Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

How do YOU know? Because you know a couple of Muslims who are "nice?" You don't know what these people are really thinking. Nobody does. Of course, no one with half a brain is going to come out and admit to being an extremist or a terrorist. MOST people (even the bad ones) SEEM nice. That doesn't mean shit

"Pretend to be Christian": ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing - Geller Report

And to match your Christian slaughters there is this :

ISIS Executes Christians in the Philippines | Clarion Project

There's a video but it's rather graphic as it shows them being shot in the head .

We need to DESTROY Political Correctness, it's very easy to destroy, everyone just takes the attitude of they do not give a CRAP about Muh Feelings Cry Babies and Muh Human Rights Activists.

Political Correctness is going to get MANY MILLIONS of OUR peoples in the Western world killed, the below is the reaction of the Politically Correct SPINELESS faggots to EVERY Islamic Terrorist attack, it's pathetic, it needs to stop, we must take CONTROL of the narrative off the Politically Correct SPINELESS faggots.

We CANNOT continue to have the below as the ONLY response to Islamic Terrorist attacks in Western nations, it's time to take the gloves off and get hold of the wrecking ball.

terrorism-responseguide-1-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-islam-21591236.png

Like I said earlier. You're too dumb to even see how you're just like them. :laugh2:

No you are too dumb to even realise what a gibbering fucking moron you are. Just go and boil your hollow head already.
:laugh2:
:gay:

^ Time now for everyone to just ignore The Troll.

Most are already ignoring you. :laugh2:

Um yes that's why nearly EVERY post I have made in this thread has Winners, Agrees, Thank You's and Funny and Agree.

As I said it's time to ignore you now Troll, half the forum already ignores you, so you should be used to it. You have contributed nothing to this thread except sheer idiocy.

Your weakness is apparent to all. You're nothing but a low rent troll and a fool. :laugh2:

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

One thing that is clear in this thread - some have quit pretending that it's only Islamic extremists they're against.

Just what ISIS wants.

Well we could play Spot The Islamic Extremist In The Crowd couldn't we?

Which is the Would Be Suicide Bomber from this picture? We wouldn't know until they blew themselves up and there's the problem.

M_Id_435539_Hussainpura_.jpg

Which of these three Kebab women could be wearing a Suicide Vest? We wouldn't know until they blew themselves up and there's the problem.

Muslim+Youth+Gathering+Held+Brooklyn+GmmEcLSj8vFl.jpg

Yep, just like the good guy with a gun.
They're all good guys up until the time they're not.

How do YOU know? Because you know a couple of Muslims who are "nice?" You don't know what these people are really thinking. Nobody does. Of course, no one with half a brain is going to come out and admit to being an extremist or a terrorist. MOST people (even the bad ones) SEEM nice. That doesn't mean shit

"Pretend to be Christian": ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing - Geller Report

There's a video but it's rather graphic as it shows them being shot in the head .

We need to DESTROY Political Correctness, it's very easy to destroy, everyone just takes the attitude of they do not give a CRAP about Muh Feelings Cry Babies and Muh Human Rights Activists.

Political Correctness is going to get MANY MILLIONS of OUR peoples in the Western world killed, the below is the reaction of the Politically Correct SPINELESS faggots to EVERY Islamic Terrorist attack, it's pathetic, it needs to stop, we must take CONTROL of the narrative off the Politically Correct SPINELESS faggots.

We CANNOT continue to have the below as the ONLY response to Islamic Terrorist attacks in Western nations, it's time to take the gloves off and get hold of the wrecking ball.

How many of those 7 things were done for the Sandy Hook massacre?

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

^ Disgusting, but typical for a Leftist, Leftists are morally bankrupt.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

You people are such sick, twisted, perverted and vile puppies.

When someone deliberately drives a van into a crowd of innocent civilians, in an act of terrorism, and someone else says: "The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come."

What exactly does that make that person?

Every time there is a terrorist attack where ISIS takes the credit they call the attacker a soldier of ISIS and a hero and vow more attacks. Hamas calls it's terrorists "freedom fighters".

What Hutch said was: Exactly what an ISIS leader would say

And it is. It is what they say.

