Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

The residents already crapped where they eat.

Yep. They picked a thug as a martyr, and burned down black owned businesses. Now they're shooting cops.

They need to update their "How To Gain Public Sympathy" handbook. It sounds like it hasn't been revised since the 60s.

upload_2015-3-12_11-26-18.png

We have an authority problem, period.

Aint that the truth....a lack of respect for it.
And why should we have respect for authority? Does authority have respect for us? Obviously not. Shouldn't it be a two way street? Shouldn't both sides respect each other? If not, why not? As a general rule, respect is earned, and not just given. Has authority earned our respect? Obviously not.

Funny,you dont have this kind of shit happening in my neighborhood.
A trailer park is not exactly a neighborhood.

Yeah,because they have so many golf courses in trailer parks.
My 5'000 sq ft one sits on the sixth fairway.
Thats not a golf course. Thats the local landfill idiot.

WasteFinalDeposited.jpg

Maybe the cops should consider halting their shakedowns, robberies and extortion of citizens in Ferguson. Perhaps they could replace the judge and other officials that are being forced into retirement and fired with officials that are not criminals and thugs. It sucks that the 2nd Amendment is being used by blacks against white racist government officials.

Yes, and at the same time we could halt the aliens from entering the town and stop pixie dust from shooting from Al Sharpton's ass. And we could divert the Mothership to another town and stop black children from being eaten by Martians.

Yes, that would help too.

:lol:
Are you not aware of the shakedowns that were exposed and led directly to the firings and resignations of town police and officials? This news came out immediately preceding the shooting. Were there shootings at police before the extortion and shakedowns were exposed?

The Communist Organizer in Chief and his comrades have incited this hate and violence.
Actually the cops did that...

You should go there.... show them how much you care. Let's see how that works out.
Truth is I don't care. They let Whitey rule the place, time to shut him down.

I know you don't care... that was my point. It'd be nice if you should stop pretending that you care though... you hate minorities just as much as the rest of your brethren.
No, I hate all humans, they are a disease. Racism is just part of that and that town is a good example of why if you are going to serve the town you have to be part of it and live in the town. That town needs to send Whitey packing.

More than likely it was some KKK members hoping the cops would fire on the crowd.
You two are fucking idiots.
You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.
125 yards away is not in the crowd idiot.

So you would like to see the cops pull out? I guess when it gets to the point of being scrutinized by the loud mouth idiots just for doing your job and protecting yourself, it's time to roll.

In the future, those thuggish ruggish gangsterz (not just in Ferguson, but all over America) need to use at least a milligram of common sense and not attack a man with a weapon.

More blood from innocent citizen police officers on the hands of Obama, Holder and Sharpton

When are you going to take a stand against them

"Innocent"? Lol

Innocent. They were standing in front of the police station. Every policeman is innocent until found guilty of something in a court of law. Have you forgotten that or is that just for YOUR race?

Oh? What do you think you know of my race? Have you some way of knowing what is in my blood? Or are you assumin'

Last edited:
I was asking if the police were the first to start the problem or was it the people. From news sources, the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges. So, the question is, "which party started the mess?" That's what I meant by which came first, the chicken or the egg. Your opinion? Was it the police that started the mess, or was it the people?

the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges
Just another excuse, to justify bad behavior by the citizens. Do you actually believe, no other city, town or village uses a quota system for tickets? Traffic Cops are nothing more that Revenue Agents in most places. You think those traffic cameras are there to make you safer? You would not believe the amount of money they bring in.
I got a speeding ticket once. I figured I would just show up and see if the judge would be nice. There were like 100 Mexicans in there (sorry, making a point). Everyone of them were just paying their ticket. I ended up having to just pay the ticket. At the counter the woman said, "Oh, don't do that. Oh, there's ____. Talk to him." So I talked to the lawyer hanging out there. He said for $200 he would see what he could do. I gave him $200, he walked right up to the front of the court room, said something to the judge, and my ticket was gone. This is the way it is, I just happened to be standing there at the time. Pay a lawyer and ticket disappears, don't and get screwed. Same everywhere and for all crimes from traffic tickets to murder.
Damn, how much was the speeding ticket for that paying $200 to the lawyer was cheaper for you?

Well worth it to keep it off your insurance.
And the average cost is 250.
I've only had one ticket for speeding and I can't remember how much it was for as it was 6.5 years ago. It was about 5 hours from home as well so I just paid the fine. I've been pretty lucky since I started driving.

It's been over ten years since I've had a ticket.

