Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

The longer this thread goes on, the more it becomes apparent that some who pretended to be only against extremism are against all Muslims and a disturbing number of people support acts of terrorism against innocent civilians.

Anyone who supports that is as barbaric and subhuman as the terrorists they claim to oppose.

Yes but darling the majority of Leftists in this thread, none of us have EVER seen them condemn the latest act of Islamic Terrorism, a lot of the Leftists in this thread have been in the Killer Kebab threads and ALL we've seen is a combination of Deflection, Apologistic gibberish, desperate attempts to change the subject with WHAT ABOUT CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS?! and all out Trolling One Line Drive By posts.

The majority HAS condemned it. I can't think of anyone who was cheering it, or supporting it - can you?

Did ANYONE call terrorists heroic? Did ANYONE say they hoped to see more attacks like Manchester? Anyone? It's a simple question. Don't you think some lines should not be crossed?

So forgive the rest of us who CONDEMN EVERY Killer Kebab attack AND offer our thoughts and prayers to the VICTIMS of the Killer Kebabs....forgive us if we aren't all crying about Muh Muslims those poor innocent lambs.

No one has criticized anyone who condemns terrorist attacks or offer thoughts and prayers to the victims. In fact, I think everyone has joined in the condemnations and tears.

So...how should I take this statement Lucy? Are you saying when innocent Muslims are mowed down in a terrorist attack they don't deserve similar sympathy and condemnation of the terrorist? Are you saying your glad they were attacked?

Leftists have no moral ground at ALL to criticise ANYONE on this issue, considering so many Leftists are just shills, Apologists and total Propagandists on the Internets for the 7th Century Satan Death Cult.

We have the same moral ground as you and any other person. As any rightist.

How many Leftists for example gave a CRAP about nearly 100 people including children who were mowed down by a poor innocent lamb like Muslin in Nice?

Quite a few more than rightists here in this thread I'm thinking.

The thread at this forum the night the Nice attack happened is absolutely one of the most vile threads I've ever read, it's iull of the Leftist Internets Army For Islam Brigade vomiting everything up about Christians, Islam is peace, it wasn't Muslims, Muslims are innocent, what about Timothy McVeigh etc and I cannot recall ONE condemning the Killer Kebab attack or ONE having ANY sympathy with the dead in Nice.

In that thread, did anyone:
support the terrorists?
applaud the deaths?
hope for more killings of innocent people?

Did they?

All this Holier Than Thou moralising from the Leftists is beyond hypocritical and absolutely pathetic.

How is affirming that there is NO JUSTIFICATION for targeting and killing innocent people? Is that so hard?

NO Leftist can even give a logical argument for WHY The West even has to have ANY of these fucking animals in Western nations and don't give the response "but but but they were born in The West" and "but but but Diversity and Stop Being a Racist Bigot"

Give a REASON WHY and stop using absurd emotional and totally irrational horsecrap for WHY we NEED MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Muslims, we have survived perfectly well WITHOUT them.....actually it's WHY we have survived for multiple Centuries because our Ancestors kicked them OUT of The West when they attempted to march in and take control.

Why do Leftists SIDE with Islam? Can any Leftist tell us, let's just take two issues:

Islam is anti-Womens Right and anti-Gays....how does this fit in with your Leftist politics of Feminism and Gays?

I'm siding with one thing only: that terrorism is WRONG, that targeting and killing innocent people is wrong.

It's that simple Lucy.

I have never made one post supporting acts of terrorism, I also in this thread have not cheerleaded whatever the man's name is who drove the vehicle.

As another point I'm not sure that I even consider this situation in Finsbury Park a terrorist attack, as we have become to know terrorist attacks. It's more like a random drunk man crashed the vehicle, we have no independent verification he shouted that he wanted to kill all Muslims, we only have that from the Iman and his cohorts at the Mosque.

Then why can't you condemn this attack Lucy? The police are treating it as a terrorist attack and have stated so. Was the man who drove the semi into the crowd in Nice just a random drunk? The police didn't think so.

It's all the same. And if people don't realize it, it's just going to keep on happening because people justify it and dead bodies pile up.

I already have said several times in this thread I that do NOT support or condone terrorist attacks.

But you refuse to consider this to be a terrorist attack?