So...right now, from Chaos, it's only words...except for what this van driver did...where he took words into action. But those words are the words ISIS uses.

It's a pity you can't be put on Ignore already. Coward. You know what I'm talking about, even though nobody else will.

Don't you think Chaos' words ought to be condemned along with anyone who supports and act of terror against innocent people?

What he said was absolutely sick.

She agreed wholeheartedly with what Chaos posted.

This thread isn't about the Sandy Hook massacre, Sandy Hook has nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism.

Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

When someone deliberately drives a van into a crowd of innocent civilians, in an act of terrorism, and someone else says: "The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come."

Every time there is a terrorist attack where ISIS takes the credit they call the attacker a soldier of ISIS and a hero and vow more attacks. Hamas calls it's terrorists "freedom fighters".

So...right now, from Chaos, it's only words...except for what this van driver did...where he took words into action. But those words are the words ISIS uses.

It's a pity you can't be put on Ignore already. Coward. You know what I'm talking about, even though nobody else will.

Don't you think Chaos' words ought to be condemned along with anyone who supports and act of terror against innocent people?

Have you been and Praised Allah today yet Ahmed? :badgrin:

I see a lot of Muslims every day at work. Some of them seem to be nice enough, but that's all I know. I've learned my lessons the hard way, just because a person "seems nice" doesn't mean they ARE nice. I don't really want them to die. I just don't want them coming here and destroying my country.
The muslim couple that worked for the State in San Bernardino were nice too. They were so nice and kindly that the whole office got together to throw them a baby shower. They were nice right up to the point where they shut up the place.

But but but San Bernardino had nothing to do with Islam, it was just Workplace Violence :rolleyes-41:

From their website-
OUR SERVICES
Services welcome text
Bellow is the services we provide for our local communities in Finsbury Park, Islington Council borough. Please scroll bellow to find more details. We organised our services in categories such as: Education, Religious, Youth and young children, Community events and Hall hire sections. If you can’t find what you are looking for, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, we will endeavour to help.

Their site also states they have areas where women can pray, and hear a service, or whatever they call it, from the main Mosque. Must keep women separate, ya know.
Why do idiots keep insisting it took place in front of a mosque?

Where is Finsbury Park Mosque and Muslim Welfare House where attack occurred?

What is a Muslim Welfare House, is this taken in the literal, I mean literally a building where Muslims go and are given Welfare?

WTF?!

I think it's like any church or religious welfare center where they provide charity. Not government charity.

Edited to add: I'm not sure how all other religions do this, but the Morman's have long provided welfare to their followers in need. It's part of a communal and family-centered tradition that was part of their faith from the very beginning: Mormon Welfare Program | June 24, 2016 | Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly | PBS

Planning more attacks against innocents today?

That Mosque is a Muslim Brotherhood front so GFYS.

Well some do commit trouble. But no where near what others do. Stats show Muslims are the least likely to commit a crime.

That's a lie, the stats show that Muslims make up a staggeringly high disproportionate percentage of the incarceraction rate.

That Mosque is a Muslim Brotherhood front so GFYS.

They all are, duh.

A little girl (probably around 11 or 12 years old) came into my place of work the other day and she was all wrapped up in her mummy clothes, as was her mother. Her father of course was wearing normal everyday clothes, shorts and a T shirt. It was like 98 degrees outside. The little girl had a black eye. I know the father did it. I just know it! I just stared him down the whole time he was there. Bastard. I'd love to give that misogynist douche a black eye!
Are you sad that more Muslims were not killed ?

One must have a personal tall tale interjected to balance out the hate and practically uncontrollable excitement.

I think I know you from another forum. You post at PF under another name, don't you? Lol! I recognize your bitchiness and posting style, Teal Wings. ;)

..thats no secret. you are a f'ing liar

You folks didn't act like this for Sandy Hook, of course. You didn't have Islamism to defend.

You made her point for her absolutely perfectly.

Well, it's not even 24 hrs post attack yet and I have to say I'm utterly shocked at the astonishing number of Muslims who have come out against this attack.
There has been literally an endless parade of them all day long, over all the channels, all of them so very eager to condemn this 'terrorist' attack.
It just goes to show how pro active, vocal and passionate they can be when they REALLY care.
I've NEVER seen anything like it.

