Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Camp's only quoting(sorta) Holder. The "die soon" bit is a tad harsh. lol

Greg
Actually it doesn't go far enough. I'm down on my knees praying something very big and heavy drops on top of him. People who cheer on cop killers are worse than scum.
People that cheer on cops are ignorant, blind, and void of any reasoning. The damage they do is ridiculous. Their mentality is that of barbaric animalistic social misfits. The brutality, rape, child molestation, spousal abuse, stealing, lying in court, lying to cover for each other, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, slaughtering family pets that haven't harm anyone, writing BS quota tickets, ganging up on individuals already handcuffed and on the ground, and other shameful acts should be punished, but rarely are. How many cops are in our prison system? How many cops are tried and convicted for the same offenses they arrest others for? How many cops get a free pass in our judicial system? How many have murdered someone in cold blood and walked free? How many $Millions have been paid to settle cases where cops over-stepped the legal bounds?

You cop defenders should read more and do more research before placing a halo on their heads and worshipping them. It's well known and well documented concerning their brutality, and abuse of power and authority. Many videos have surfaced that verify unnecessary force and assault where none was called for. Dragging old ladies out of cars, shooting 12 year old kids playing the park, breaking into the wrong house and killing a 92 year old woman in her own home, and many more stories made public. Obviously, some of you haven't done your homework, either just turn a blind eye to what's really going on in this country, especially on Main Street America.

It's common knowledge that in our courts, judges take the word of a cop over anyone else. To our judicial system, a cop's word is gospel and not to be disputed. It takes a ton of money to defend yourself against what a cop claims you've done. And, chances are, the cop is guilty of doing the same things that he's out arresting others for doing. Cops aren't saints, they do their share of dirt. And, with more and more people armed with cell phones, posting pictures on the internet, we get to see exactly the mentality and actions of members of law enforcement. Yet, cops want respect and for us to look up to them as good public servants helping people and protecting. People earn respect, it's not given just because someone happens to have a badge and a gun. Cops have brought the disrespect on themselves. In addition, if there are so called good cops, why are they not policing their own profession?
You're a felon, aren't you? Only felons who deserved a negative interaction with cops hate them so much. The cops never bother me at all and by uncanny coincidence, I also obey the law...I wonder if there's a connection. And I'm not white, so there goes that stupid theory of yours.
I'm not a felon, and I see a lot of truth in that post.
To this day the only people who ever pulled guns on me were cops. And I might add without any reason whatsoever. If you think that's not common you're living in either a fantasy world or some other country.
No cop has ever pulled a gun on me. I don't even have an arrest record. It's amazing how people that obey the law have a completely different experience with cops.

As Papa Smurf says, "Amazing! Simply amazing!"
I have always obeyed the law. I've never been in trouble with the law, other than a few traffic tickets, some of which were BS quota tickets. I behave. But, I do see things as they really are, and I do not live in a fairy tale world where everything is rosy and pure.

Greg
Actually it doesn't go far enough. I'm down on my knees praying something very big and heavy drops on top of him. People who cheer on cop killers are worse than scum.
People that cheer on cops are ignorant, blind, and void of any reasoning. The damage they do is ridiculous. Their mentality is that of barbaric animalistic social misfits. The brutality, rape, child molestation, spousal abuse, stealing, lying in court, lying to cover for each other, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, slaughtering family pets that haven't harm anyone, writing BS quota tickets, ganging up on individuals already handcuffed and on the ground, and other shameful acts should be punished, but rarely are. How many cops are in our prison system? How many cops are tried and convicted for the same offenses they arrest others for? How many cops get a free pass in our judicial system? How many have murdered someone in cold blood and walked free? How many $Millions have been paid to settle cases where cops over-stepped the legal bounds?

You cop defenders should read more and do more research before placing a halo on their heads and worshipping them. It's well known and well documented concerning their brutality, and abuse of power and authority. Many videos have surfaced that verify unnecessary force and assault where none was called for. Dragging old ladies out of cars, shooting 12 year old kids playing the park, breaking into the wrong house and killing a 92 year old woman in her own home, and many more stories made public. Obviously, some of you haven't done your homework, either just turn a blind eye to what's really going on in this country, especially on Main Street America.

