Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Really? Why not 4 KKK members? Why not 10 as long as you're making shit up to impress us with what a tough guy you are?
Because it was only 2 of the pussies I slapped and made turn red then pink.
I doubt it. Pee wee Herman is tougher than you.
I guess it too bad I dont care what you doubt. Youre a cave monkey. What you think doesnt matter.
Same back at you. Your retarded opinion is worthless.
Is that the best you can do cave chimp?
No, I am just tired of arguing with an ignorant retarded Neanderthal.

I see it happening to all races and nationalities. What I see happens regardless of skin color, religion, nationality, or any other descriptive. We're all subjected to police misconduct. No exceptions.

This. Plenty of white people have been falsely imprisoned, shot, and killed. This is not about race, although people of color experience a higher level of it.

Relativism! I love it!

Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

You should self deport back to the continent you claim to.be from.
Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

Thats correct. In my opinion they should apologize.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?
Really? Why not 4 KKK members? Why not 10 as long as you're making shit up to impress us with what a tough guy you are?
Nobody believes you, ass-lips. You sound like a little bitch and probably are.
He is.

The police chief resigning wasn't enough. Apparently the savages want war.
Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?
He lives in a fantasy world where he is big brave black hero battling the evil KKK and beating up white racists. In reality he is a pussy.
Yep

So are you.

I wasnt asking for your belief. I was just telling you. Take from it what you will. One day you may get lucky enough to find out for yourself but you would probably punk out too.
Doubt it.

I wasnt asking for your belief. I was just telling you. Take from it what you will. One day you may get lucky enough to find out for yourself but you would probably punk out too.
Doubt it.
I dont doubt it.

I guess it too bad I dont care what you doubt. Youre a cave monkey. What you think doesnt matter.
Stop talking to yourself then.

Talking about you retard.

I see it happening to all races and nationalities. What I see happens regardless of skin color, religion, nationality, or any other descriptive. We're all subjected to police misconduct. No exceptions.

This. Plenty of white people have been falsely imprisoned, shot, and killed. This is not about race, although people of color experience a higher level of it.

Relativism! I love it!

Someone should buy you a dictionary.

I'm Black. You have more Neanderthal genes than I do.

I know you are black, your ignorance proves it.

I know you are black, your ignorance proves it.
You said something about Neanderthals. You must be retarded if you forgot that.

You're a felon, aren't you? Only felons who deserved a negative interaction with cops hate them so much. The cops never bother me at all and by uncanny coincidence, I also obey the law...I wonder if there's a connection. And I'm not white, so there goes that stupid theory of yours.

Good assessment. I haven't been bothered by the cops since I was 20.
Ah, but the wrong assessment also. I'm not a felon. Never been convicted of a crime. I behave myself. He guessed wrong.

This was in response to what I put in bold. I wouldn't call or accuse you of being a felon.
Thanks. I appreciate that very much. Very nice of you to say that.

Forum List

Back