In this thread - I've seen the following:
support for the killers
applauding the deaths
hope for more killings of innocent people

What are you're thoughts on those sentiments?

The reason you are wrong is that the responder is not in the same category as the instigator
Nice try on your "responding to terrorism is the same thing as initiating it" but it's a no sale

WTF?

So are you saying that targeting and killing people who had nothing to do with a prior act of violence is ok? Seriously?

You do realize don't you, that's the same pathetic excuse used by terrorists who accuse the west of attacking them first?

You approve of all that?

This situation in Finsbury Park, it's a completely random one man happening, a drunk man in a vehicle, there is no "Group" behind him, no "Group" who have been orchestrating and executing coordinated multiple attacks, he is by himself, he isn't affiliated with any Network.

He hired a vehicle, he got drunk, he crashed the vehicle.

He's probably got mental health problems....you know like many on the Left said about the Nice attacker and the one that murdered all the gays in the club in Orlando.

So going on Leftist thinking - Orlando not a terrorist, just had mental health problems. Finsbury Park not a terrorist, just has mental health problems.

And as more and more muslims pour into our civilized western countries, there will be an occasional nut job that will take them out. Then the sob sister apologists can say "see, non muslims are just as bad as muslims".

The reason you are wrong is that the responder is not in the same category as the instigator
Nice try on your "responding to terrorism is the same thing as initiating it" but it's a no sale

WTF?

So are you saying that targeting and killing people who had nothing to do with a prior act of violence is ok? Seriously?

You do realize don't you, that's the same pathetic excuse used by terrorists who accuse the west of attacking them first?

You approve of all that?

This situation in Finsbury Park, it's a completely random one man happening, a drunk man in a vehicle, there is no "Group" behind him, no "Group" who have been orchestrating and executing coordinated multiple attacks, he is by himself, he isn't affiliated with any Network.

He's probably got mental health problems....you know like many on the Left said about the Nice attacker and the one that murdered all the gays in the club in Orlando.

So going on Leftist thinking - Orlando not a terrorist, just had mental health problems. Finsbury Park not a terrorist, just has mental health problems.

There doesn't have to be a group behind him for it to be a terrorist attack.

He may very well have mental health problems - but that doesn't mean his actions weren't purposeful and targeted. Mental health issues and terrorism often collide in one person.

Doesn't make what he did any less purposeful but if there are mental health issues involved the issue becomes - how did we miss this?

The Westminster Bridge attack in March was done by a 52-year-old British man Khalid Masood who acted alone, not part of a group. Are you saying that isn't terrorism then?

"The Westminster Bridge attack in March was done by a 52-year-old British man Khalid Masood who acted alone, not part of a group. Are you saying that isn't terrorism then?"

Who shouts Allahu Akbar before slaughtering people? We know that you know the answer to this question.

WTF?

You approve of all that?

He may very well have mental health problems - but that doesn't mean his actions weren't purposeful and targeted. Mental health issues and terrorism often collide in one person.

Doesn't make what he did any less purposeful but if there are mental health issues involved the issue becomes - how did we miss this?

The Westminster Bridge attack in March was done by a 52-year-old British man Khalid Masood who acted alone, not part of a group. Are you saying that isn't terrorism then?

"The Westminster Bridge attack in March was done by a 52-year-old British man Khalid Masood who acted alone, not part of a group. Are you saying that isn't terrorism then?"

Who shouts Allahu Akbar before slaughtering people? We know that you know the answer to this question.

According to witness' right? Like the witness' who said the Finsbury killer was shouting anti-muslim slurs, right?

This is what you said about Finsbury: ...there is no "Group" behind him, no "Group" who have been orchestrating and executing coordinated multiple attacks, he is by himself, he isn't affiliated with any Network.

WTF?

You approve of all that?

And as more and more muslims pour into our civilized western countries, there will be an occasional nut job that will take them out. Then the sob sister apologists can say "see, non muslims are just as bad as muslims".

I'm saying one thing - terrorist attacks are terrorist attacks - it doesn't matter who commits them, they're wrong.

Yes but darling the majority of Leftists in this thread, none of us have EVER seen them condemn the latest act of Islamic Terrorism, a lot of the Leftists in this thread have been in the Killer Kebab threads and ALL we've seen is a combination of Deflection, Apologistic gibberish, desperate attempts to change the subject with WHAT ABOUT CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS?! and all out Trolling One Line Drive By posts.