It's common knowledge that in our courts, judges take the word of a cop over anyone else. To our judicial system, a cop's word is gospel and not to be disputed. It takes a ton of money to defend yourself against what a cop claims you've done. And, chances are, the cop is guilty of doing the same things that he's out arresting others for doing. Cops aren't saints, they do their share of dirt. And, with more and more people armed with cell phones, posting pictures on the internet, we get to see exactly the mentality and actions of members of law enforcement. Yet, cops want respect and for us to look up to them as good public servants helping people and protecting. People earn respect, it's not given just because someone happens to have a badge and a gun. Cops have brought the disrespect on themselves. In addition, if there are so called good cops, why are they not policing their own profession?
You're a felon, aren't you? Only felons who deserved a negative interaction with cops hate them so much. The cops never bother me at all and by uncanny coincidence, I also obey the law...I wonder if there's a connection. And I'm not white, so there goes that stupid theory of yours.
To this day the only people who ever pulled guns on me were cops. And I might add without any reason whatsoever. If you think that's not common you're living in either a fantasy world or some other country.
No cop has ever pulled a gun on me. I don't even have an arrest record. It's amazing how people that obey the law have a completely different experience with cops.

I don't know who the fuck "Papa Smurf" is but you just don't get it --- "obeying the law" isn't even related. Because it's not about the law. It's about unbridled power. And what absolute power leads to.

Know what my "crime" was when two cops came screaming up the street, pulled guns on me and threw me up against a wall?

Walking home from the trolley.
That's it.

And you're still limping along with the same fallacy:
"No cop has ever pulled a gun on me, therefore no cop has ever pulled a gun on anybody".

It ain't all about Numero Uno. Not in real life.

Greg

Your white guy makeup may have something to do with that. Ive never broken the law and had cops pull guns on me numerous times.

There's no such thing as a cave monkey. Look it up, fuckstick.
Already did. Sorry dog.

You showed monkeys at a zoo. I'm not watching any more of your chimp videos, monkey scat.

Please try to be civil and adult, please. This conversation is like school kids fighting on the playground. Lets talk to each other as adults and discuss issues in a civil manner, please. Name calling and personal attacks are for kids, not grown adults. Lets try to stick to the subject matter and discuss it like we're adults. There's no call for name calling and personal attacks on this forum. We're all strangers here and really don't know each other well enough to judge each other. I would greatly appreciate your cooperation. Thanks.

You should really find another site where you won't get hurt, or go to the safe zone on this site. You're not tough enough for what we do here.

You showed monkeys at a zoo. I'm not watching any more of your chimp videos, monkey scat.
I know. They are called Batu Cave Monkeys. Of course you dont want to watch it.
I'm not interested in your family reunion videos. If you people want to live in caves, that's your issue. But there's no such thing as a cave monkey. Look it up.
I'm Black not white. I just posted the proof there are monkeys called cave monkeys.
Then they should be in the dictionary. Except they're not.
Dictionaries dont define everything in existence. You need to stop letting white people fool you into believing things dont exist unless they say so.

Oh, I'm sure your cave monkeys are right next to Al Gore's manbearpig in your guide to mythical beasts, legends, and lore

Already did. Sorry dog.

Please try to be civil and adult, please. This conversation is like school kids fighting on the playground. Lets talk to each other as adults and discuss issues in a civil manner, please. Name calling and personal attacks are for kids, not grown adults. Lets try to stick to the subject matter and discuss it like we're adults. There's no call for name calling and personal attacks on this forum. We're all strangers here and really don't know each other well enough to judge each other. I would greatly appreciate your cooperation. Thanks.

You should really find another site where you won't get hurt, or go to the safe zone on this site. You're not tough enough for what we do here.

