to think. But I guess that goes along with your lack of understanding when it comes to percentages.
You prove over and over again you have the intellect of a chimp. No wonder you dont understand real time numbers.

The PC zombies never did get it.

It is what it is..........we don't have police problem. We have a black problem.:up:

But as the great Bob Grants said decades ago......."they cant hide".:eusa_dance:

I say, the police department deploy drones and when shit goes down, they drone their asses!!!:coffee:
We have an authority problem, period.

Aint that the truth....a lack of respect for it.
And why should we have respect for authority? Does authority have respect for us? Obviously not. Shouldn't it be a two way street? Shouldn't both sides respect each other? If not, why not? As a general rule, respect is earned, and not just given. Has authority earned our respect? Obviously not.

Funny,you dont have this kind of shit happening in my neighborhood.

It is what it is..........we don't have police problem. We have a black problem.:up:

But as the great Bob Grants said decades ago......."they cant hide".:eusa_dance:

I say, the police department deploy drones and when shit goes down, they drone their asses!!!:coffee:

And why should we have respect for authority? Does authority have respect for us? Obviously not. Shouldn't it be a two way street? Shouldn't both sides respect each other? If not, why not? As a general rule, respect is earned, and not just given. Has authority earned our respect? Obviously not.

A trailer park is not exactly a neighborhood.

Agitators from the far right or KKK or the NBPP probably fired the shots.
More than likely it was some KKK members hoping the cops would fire on the crowd.
You two are fucking idiots.
You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.

Yes, and at the same time we could halt the aliens from entering the town and stop pixie dust from shooting from Al Sharpton's ass. And we could divert the Mothership to another town and stop black children from being eaten by Martians.

Yes, that would help too.

:lol:

A trailer park is not exactly a neighborhood.

Yeah,because they have so many golf courses in trailer parks.
My 5'000 sq ft one sits on the sixth fairway.

The Communist Organizer in Chief and his comrades have incited this hate and violence.
Actually the cops did that...

You should go there.... show them how much you care. Let's see how that works out.
Truth is I don't care. They let Whitey rule the place, time to shut him down.

I know you don't care... that was my point. It'd be nice if you should stop pretending that you care though... you hate minorities just as much as the rest of your brethren.

Agitators from the far right or KKK or the NBPP probably fired the shots.
More than likely it was some KKK members hoping the cops would fire on the crowd.
You two are fucking idiots.
You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.

Forum List

Back