Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

Is that even doable?

What she's specifically asking for is for the lawyers to contact the DOJ's litigation security group to request expedited security clearance.

I don't think she expects the security clearance by the 20th. I think she expects the request to be filed with the DOJ by then.

Oh no. Democrats are fighters. Fight fight fight, that's your drum beat.

Yeah, I'm being very careful. First one that steps up, I'm taking the crime to. Just like any other bullshit I've ever encounted.

These pussies ain't never been in a fight in their lives, let alone a fight where they're outnumbered and won.

These people are fighting to be serfs. Stupidity. My youngest aunt would kick all their asses.

I am NOT as strong as she is, that's a strong woman; None of these dipshits have 20% of what she has.

I mean, I can fight like a bobcat, but she's better than I am. These retards are fighting to make Americans serfs.

IMO, Americans should fight for everything they have against that. These people want to enslave

a former free people and fool them them into thinking that's what they should do.

Who's that lispy retard? Step up, fucktards! Get you some of this!

Last edited:
It’s so morons like the DOJ “lawyers” can’t withhold “evidence” claiming it’s classified. You got checked before you even made a move.

What 'classified' evidence? Remember, your ilk insist that all the docs had been declassified.

If that's the case, why the need for any security clearance?

We learned from democrats. Welcome to the fight.
They ain't even thrown..wait..yes they have.
Oh no. Democrats are fighters. Fight fight fight, that's your drum beat.

When the fight really starts, they will lose.
There's a tape of Trump doing exactly that.

I think that Smith is holding certain charges in reserve for a NJ jurisdiction on the chance that Florida is delayed.
I think you're a POS stupid asshole and I'd pound you into the ground.
How many fights have you ever been in and won? Also: Was the fight justified upon your part?
I've stopped fights with non-violence and strength. More than 6.
Not saying I've never lost, because I have, but I've won a LOT more than I've lost.

The 1st rule is don't be a weasally pussy. You fail.

Last edited:
I think you're a POS stupid asshole and I'd pound you into the ground.
How many fights have you ever been in and won? Also: Was the fight justified upon your part?

There's buckets of evidence that we already know of that confirms that Trump showed classified documents to folks. Which is *wildly* illegal.

But oddly, no charges.

Since those crimes began and ended in NJ, it could be argued that the proper jurisdiction for their prosecution is NJ.

The best explanation I can think of....is that Smith is holding them (and other charges) in reserve.

They do get violent when you misgender them.

There's buckets of evidence that we already know of that confirms that Trump showed classified documents to folks. Which is *wildly* illegal.

But oddly, no charges.

Since those crimes began and ended in NJ, it could be argued that the proper jurisdiction for their prosecution is NJ.

The best explanation I can think of....is that Smith is holding them (and other charges) in reserve.
For an "October Surprise"? Odd thing to be coming from a supposedly apolitical government agency.

(That Obama weaponized and Jack Smith is one of the bullets)

It seems to me like Jack Smith's main goal in life is to attack Conservatives.

I'd like to know how he's going to run the biggest Federal case ever from Amsterdam. I'm not convinced this

isn't some AI bullshit. How the fuck is this gonna go down? Is all the evidence in Amsterdam?

I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
derp.gif
Self-portrait?

A very smart move by Judge Cannon.

Oh yeah 👍
judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

That was always going to happen. How else could they review the evidence, fool? :cuckoo:

There will have to be some clearance accommodations for the jurors as well.

Last edited:
For an "October Surprise"? Odd thing to be coming from a supposedly apolitical government agency.

(That Obama weaponized and Jack Smith is one of the bullets)

It seems to me like Jack Smith's main goal in life is to attack Conservatives.

I'd like to know how he's going to run the biggest Federal case ever from Amsterdam. I'm not convinced this

isn't some AI bullshit. How the fuck is this gonna go down? Is all the evidence in Amsterdam?

I highly doubt it.

Smith is a strategist. There was a 1/18 chance he'd draw Cannon. I suspect he has a plan B.

There's a tape of Trump doing exactly that.

I think that Smith is holding certain charges in reserve for a NJ jurisdiction on the chance that Florida is delayed.

And? Where's this alleged document? He will need to produce it and he probably cannot.

Oh, and knowing Jack Smith, it would not surprise me if he edited this alleged tape.

Forum List

Back