🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING - TX man kills 8 - But he's black so media censors story.

Says who? Show us the slightest evidence that Ben Carson had the standards of completing medschool lowered? And Carson is well known as a gifted surgeon with a long and distinguished career.
t.

What's well known is that blacks get affirmative action grading from kindergarten thru college.

If its well known, then it should be remarkably easy for you to factually establish that Carson had the standards lowered to complete medschool.

If you're talking out of your ass about a topic you know nothing about, you'll give us excuses why you can't.

Gee, I wonder which you'll give us.

So why do you disparage the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakhan; none of whom were benefited by Affirmative Action?

What makes you think that? All blacks demand and get affirmative action.

If its well known, then it should be remarkably easy for you to factually establish that Carson had the standards lowered to complete medschool.

Everyone who has used the american education system has seen that blacks get affirmative action grading. Whites and asians are told they must pass the tests while blacks are told to "just try a little bit and we'll take care of you."

Everyone who has used the american education system has seen that blacks get affirmative action grading. Whites and asians are told they must pass the tests while blacks are told to "just try a little bit and we'll take care of you."

Show us, don't tell us. You are making a specific claim against Ben Carson. Show us that he had his standards lowered to complete med school.

So far its sniveling excuses why you can't. How did I know that was coming?

Show us, don't tell us. You are making a specific claim against Ben Carson. Show us that he had his standards lowered to complete med school.

He's admitted in his own book he got AA.

"A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America."

Articles Ben Carson in His Own Words

"A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America."

No on is disputing that he got AA. The problem with your claims is that included preferential grading with the standards lowered for him. And that his medical degree is invalid.

Back that shit up or walk away. Its one or the other.

No on is disputing that he got AA. The problem with your claims is that included preferential grading with the standards lowered for him. And that his medical degree is invalid.

WTF are you talking about? You just admitted standards were lowered for him so how can you question he got preferential grading? THINK.

WTF are you talking about? You just admitted standards were lowered for him so how can you question he got preferential grading? THINK.

Affirmative action gets him into the school. You're claiming that Affirmative Action lowered grading standards and allowed him to graduate with an invalid medical degree.

Show me.

But he's black so media censors story

BS as usual.

I posted this several days ago and I've seen it on national outlets.

Affirmative action gets him into the school. You're claiming that Affirmative Action lowered grading standards and allowed him to graduate with an invalid medical degree.

Show me.

Hey einstein. If you lower standards to let someone in, you have to lower standards to keep them there. Not in every case i suppose, but it's true 99% of the time. THINK

Forum List

Back