The majority HAS condemned it. I can't think of anyone who was cheering it, or supporting it - can you?

Did ANYONE call terrorists heroic? Did ANYONE say they hoped to see more attacks like Manchester? Anyone? It's a simple question. Don't you think some lines should not be crossed?

So forgive the rest of us who CONDEMN EVERY Killer Kebab attack AND offer our thoughts and prayers to the VICTIMS of the Killer Kebabs....forgive us if we aren't all crying about Muh Muslims those poor innocent lambs.

No one has criticized anyone who condemns terrorist attacks or offer thoughts and prayers to the victims. In fact, I think everyone has joined in the condemnations and tears.

So...how should I take this statement Lucy? Are you saying when innocent Muslims are mowed down in a terrorist attack they don't deserve similar sympathy and condemnation of the terrorist? Are you saying your glad they were attacked?

Leftists have no moral ground at ALL to criticise ANYONE on this issue, considering so many Leftists are just shills, Apologists and total Propagandists on the Internets for the 7th Century Satan Death Cult.

We have the same moral ground as you and any other person. As any rightist.

How many Leftists for example gave a CRAP about nearly 100 people including children who were mowed down by a poor innocent lamb like Muslin in Nice?

Quite a few more than rightists here in this thread I'm thinking.

The thread at this forum the night the Nice attack happened is absolutely one of the most vile threads I've ever read, it's iull of the Leftist Internets Army For Islam Brigade vomiting everything up about Christians, Islam is peace, it wasn't Muslims, Muslims are innocent, what about Timothy McVeigh etc and I cannot recall ONE condemning the Killer Kebab attack or ONE having ANY sympathy with the dead in Nice.

In that thread, did anyone:
support the terrorists?
applaud the deaths?
hope for more killings of innocent people?

Did they?

All this Holier Than Thou moralising from the Leftists is beyond hypocritical and absolutely pathetic.

How is affirming that there is NO JUSTIFICATION for targeting and killing innocent people? Is that so hard?

NO Leftist can even give a logical argument for WHY The West even has to have ANY of these fucking animals in Western nations and don't give the response "but but but they were born in The West" and "but but but Diversity and Stop Being a Racist Bigot"

Give a REASON WHY and stop using absurd emotional and totally irrational horsecrap for WHY we NEED MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Muslims, we have survived perfectly well WITHOUT them.....actually it's WHY we have survived for multiple Centuries because our Ancestors kicked them OUT of The West when they attempted to march in and take control.

Why do Leftists SIDE with Islam? Can any Leftist tell us, let's just take two issues:

Islam is anti-Womens Right and anti-Gays....how does this fit in with your Leftist politics of Feminism and Gays?

I'm siding with one thing only: that terrorism is WRONG, that targeting and killing innocent people is wrong.

It's that simple Lucy.

I have never made one post supporting acts of terrorism, I also in this thread have not cheerleaded whatever the man's name is who drove the vehicle.

As another point I'm not sure that I even consider this situation in Finsbury Park a terrorist attack, as we have become to know terrorist attacks. It's more like a random drunk man crashed the vehicle, we have no independent verification he shouted that he wanted to kill all Muslims, we only have that from the Iman and his cohorts at the Mosque.

Then why can't you condemn this attack Lucy? The police are treating it as a terrorist attack and have stated so. Was the man who drove the semi into the crowd in Nice just a random drunk? The police didn't think so.

It's all the same. And if people don't realize it, it's just going to keep on happening because people justify it and dead bodies pile up.

I already have said several times in this thread I that do NOT support or condone terrorist attacks.

But you refuse to consider this to be a terrorist attack?

In this thread - I've seen the following:
support for the killers
applauding the deaths

What are you're thoughts on those sentiments?

"But you refuse to consider this to be a terrorist attack?"

Yes I do, because it isn't.

"In this thread - I've seen the following:
support for the killers
applauding the deaths

What are you're thoughts on those sentiments?"

I think only TWO people in this thread have made such statements that you refer.

