Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

You wish you were white. Youre an uncle Geronimo.
Why would I wish I were white, ass-lips?
Because you hate not being white. Bet your main goal in life was to marry a white woman and have children that were not all NA.
I married a white woman because that's who I fell in love with, and my half-breed kids are beautiful no matter what their skin color. Conservatives see people not races, something a Leftist racist bigot like you could never understand.
Thats what you tell yourself. We both know is because you want to be white.
A very cruel and uncalled for remark. It embarrasses me and I'm not the one you directed that remark to.
I dont think its any crueler than calling me a felon. If he wants to sling mud I will sling with him. Dont be embarrassed. My behavior is no reflection on you.

I guess it too bad I dont care what you doubt. Youre a cave monkey. What you think doesnt matter.

You've probably used that word close to 40 times in this thread, can you find some new material? No offense, but that word is pretty stale now.
is your avatar your IQ...30 below zero seems kinda high...
btw cave monkey is two words.
As long as we're playing gotcha, monkeys don't live in caves.

Jackass.
We are not playing gotcha. Monkeys do live in caves dummy.

Those are zoo monkeys, ass-lips.
and? you made the statement monkeys don't live in caves and were proven wrong, own it!

I guess it too bad I dont care what you doubt. Youre a cave monkey. What you think doesnt matter.

You've probably used that word close to 40 times in this thread, can you find some new material? No offense, but that word is pretty stale now.

Jackass.
false! some monkeys do...
Baboons live in caves in dry areas asshat...
There's no such thing as a cave monkey. Look it up, fuckstick.

Jackass.
Don't worry. In his world blacks discovered America and spread civilization! :)

Because you hate not being white. Bet your main goal in life was to marry a white woman and have children that were not all NA.
I married a white woman because that's who I fell in love with, and my half-breed kids are beautiful no matter what their skin color. Conservatives see people not races, something a Leftist racist bigot like you could never understand.
A very cruel and uncalled for remark. It embarrasses me and I'm not the one you directed that remark to.
I dont think its any crueler than calling me a felon. If he wants to sling mud I will sling with him. Dont be embarrassed. My behavior is no reflection on you.
I never called you a felon.

Jackass.
Already did. Sorry dog.

Jackass.
Abstract
The willingness to utilise caves as shelters is held to have been important to early humans but dependent on pyrotechnology. Despite anecdotal evidence that non-human primates will also exploit caves there has as yet been no detailed account of such exploitation or of the reasons underlying it. Here we provide the first such data, on the frequency and patterning of the use of an underground cave system by baboons (Papio hamadryas)—and show that usage is determined, at least in part, by above-ground temperatures

Habitual cave use and thermoregulation in chacma baboons Papio hamadryas ursinus

You wish you were white. Youre an uncle Geronimo.
It's not the first time I've been called a radish (red outside white inside). There's this general feeling on the Left that any minority who doesn't hate whites isn't really a minority.

lets see what happens when the cops go on strike there. Wild Wild West?

Shitholes like Ferguson are already the wild west even WITH cops.

Time for the boys in blue to abandon all Ferguson posts. Call Eric Holder and tell him congratulations. ..the racists have left....now HE can come take charge.

There won't be much of a change.
just wait till summer comes, this is just a cake-walk for now. come summer they will be using watermelon crusts and chicken bones as weapons.

Jackass.
Abstract
The willingness to utilise caves as shelters is held to have been important to early humans but dependent on pyrotechnology. Despite anecdotal evidence that non-human primates will also exploit caves there has as yet been no detailed account of such exploitation or of the reasons underlying it. Here we provide the first such data, on the frequency and patterning of the use of an underground cave system by baboons (Papio hamadryas)—and show that usage is determined, at least in part, by above-ground temperatures

Habitual cave use and thermoregulation in chacma baboons Papio hamadryas ursinus
Thanks for finding out for your stupid self there's no such thing as a cave monkey.

It's not the first time I've been called a radish (red outside white inside). There's this general feeling on the Left that any minority who doesn't hate whites isn't really a minority.
You hate yourself. You actually said your own people were savages. Face it. You want to be white.

I appreciate that. But, I would also appreciate it if you would try to be civil and adult in your replies. I agree, he had no call to accuse you of being a felon. It was wrong on his part. The two of you should try hard to be civil, adult, and stick to the subject matter. We shouldn't lower ourselves to name calling and personal attacks, none of us. It's silly and very immature. Besides, none of us really knows anyone on this forum personally, I don't believe. Lets try to refrain from the school yard childish name calling and personal attacks. We're all adults and should conduct ourselves as such. I would appreciate your cooperation, please. Thank you very much.

Dems really haven't changed at all since the Jim Crow days. All that changed is which voting block they will play against another. Racism is a basic tenant of liberalism. Without racism you don't have any names to call people and therefore no argument to make.

Could you imagine? The only defense liberals use is claiming we're racist, or bigots, or homophobes, or waging war on women, or oppressing blacks via Voter ID support, or hating Mexicans because we support closed borders...

Can you imagine how they would act if they could no longer insult the right?

Time for the boys in blue to abandon all Ferguson posts. Call Eric Holder and tell him congratulations. ..the racists have left....now HE can come take charge.

just wait till summer comes, this is just a cake-walk for now. come summer they will be using watermelon crusts and chicken bones as weapons.
is that just in your trailer park?

Jackass.
Already did. Sorry dog.

You showed monkeys at a zoo. I'm not watching any more of your chimp videos, monkey scat.

White people or Black people?

Jackass.
Abstract

Thanks for finding out for your stupid self there's no such thing as a cave monkey.
those baboons prove you wrong...

Dems really haven't changed at all since the Jim Crow days. All that changed is which voting block they will play against another. Racism is a basic tenant of liberalism. Without racism you don't have any names to call people and therefore no argument to make.

Could you imagine? The only defense liberals use is claiming we're racist, or bigots, or homophobes, or waging war on women, or oppressing blacks via Voter ID support, or hating Mexicans because we support closed borders...

Can you imagine how they would act if they could no longer insult the right?
yeah, like the mature adults that the right refuses to be,,

Forum List

Back