I know. They are called Batu Cave Monkeys. Of course you dont want to watch it.
I'm not interested in your family reunion videos. If you people want to live in caves, that's your issue. But there's no such thing as a cave monkey. Look it up.
I'm Black not white. I just posted the proof there are monkeys called cave monkeys.
Dictionaries dont define everything in existence. You need to stop letting white people fool you into believing things dont exist unless they say so.

Oh, I'm sure your cave monkeys are right next to Al Gore's manbearpig in your guide to mythical beasts, legends, and lore

No there right here. Sorry dog.

Batu Cave Monkeys Kuala Lampur Malaysia Pinterest

I don't know who the fuck "Papa Smurf" is but you just don't get it --- "obeying the law" isn't even related. Because it's not about the law. It's about unbridled power. And what absolute power leads to.

Know what my "crime" was when two cops came screaming up the street, pulled guns on me and threw me up against a wall?

That's it.
Yeah, you sound like every other idiot on "Cops" who breaks the law and then claims the police arrested you just for walking down the street. Funny how that never happened to me having walked down many streets.

That's it.

And you're still limping along with the same fallacy:
"No cop has ever pulled a gun on me, therefore no cop has ever pulled a gun on anybody".

It ain't all about Numero Uno. Not in real life.
Thank you. Very good reply.

Cave monkeys cant give me the benefit of the doubt. Whatever I say already has more credibility than you can ever earn with me.

Right. You're in the negatives now for using "cave monkey" yet again. Reminds me of the kid that says something he thinks is funny and repeats it over and over when it was never really funny to begin with.

anyone find it rather peculiar that these kind of violent events never happen in your average American and "Civilized" neighborhoods?
They happen all across this country. From coast to coast, and from border to border. These events are sent to me every single day. And, they're not confined to any one state or neighborhood.

Another zoo monkey, idiot.

Cave monkeys cant give me the benefit of the doubt. Whatever I say already has more credibility than you can ever earn with me.

Right. You're in the negatives now for using "cave monkey" yet again. Reminds me of the kid that says something he thinks is funny and repeats it over and over when it was never really funny to begin with.
I'm crushed. A cave monkey has me in the negative.

Another zoo monkey, idiot.
There is no such thing as a zoo monkey idiot. What species is that?

That's it.
Yeah, you sound like every other idiot on "Cops" who breaks the law and then claims the police arrested you just for walking down the street. Funny how that never happened to me having walked down many streets.

You just hit the Fallacy Trifecta.
THREE TIMES IN A ROW now you've tried to make the argument that because it never happened to you, it never happened to anybody.

:dig:

Who the fuck are you? Joe Human Race Representative?
I just told you, it ain't all about Numero Uno.

And let me add, if you're deriving your picture of the world from munching popcorn in your barcalounger watching a wanker TV show like "Cops", it's no wonder your idea of what's actually going on out there is so clueless.

Here's an idea. Turn off the idiot box and start living in the world.

Greg

Your reasoning is absolute bullshit. "It never happened to me, therefore it doesn't exist". :eusa_liar:

I'm not a felon, and I see a lot of truth in that post. To this day the only people who ever pulled guns on me were cops. And I might add without any reason whatsoever (and I AM white). If you think that's not common you're living in either a fantasy world or some other country.
Exactly. Had a gun pulled on me numerous times by cops. Once by a scared crack head.

I've never even seen a crackhead. Yet you apparently associate with them.

Your reasoning is absolute bullshit. "It never happened to me, therefore it doesn't exist". :eusa_liar:

I'm not a felon, and I see a lot of truth in that post. To this day the only people who ever pulled guns on me were cops. And I might add without any reason whatsoever (and I AM white). If you think that's not common you're living in either a fantasy world or some other country.
Exactly. Had a gun pulled on me numerous times by cops. Once by a scared crack head.

I've never even seen a crackhead. Yet you apparently associate with them.
Saw my first crack head at 9. That was after a cop put a gun to my head for walking home from the corner store. You should have seen plenty since a lot of them are white. Same with meth heads.

Forum List

Back