I also don't think you have read the whole thread, you arrived in this thread mid-thread, if you had read the thread from thew beginning you would have read my below comments, the very first sentence covers it and notice Meathead's comment which I am directly responding to when I comment:

"It's of paramount importance that members of the public do not form into vigilante groups and start taking matters into their own hands"

My second paragraph is where I comment what should be done.

upload_2017-6-20_19-34-4.png

Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

WTF?

You approve of all that?

I'm saying one thing - terrorist attacks are terrorist attacks - it doesn't matter who commits them, they're wrong.

You are aware that NOBODY is DEAD from this Finsbury Park situation? There's one elderly man and he died of a heart attack.

So NOBODY was even killed in this incident.

The whole reaction is completely hysterical and out of all rational proportion in relation to the London Bridge Islamic Terrorist attack for example, where three Killer Kebabs mowed down and killed multiple people and then all got out of the vehicle wielding machete type long knives and began stabbing multiple people to death.

THAT IS what you call a Terrorist Attack.

Finsbury Park isn't, despite what the Politically Correct British Police say because they are afraid to contradict the Iman in case they are called Islamaphobes and Bigots.

It was similar with the Pakistani Rape Gangs in Rotherham, England, for YEARS the police KNEW that over 1,000 young girls were being groomed and gang raped, girls even TOLD the police they had been groomed and gang raped and the testicle free police did NOTHING and when finally it did go to Court the head of the police was asked WHY when they knew for YEARS didn't they do anything and he said because he was afraid the police would be called racist.

Sounds like he was planning a much bigger attack, but fell into a drunken stupor in his van and missed the opportunity.

Finsbury Park terror suspect 'planned to attack' Muslim march in London but was too late, it is claimed

The landlord of his local pub, Andy Parker, claimed the day before the incident he had been ranting about the pro-Palestinian, Al Quds day rally, which took place on Sunday afternoon in central London.

Mr Parker, who runs the Hollybush pub in Pentwyn, said: "The gentleman came in and was very political with everyone he spoke to.

"He was very motivated about the Muslim Al Quds Day rally going on on Sunday and London and kept saying: 'Our brothers and sisters are dying and someone needs to do something about it'.

"He kept saying he would do something about it, but he kept going on about it, and was saying we need to 'stand up to Muslims' it is 'time we did something about them'.

"I did not like one bit of it so asked him to leave."

WTF?

You approve of all that?

You are aware that NOBODY is DEAD from this Finsbury Park situation? There's one elderly man and he died of a heart attack.

The whole reaction is completely hysterical and out of all rational proportion in relation to the London Bridge Islamic Terrorist attack for example, where three Killer Kebabs mowed down and killed multiple people and then all got out of the vehicle wielding machete type long knives and began stabbing multiple people to death.

Finsbury Park isn't, despite what the Politically Correct British Police say because they are afraid to contradict the Iman in case they are called Islamaphobes and Bigots.

It was similar with the Pakistani Rape Gangs in Rotherham, England, for YEARS the police KNEW that over 1,000 young girls were being groomed and gang raped, girls even TOLD the police they had been groomed and gang raped and the testicle free police did NOTHING and when finally it did go to Court the head of the police was asked WHY when they knew for YEARS didn't they do anything and he said because he was afraid the police would be called racist.

It's sheer luck that no one is dead, not for LACK OF INTENT.

It is a terrorist attack. If the victims weren't Muslim - there'd be no question.

And the utter police failure on the Rotherham affair shouldn't make any difference in the Finsbury.

WTF?

You approve of all that?

According to witness' right? Like the witness' who said the Finsbury killer was shouting anti-muslim slurs, right?

This is what you said about Finsbury: ...there is no "Group" behind him, no "Group" who have been orchestrating and executing coordinated multiple attacks, he is by himself, he isn't affiliated with any Network.

"Like the witness' who said the Finsbury killer was shouting anti-muslim slurs, right?

He's NOT the Finsbury killer, NOBODY died as a result of his vehicle, an elderly man who was nowhere near the vehicle died of a heart attack, there are NO other dead people, so how can he be the Finsbury killer? He's just some drunken idiot.

All those witnesses had just come out of Finsbury Park Mosque.

I mean there are no independent and impartial witnesses, the above have a vested interest in making this non-terrorist attack a terrorist attack.

The libbies want this response retaliation to be a hate crime while the atrocities in name of Islam are just crime crime because of Crusades, white priviledge, American aggression, and 4,630 other "excuses"

WTF?

