Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Fuck! Sorry to repeat myself. Second office was shot on shoulder came out near spine. Damn high powered rounds.

Now thats kinda strange.
For one round not to go through the head yet the other went through and through is weird.
But than bullets often do weird things you wouldnt expect.

Actually it doesn't go far enough. I'm down on my knees praying something very big and heavy drops on top of him. People who cheer on cop killers are worse than scum.
People that cheer on cops are ignorant, blind, and void of any reasoning. The damage they do is ridiculous. Their mentality is that of barbaric animalistic social misfits. The brutality, rape, child molestation, spousal abuse, stealing, lying in court, lying to cover for each other, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, slaughtering family pets that haven't harm anyone, writing BS quota tickets, ganging up on individuals already handcuffed and on the ground, and other shameful acts should be punished, but rarely are. How many cops are in our prison system? How many cops are tried and convicted for the same offenses they arrest others for? How many cops get a free pass in our judicial system? How many have murdered someone in cold blood and walked free? How many $Millions have been paid to settle cases where cops over-stepped the legal bounds?

You cop defenders should read more and do more research before placing a halo on their heads and worshipping them. It's well known and well documented concerning their brutality, and abuse of power and authority. Many videos have surfaced that verify unnecessary force and assault where none was called for. Dragging old ladies out of cars, shooting 12 year old kids playing the park, breaking into the wrong house and killing a 92 year old woman in her own home, and many more stories made public. Obviously, some of you haven't done your homework, either just turn a blind eye to what's really going on in this country, especially on Main Street America.

It's common knowledge that in our courts, judges take the word of a cop over anyone else. To our judicial system, a cop's word is gospel and not to be disputed. It takes a ton of money to defend yourself against what a cop claims you've done. And, chances are, the cop is guilty of doing the same things that he's out arresting others for doing. Cops aren't saints, they do their share of dirt. And, with more and more people armed with cell phones, posting pictures on the internet, we get to see exactly the mentality and actions of members of law enforcement. Yet, cops want respect and for us to look up to them as good public servants helping people and protecting. People earn respect, it's not given just because someone happens to have a badge and a gun. Cops have brought the disrespect on themselves. In addition, if there are so called good cops, why are they not policing their own profession?
You're a felon, aren't you? Only felons who deserved a negative interaction with cops hate them so much. The cops never bother me at all and by uncanny coincidence, I also obey the law...I wonder if there's a connection. And I'm not white, so there goes that stupid theory of yours.
You wish you were white. Youre an uncle Geronimo.
Why would I wish I were white, ass-lips?
Because you hate not being white. Bet your main goal in life was to marry a white woman and have children that were not all NA.
I married a white woman because that's who I fell in love with, and my half-breed kids are beautiful no matter what their skin color. Conservatives see people not races, something a Leftist racist bigot like you could never understand.

Shep on Fox just said the bullet lodged behind the ear of the officer shot in the head.
That would indicate a pistol at that range.

Assuming of course it didnt go all the way through his head before stopping on the other side.
Fuck! Bullet went into the check bone below the eye and to the back of the ear. No pistol at that range that was.
Oh, yeah. Pistol for sure. A rifle round wouldn't have stopped at that range. Straight thru and out the back. No doubt in my mind now.

My thoughts exactly...until they said the second went all the way through the shoulder an out by the spine.

People that cheer on cops are ignorant, blind, and void of any reasoning. The damage they do is ridiculous. Their mentality is that of barbaric animalistic social misfits. The brutality, rape, child molestation, spousal abuse, stealing, lying in court, lying to cover for each other, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, slaughtering family pets that haven't harm anyone, writing BS quota tickets, ganging up on individuals already handcuffed and on the ground, and other shameful acts should be punished, but rarely are. How many cops are in our prison system? How many cops are tried and convicted for the same offenses they arrest others for? How many cops get a free pass in our judicial system? How many have murdered someone in cold blood and walked free? How many $Millions have been paid to settle cases where cops over-stepped the legal bounds?

You cop defenders should read more and do more research before placing a halo on their heads and worshipping them. It's well known and well documented concerning their brutality, and abuse of power and authority. Many videos have surfaced that verify unnecessary force and assault where none was called for. Dragging old ladies out of cars, shooting 12 year old kids playing the park, breaking into the wrong house and killing a 92 year old woman in her own home, and many more stories made public. Obviously, some of you haven't done your homework, either just turn a blind eye to what's really going on in this country, especially on Main Street America.

