Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

A very smart move by Judge Cannon.

Oh yeah 👍
judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

This is essentially automatic in cases involving classified docs.

She is doing with every single judge in the world would’ve done. And you’re pretending you scored a point with this.

Look at that face and tell me we didn't "score a point"

This is the woman who's going to literally remove all the stumbling blocks from in front of Trump, paving the way for him to be your next President. Think about that for awhile.

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:

judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

The government can issue a security clearance without any fanfare. This is a showboat move. Does the judge have a security clearance?

Look at that face and tell me we didn't "score a point"

This is the woman who's going to literally remove all the stumbling blocks from in front of Trump, paving the way for him to be your next President. Think about that for awhile.

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:

judge-aileen-cannon.jpg
Such symmetrical jawline structure. Oh yeah 👍

Yup. Pretty sure. OK...add sarcastic tone. As in, 'He's a fuckin' US attorney whose been working with classified documents his whole career--for the United States Govt.'
Yes, he has the appropriate clearances.

I’m surprised you used reason and common sense here. It’s out of character.

Why don't the prosecution lawyers need security clearances? What about the court baliffs and the judge herself?

They will want to read the alleged classified documents, etc., thus they should have security clearance.

Want to speak on the topic?
Isn't that the topic? His post & I quote: A very smart move by Judge Cannon.

What was so smart about what she did? Even the gatewaypundit, a publication given to hyperbole says this, about the procedure: "It is standard procedure for lawyers to obtain security clearances in cases involving classified documents.".

So, hence my post: Are you always this easily impressed?

Get it now? Good. Now, your turn. Show me how I am wrong. Go.

Isn't that the topic? His post & I quote: A very smart move by Judge Cannon.

What was so smart about what she did? Even the gatewaypundit, a publication given to hyperbole says this, about the procedure: "It is standard procedure for lawyers to obtain security clearances in cases involving classified documents.".

So, hence my post: Are you always this easily impressed?

Get it now? Good. Now, your turn. Show me how I am wrong. Go.

BREAKING UPDATE! JUDGE IMPLEMENTS STANDARD PROCEDURE!

She's looking for a level playing field for Trump, she is a smart woman.
You do know that the judge has only asked Trump's lawyers to get a security clearance, right? Not the Justice department lawyers? They won't be needing it. Since they are the ones issuing it. <sigh>

This isn't a show boat move. This is a generic AF. Its essentially automatic for any case involving classified docs.
The government could issue clearances at the stroke of a pen and no doubt they will. The public "request" is a showboat move.

Forum List

Back