Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

In short and as always, you duck, bob and weave to avoid answering. You’re a gutless lying rodent.

Why do you always rely on lies and cowardice? You apparently have no capacity for feeling any shame.
Huh? I’m directly addressing your pathetic attempt to lie about this story.

Patel isn’t Trump’s spokesman.

Trump didn’t tell the government like you claimed.

You’re a liar.

Huh? I’m directly addressing your pathetic attempt to lie about this story.

Patel isn’t Trump’s spokesman.

Trump didn’t tell the government like you claimed.

You’re a liar.
You remain a liar.

And you’re quibbling over a side bar.

But, as expected, you still refuse to directly answer the question.

Lying and stupid is no way to go through life, but it’s your life.

You remain a liar.

And you’re quibbling over a side bar.

But, as expected, you still refuse to directly answer the question.

Lying and stupid is no way to go through life, but it’s your life.
You claimed Trump told the government the documents were classified.

Your evidence is this claim is someone who is not Trump telling someone who is not the government.

Your claim that Patel is speaking on behalf of Trump is unsubstantiated. You still don’t address the fact that he didn’t tell the government.

Bravo for attempting to provide evidence. Bad job at actually providing evidence. Terrible job at admitting you were wrong.

That last part is the worst for you, isn’t it?

You claimed Trump told the government the documents were classified.

Your evidence is this claim is someone who is not Trump telling someone who is not the government.

Your claim that Patel is speaking on behalf of Trump is unsubstantiated. You still don’t address the fact that he didn’t tell the government.

Bravo for attempting to provide evidence. Bad job at actually providing evidence. Terrible job at admitting you were wrong.

That last part is the worst for you, isn’t it?
I know what I said, you stupid twat. I was there when I wrote it. And you still refuse to address the question. I won’t entertain your cowardly quibbles anymore.

Why do you ask and what difference does it make whether (or when) President Trump told the government that he had declassified the previously classified documents?
The fact that Trump hasn’t answered this question even when asked by the special master is interesting. It raises the question as to whether he actually wants to make that claim or not.

I don’t think he does. Declassifying these documents would harm national security and he isn’t that big of an asshole to want to actually do that.

He didn’t declassify all of documents. That would be grossly irresponsible even for him.

The fact that Trump hasn’t answered this question even when asked by the special master is interesting.

No. It’s really not. He knew back then that he was being targeted. And he was smart enough not to provide anything to the scumbags engaged in their miscarriage of Justice.
It raises the question as to whether he actually wants to make that claim or not.
It only “raises” that alleged question to biased and ignorant people, like you.
I don’t think he does.
Nobody cares what you think.
Declassifying these documents would harm national security and he isn’t that big of an asshole to want to actually do that.
How the duck would you know that it would harm any security interest. You don’t even know which documents are which or what info they held.
He didn’t declassify all of documents.
Maybe. Maybe not. Why would anyone accept your assertion?
That would be grossly irresponsible even for him.
So you claim. But you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Trump admitted he didn't declassify shit. At some point you just have to simply admit this was another lie in Trump's long list of lies. You simply can't just walk off with classified documents like a thief in the night without telling anyone, and you certainly give them back when the government asks for them.

At some point you just have to simply admit this was another lie in Trump's long list of lies.
This is the problem. The only defenders left are, without a doubt, liars to the core and don't care about it.

They will never admit anything. Just look at Backagain and Marner, even when presented with its own quotes nothing is admitted. Cling to the lie and deny deny deny no matter what is presented.

Fox directly admitted to lying to them and they STILL believe the bullshit lies they sold. Even when the source tells them they were lied to they deny.

Seems unnecessary. Why would they need security clearances?
Is it not obvious?

If they are going to have to defend charges about classified documents then they are going to have to have some sort of access to them. I cannot charge you with something in court and then withhold the core documents that you are being charged with. It would make a fair defense impossible.

I think this case is so cut and dry it may seem unnecessary, we have Trump on tape after all, but I think this is a rather poor example. rarely do we get to this level of proof.

So explain how I’m not getting it then.
At no point have I ever said anything to indicate I buy the bullshit excuse that Trump declassified the documents. It has been clear since the first time this excuse was ever uttered that it was a bullshit lie.

This is the problem. The only defenders left are, without a doubt, liars to the core and don't care about it.

They will never admit anything. Just look at Backagain and Marner, even when presented with its own quotes nothing is admitted. Cling to the lie and deny deny deny no matter what is presented.

Fox directly admitted to lying to them and they STILL believe the bullshit lies they sold. Even when the source tells them they were lied to they deny.

They are the true believers aka true maga cultists. Scary. Imagine choosing to defend Trump's integrity as the hill you're going to die on. How far gone do you have to be to be trapped in that nightmare? It's baffling.

At no point have I ever said anything to indicate I buy the bullshit excuse that Trump declassified the documents. It has been clear since the first time this excuse was ever uttered that it was a bullshit lie.

No different than the one about stolen elections, or the one about dead people voting, or the 10,000 other lies Trump has told.

A very smart move by Judge Cannon.

Oh yeah 👍
judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

Why do they need a security clearance for documents that tRump declassified? I mean didn't tRump say numerous times that he declassified those documents?

That all happened.

Only in your mind. Trump commission 6 years ago found nothing. The 2 investigation firms Trump hired after the 2020 election found nothing. Their final conclusion was all fraud claims were false. I'm sure that included the one Trump made as well lol. Trump continually hires people to prove he's a liar over and over. I believe Trump, he always hires the best people. You should too.

Funny...

Hillary's server containing stolen TS/SCI information was found stored in the unauthorized, unsecured BATHROOM of a company that lacked security clearances, and her server was being maintained by some tech who had no security clearance.

I give this judge credit. If Trump's lawyers did not have clearances they need them.

Forum List

Back