More than likely it was some KKK members hoping the cops would fire on the crowd.
You two are fucking idiots.
You must be a fucked idiot then.
Yeah, the KKK snuck into the crowd and shot those cops from the grassy knoll. Morons.
They werent in the crowd moron. Learn how to read or listen.

How about you do a little research before you flap your lips.
It was even on video so you dont have to read.
Cops said the rounds came from a handgun. So that puts them right up close to the action.
Range of a Handgun Bullet

Aint that the truth....a lack of respect for it.
And why should we have respect for authority? Does authority have respect for us? Obviously not. Shouldn't it be a two way street? Shouldn't both sides respect each other? If not, why not? As a general rule, respect is earned, and not just given. Has authority earned our respect? Obviously not.

Funny,you dont have this kind of shit happening in my neighborhood.
A trailer park is not exactly a neighborhood.

Yeah,because they have so many golf courses in trailer parks.
My 5'000 sq ft one sits on the sixth fairway.
Thats not a golf course. Thats the local landfill idiot.

WasteFinalDeposited.jpg

LOL!

TRAILER-PARK-GOLF.png

The Communist Organizer in Chief and his comrades have incited this hate and violence.

You should go there.... show them how much you care. Let's see how that works out.

I know you don't care... that was my point. It'd be nice if you should stop pretending that you care though... you hate minorities just as much as the rest of your brethren.
No, I hate all humans, they are a disease. Racism is just part of that and that town is a good example of why if you are going to serve the town you have to be part of it and live in the town. That town needs to send Whitey packing.

Nah.. just humans such as yourself. May God have mercy on your worthless soul.

'Communist Organizing.' Isn't it great? Looks like Ferguson just joined Chicago and Detroit on the long list of dirty Democrat shitholes to be avoided at all cost. YAY Ferguson! YAY Democrats!!

Last edited:
The egg cams first!!!!
Dinosaurus were laying eggs million of years before chickens were on the earth!
?? What does THAT have to do with the criminals in Ferguson???
I was asking if the police were the first to start the problem or was it the people. From news sources, the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges. So, the question is, "which party started the mess?" That's what I meant by which came first, the chicken or the egg. Your opinion? Was it the police that started the mess, or was it the people?

The city council sets ticket quotas. Not the police. Any cop will tell you he sees more law breaking every day than he writes tickets for.
Police officers should disobey orders to write BS quota tickets. But, they have no sense of right and wrong, nor do they have a conscience.
Or soon no job.

The infractions are taking place. I went to traffic school in 82' and the police instructor told us they could write 10 times the amount of tickets but don't.
No one is forced to take unfair advantage of anyone. Cops know what's expected of them even before they put on the uniform. Doing wrong for a dollar is NOT right.
The police are paid to enforce the laws, the police don't make the laws, they only enforce laws that are made by other people.
Ya wanna bitch about the laws????
Talk to the people that make the laws.
OR better yet, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, THEN you wont be ticketed, or taken to jail.
Ya wanna be a criminal and attack the police, expect to be shot.
Don't like it????
......... DON'T BE A CRIMINAL!!!!!

Nah.. just humans such as yourself. May God have mercy on your worthless soul.
There is no human that is worth anything, not a one. And there is no God, or soul, as far as we know.

the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges
Just another excuse, to justify bad behavior by the citizens. Do you actually believe, no other city, town or village uses a quota system for tickets? Traffic Cops are nothing more that Revenue Agents in most places. You think those traffic cameras are there to make you safer? You would not believe the amount of money they bring in.
I got a speeding ticket once. I figured I would just show up and see if the judge would be nice. There were like 100 Mexicans in there (sorry, making a point). Everyone of them were just paying their ticket. I ended up having to just pay the ticket. At the counter the woman said, "Oh, don't do that. Oh, there's ____. Talk to him." So I talked to the lawyer hanging out there. He said for $200 he would see what he could do. I gave him $200, he walked right up to the front of the court room, said something to the judge, and my ticket was gone. This is the way it is, I just happened to be standing there at the time. Pay a lawyer and ticket disappears, don't and get screwed. Same everywhere and for all crimes from traffic tickets to murder.
Damn, how much was the speeding ticket for that paying $200 to the lawyer was cheaper for you?

Well worth it to keep it off your insurance.
And the average cost is 250.
I've only had one ticket for speeding and I can't remember how much it was for as it was 6.5 years ago. It was about 5 hours from home as well so I just paid the fine. I've been pretty lucky since I started driving.

It's been over ten years since I've had a ticket.
Hard to get a ticket if you dont have a car and your bike has training wheels.

Forum List

Back