Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

Aside from all of the back and forth here, I don't see the classified docs case as amounting to much of anything, other than a rehearsal for the big trial, that will be coming after this one.

Why don't the prosecution lawyers need security clearances? What about the court baliffs and the judge herself?
It's becoming so obvious that Trump's enemies are trying to railroad everybody and don't really care about justice at all.

Donald loves fast food. Don't be dissin' on The Orange God.
He doesn't eat MSM slop, however, like more than half the nation does. I'll take a Big Mac over their fecal regurgitations any day.

Apparently your tastes differ, however. 😆

He doesn't eat MSM slop, however, like more than half the nation does. I'll take a Big Mac over their fecal regurgitations any day.

Apparently your tastes differ, however. 😆
Big Mac and fecal regurgitations in the same sentence strikes a chord with me. The MSM doesn't provide food.

Big Mac and fecal regurgitations in the same sentence strikes a chord with me. The MSM doesn't provide food.
No fucking SHIT, Sherlock...with your taste-buds starting to tingle and mouth starting to water.

I'll say it again for you more simply:

The MSM provides us with SHIT.
More than half the nation eats it like it was a Big Mac.

Fortunately some of us still know the difference.

No fucking SHIT, Sherlock...with your taste-buds starting to tingle and mouth starting to water.

I'll say it again for you more simply:

The MSM provides us with SHIT.
More than half the nation eats it like it was a Big Mac.

Fortunately some of us still know the difference.
You don't seem to know anything.

Forum List

Back