It's common knowledge that in our courts, judges take the word of a cop over anyone else. To our judicial system, a cop's word is gospel and not to be disputed. It takes a ton of money to defend yourself against what a cop claims you've done. And, chances are, the cop is guilty of doing the same things that he's out arresting others for doing. Cops aren't saints, they do their share of dirt. And, with more and more people armed with cell phones, posting pictures on the internet, we get to see exactly the mentality and actions of members of law enforcement. Yet, cops want respect and for us to look up to them as good public servants helping people and protecting. People earn respect, it's not given just because someone happens to have a badge and a gun. Cops have brought the disrespect on themselves. In addition, if there are so called good cops, why are they not policing their own profession?
You're a felon, aren't you? Only felons who deserved a negative interaction with cops hate them so much. The cops never bother me at all and by uncanny coincidence, I also obey the law...I wonder if there's a connection. And I'm not white, so there goes that stupid theory of yours.
Because you hate not being white. Bet your main goal in life was to marry a white woman and have children that were not all NA.
I married a white woman because that's who I fell in love with, and my half-breed kids are beautiful no matter what their skin color. Conservatives see people not races, something a Leftist racist bigot like you could never understand.
Thats what you tell yourself. We both know is because you want to be white.

Uh huh. Repeating yourself doesn't make you less of an ass. In fact, it works the other way.

Uh huh. Repeating yourself doesn't make you less of an ass. In fact, it works the other way.
Didnt you say you were catholic as well? The pope considered you a savage.

Shep on Fox just said the bullet lodged behind the ear of the officer shot in the head.

Assuming of course it didnt go all the way through his head before stopping on the other side.
Fuck! Bullet went into the check bone below the eye and to the back of the ear. No pistol at that range that was.
Oh, yeah. Pistol for sure. A rifle round wouldn't have stopped at that range. Straight thru and out the back. No doubt in my mind now.

My thoughts exactly...until they said the second went all the way through the shoulder an out by the spine.
It's not difficult to punch through a shoulder blade. I think it's easy to overthink the expertise of the shooter. He's an unsophisticated thug and will be caught very soon.

I agree it seems to be getting worse for all but for decades its been concentrated on the Black population. Every single study bears that out.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on this one, and put a piece of paper over the date on my computer. I wrote my own date in it and now that it reads "July 2, 1964," you have finally made a partially accurate comment in this thread. I'm proud of you, but once I pull this tape off, you're back to zero.

Fuck! Sorry to repeat myself. Second office was shot on shoulder came out near spine. Damn high powered rounds.

Now thats kinda strange.
For one round not to go through the head yet the other went through and through is weird.

Five inches of penetration. The LA times reported that the bullet entered the shoulder and exited between the scapula and the spine. If it missed bone, not too surprising that it exited.

I agree it seems to be getting worse for all but for decades its been concentrated on the Black population. Every single study bears that out.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on this one, and put a piece of paper over the date on my computer. I wrote my own date in it and now that it reads "July 2, 1964," you have finally made a partially accurate comment in this thread. I'm proud of you, but once I pull this tape off, you're back to zero.
Cave monkeys cant give me the benefit of the doubt. Whatever I say already has more credibility than you can ever earn with me.

So does my mother in law. So what? The Catholics were the first to reach out and peacefully coexist with my people. They didn't Manifest Destiny us onto shitty reservations. French and Spanish Catholics lived side by side with us and many converted. I can trace my Catholic heritage for over 10 generations.

Now thats kinda strange.

Five inches of penetration. The LA times reported that the bullet entered the shoulder and exited between the scapula and the spine. If it missed bone, not too surprising that it exited.

If it missed bone that makes sense.

So does my mother in law. So what? The Catholics were the first to reach out and peacefully coexist with my people. They didn't Manifest Destiny us onto shitty reservations. French and Spanish Catholics lived side by side with us and many converted. I can trace my Catholic heritage for over 10 generations.
Calling you a savage isnt peacefully coexisting. Sorry bub. I'm proud of my NA ancestors. They actually fought whites. Too bad there too many uncle Geronimos like you hanging around.

Calling you a savage isnt peacefully coexisting. Sorry bub. I'm proud of my NA ancestors. They actually fought whites. Too bad there too many uncle Geronimos like you hanging around.
Your ancestors were sold to whites for shiny 16th century trinkets or a scrap of metal. They had never seen such wonders

I don't accept your claim that the pope called us savages, and I'm more concerned with the deeds of Catholics. We were treated far more kindly by them than the Manifest Destiny Protestants.

It's not difficult to punch through a shoulder blade. I think it's easy to overthink the expertise of the shooter. He's an unsophisticated thug and will be caught very soon.

No doubt he was a thug but his shooting skills are still unanswered.
He may have being trying to shoot over their heads to scare them and was to stupid to understand bullet drop.
Or he actually did know about it and he's a pretty good shot.

Forum List

Back