Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

And? Where's this alleged document? He will need to produce it and he probably cannot.

If Jack can establish that said doc is missing (and NARA has the full list), then Trump admitting on tape he had the doc, then Trump either lost it, hid it, or gave it to someone else.

Which means new crimes.

Oh, and knowing Jack Smith, it would not surprise me if he edited this alleged tape.
Inventing new batshit conspiracy theories does not demonstrate much confidence in Trump's chances.

Sure, why not? Smith has your boy by the short hairs
Smith has an accusation he has yet to prove. But isn't that the danger of a weaponized justice system? If Smith wanted, he could indict anyone, you, me or a ham sandwich, that is why controls are necessary in order to maintain the just application of power.

& Trump along with you asslickers of his know it.
I thought all of the asslickers were on the democrat side taking their clothes off at the White House?

So when they slap the cuffs on him & take him away
Dream on. Do you really want to live in a country where they can arrest a president and lock him away in a federal prison for possibly up to 100 years over a mere paperwork dispute? Papers that NARA already all has electronic copies of anyway? Because, if that is the country YOU want to live in, just remember that once that can happen to a president, it can happen to anyone including YOU.

you mouth breather's can't cry foul.
How did you know I was a mouth breather? It sure beats breathing out of one's ASS!

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg

I'd be curious to know WHO was taking that photo and WHY? I mean, if you were taking it, don't you think you would center either on the car OR the house?

Look at that face and tell me we didn't "score a point"

This is the woman who's going to literally remove all the stumbling blocks from in front of Trump, paving the way for him to be your next President. Think about that for awhile.

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:

judge-aileen-cannon.jpg
Lawyers cannot go through classified documents without a security clearance. I think you don’t know what this means so you’re just pretending it’s a score.

No, you misunderstand my friend. A Top Secret Clearance requires interviews with your family, friends, and neighbors. Coworkers. Anything they say could result in your being denied a clearance. If they say you have spoken out against the Government, or have engaged in affairs while married. That could result in you being denied a clearance.

A TS Clearance means you are giving the FBI permission to crawl up your entire life to find all the skeletons in all the hidden nooks and crannies of your closet.
I think you're missing the point.

No, it paid attention to what Trump did. That's why you now are where you are.
The court will show that it wasn't classified....the DOJ until then will
see it different. The sitting president at the time declassified the documents.
The DOJ is ignoring that to create this kangaroo court.

The court will show that it wasn't classified....the DOJ until then will
see it different. The sitting president at the time declassified the documents.
The DOJ is ignoring that to create this kangaroo court.
The Trump haters just can't accept the fact that President Trump has every right and privilege that every ex President has. Their hateful minds are seared and decaying mounds of mulch.

Did he? Where are they now?
Taken from his garage back to the records. They were right next to his Corvette. You didn't know about that, huh. See, this is the problem, you have two sets of rules, one for Trump and none for Biden. That's why many Americans are upset.

I think you're missing the point.

A Judge can’t order that someone be granted a Top Secret Clearance. The Judge can and did order the Lawyers to get one. In other words. Apply for one.

However, being this is a so called “great victory” for Trump. It does settle the issue on if the documents were or are classified. If they were not classified there would be no need for a clearance. So by her order Judge Cannon has ruled that the documents were classified, and still are today.

A Judge can’t order that someone be granted a Top Secret Clearance. The Judge can and did order the Lawyers to get one. In other words. Apply for one.

However, being this is a so called “great victory” for Trump. It does settle the issue on if the documents were or are classified. If they were not classified there would be no need for a clearance. So by her order Judge Cannon has ruled that the documents were classified, and still are today.
Common sense. The judge has to assume they're classified. That's why they're having a trial.

Forum List

Back