You approve of all that?

It is a terrorist attack. If the victims weren't Muslim - there'd be no question.

And the utter police failure on the Rotherham affair shouldn't make any difference in the Finsbury.

"It's sheer luck that no one is dead, not for LACK OF INTENT."

Do drunken people even know WTF they are DOING when they are drunk? I'm sure you have seen the pictures of him, he looks completely pissed and totally out of it.

Are these terrorist attacks? No one was killed. No group affiliation. They acted alone. Source: Terrorist Attacks by Vehicle Fast Facts - CNN.com

March 3, 2006 - Mohammed Taheri-azar, an Iranian-American, drives an SUV into an area crowded with students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Nine people sustain minor injuries during the attack, which Teheri-azar later says is retribution for the killing of Muslims overseas. He is convicted of attempted murder in 2008 and is sentenced to 33 years in prison.

November 28, 2016 - At Ohio State University, 11 people are injured when a student, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, carries out a car and knife attack. A campus police officer shoots and kills Artan, whom police believe inspired by ISIS and the radical cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki

Do drunken people even know WTF they are DOING when they are drunk? I'm sure you have seen the pictures of him, he looks completely pissed and totally out of it.

They sure as hell do when they're planning it. Alcohol issues and mental illness issues can have an affect on a person's thinking and behavior.

To what degree does it lessen culpability? As long as they know right from wrong, it doesn't - all it does is add insight.

The libbies want this response retaliation to be a hate crime while the atrocities in name of Islam are just crime crime because of Crusades, white priviledge, American aggression, and 4,630 other "excuses"

They are LOVING it, it's one of those evil White men.

This is like in America when there's a mass shooting and tons of Leftists are on Social Media Tweeting and Facebooking "PLEASE MAKE IT BE A WHITE MALE" and then if it's NOT a White male they are all disappointed and then EVERYONE has to even forget there was a mass shooting and all switch to "THIS IS WHY GUN CONTROL IS NEEDED"

StrawMan2.jpg

Sounds like he was planning a much bigger attack, but fell into a drunken stupor in his van and missed the opportunity.

Finsbury Park terror suspect 'planned to attack' Muslim march in London but was too late, it is claimed

The landlord of his local pub, Andy Parker, claimed the day before the incident he had been ranting about the pro-Palestinian, Al Quds day rally, which took place on Sunday afternoon in central London.

Mr Parker, who runs the Hollybush pub in Pentwyn, said: "The gentleman came in and was very political with everyone he spoke to.

"He was very motivated about the Muslim Al Quds Day rally going on on Sunday and London and kept saying: 'Our brothers and sisters are dying and someone needs to do something about it'.

"He kept saying he would do something about it, but he kept going on about it, and was saying we need to 'stand up to Muslims' it is 'time we did something about them'.

We are supposed to all go on what the Landlord of the pub says? A pub Landlord :rolleyes-41:

They are LOVING it, it's one of those evil White men.

This is like in America when there's a mass shooting and tons of Leftists are on Social Media Tweeting and Facebooking "PLEASE MAKE IT BE A WHITE MALE" and then if it's NOT a White male they are all disappointed and then EVERYONE has to even forget there was a mass shooting and all switch to "THIS IS WHY GUN CONTROL IS NEEDED"

I don't love it. Every time it happens you have more dead people who don't need to be dead. That's what it comes down to.

And then you have people afraid of retaliation from one or the other factions.

We are supposed to all go on what the Landlord of the pub says? A pub Landlord :rolleyes-41:

How many excuses are you going to make Lucy....first, you discount the Imam and the other people there because they're Muslims. Now you discount the pub landlord. You going to find a reason for each and everyone? If so - you going to apply that reason to other terrorist attacks and discount witness' who heard "allah akbar"? :poke:

They sure as hell do when they're planning it. Alcohol issues and mental illness issues can have an affect on a person's thinking and behavior.

To what degree does it lessen culpability? As long as they know right from wrong, it doesn't - all it does is add insight.

We need to know what his blood alcohol level was, this to get a better picture of how cohesive he even was in that vehicle ie. was he even in CONTROL, as I said the pictures of him he looks completely out of it.

Forum List

Back