Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

One has to ask why he has classified documents.

All former Presidents had classified documents after leaving the White House, and some former Vice Presidents as well, including Biden and Pence.

Heck, Biden had multiple stashes squirreled away for years.

Here's one such stash.

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg

Last edited:
So you have no answer why folks would need security clearance for 'unclassified documents'.

You're in execellent company. I can't think of a single reason either.

Because the DOJ claims they're classified. Duh!

BINGO. This gal has her head on right. She's going to make sure Trump gets a FAIR trial.
Sure, why not? Smith has your boy by the short hairs & Trump along with you asslickers of his know it.

So when they slap the cuffs on him & take him away you mouth breather's can't cry foul.

It will all be scrutinized, they don't want to overplay it.

No, you misunderstand my friend. A Top Secret Clearance requires interviews with your family, friends, and neighbors. Coworkers. Anything they say could result in your being denied a clearance. If they say you have spoken out against the Government, or have engaged in affairs while married. That could result in you being denied a clearance.

A TS Clearance means you are giving the FBI permission to crawl up your entire life to find all the skeletons in all the hidden nooks and crannies of your closet.

No, you misunderstand my friend. A Top Secret Clearance requires interviews with your family, friends, and neighbors. Coworkers. Anything they say could result in your being denied a clearance. If they say you have spoken out against the Government, or have engaged in affairs while married. That could result in you being denied a clearance.

A TS Clearance means you are giving the FBI permission to crawl up your entire life to find all the skeletons in all the hidden nooks and crannies of your closet.
Sure it does.

This isn't a show boat move. This is a generic AF. Its essentially automatic for any case involving classified docs.

Should be a pretty easy case for the defense, then, right? All they need to do is put Donald on the stand, and ask him if he had declassified them before he left office. Once he says yes, it's total exhoneration, right? We'll see that happen in this case, right?

Wow. Huge 'who cares' for OP. :dunno:

Delaying tactics by a Trump-funded judge?!?!
Funded? :cuckoo:
The only thing abnormal about this....is that she wants it done by the 20th. Its faster than normal.
Of this month?
Appointed, not funded. Stupid.
I guess try to suffer that one's retardation. :dunno:
Now, why would she do that?
To make sure all those in the court can see all the material available, dumbass?

Okay; What I would like to know is how the prosecution is going to conduct this case from The Netherlands.

Wtf is that Max Headroom shit? Something is very fishy about this whole thing.

Forum List

Back