Agreed! It is nauseating, unfortunately people tend to ignore things they haven't been directly effected by.
I just hope some faux overly patriotic morons don't start labeling this disturbed nut a hero.:laugh:
That's just the point, 90% or more of them weren't directly affected at all.

They need to chase them out of the temple themselves, or stop going to certain mosques that preach that crap. Like I said, muslims cause trouble in any country they're allowed into. Islam is a political movement, not a religion. They are incompatible with other religions, and they preach jihad, chopping off heads and fingertips. This is been going on since the 7th century. Like I said. I get it, and am
frustrated that you don't.
The Mosque that was inserted into the story today, the Finsbury Park Mosque, has a long history of direct terrorism links, and even now has a terrorist supporter for a leader and regularly hosts extremists. They hand out tea and cakes to the locals now and again and so we are now assured they have become 'moderate'.

There is no moderate with the muslims, no matter how much that hypocrite mayor of london acts like he just wants everybody to get along like one happy family.

And once again, the argument that folks are only against Islamic extremists gets blown sky high :cuckoo:

How is it blown sky high? They're all extremists to begin with, since they have no willingness to assimilate and be Americans like immigrants of the past have been.
Exactly - nothing has been blown Sky high. Muslim Terrorists start off as extremists. Extremists aren't created in a vacuum, they are created in their communities and in their mosques and online, communities that tell us not only will they not inform the police about their extremists, but communities that also do everything in their power to obstruct programmes devised to identify and attempt to deradicalise them.

They've admitted they won't police their own, but they also refuse to be policed too. To distance themselves further, they pretend the extremists that become terrorists aren't even Muslims.

Now, to make matters even worse, they've immediately capitalised on this tragic -but one off - attack, to AGAIN demand that the anti terror initiative known as Prevent not be used with the Muslim community, but be used exclusively for right wing extremists!
BTW, Prevent is already used in this way, it is for Extremism full stop, wherever it originates.

So, we are where we were, if not in a slightly worse position because of the way muslims have immediately used this one off attack to make even more demands AGAINST anti terrorism measures.
Also, muslims who will not inform on their extremists and who obstruct measures to identify and deradicalise them, are of course extremists themselves. So nothing has changed. People are still against the extremists.

Last edited:
I know and its nauseating. When I saw the footage my initial response was "what a bummer".

I just dont see any point in vilifying people who at least want to attempt a more just/peaceful way....what American wants Sharia law in the US? No one!!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is a pretty piss poor and cowardly form of patriotism.

A little girl (probably around 11 or 12 years old) came into my place of work the other day and she was all wrapped up in her mummy clothes, as was her mother. Her father of course was wearing normal everyday clothes, shorts and a T shirt. It was like 98 degrees outside. The little girl had a black eye. I know the father did it. I just know it! I just stared him down the whole time he was there. Bastard. I'd love to give that misogynist douche a black eye!
Are you sad that more Muslims were not killed ?

One must have a personal tall tale interjected to balance out the hate and practically uncontrollable excitement.

I've got an idea. How about you post YOUR opinions on the topic instead of on me for a change? I know you're jealous, but get a grip on yourself. ;) Lol!

And the next time you want to say something about one of MY posts, then just address me with your problem, and I will take care of it once and for all, but you need to stop with your passive aggressive behaviors of never directly posting to me but instead posting to others about me. I mean really woman! Are you in high school still?

try again you ole overly photo shopped oinker

Its not material. It springs from a violent western culture. We need to examine how he was radicalised. there are lessons to be learned here.

He was radicalized by the numerous terror attacks which sprung forth from that Mosque and the willing collaborators in government who say the problem has been fixed when in reality they put the MAB in charge which is a proven front for the Muslim Brotherhood. Hopefully this is just the first of many more to come, Muslims out, and those who allowed the enemy in the gates and who continue to advocate on their behalf will suffer the fate reserved for all traitors, death to collaborators!

What an utterly hateful mind.
From their website-
OUR SERVICES
Services welcome text
Bellow is the services we provide for our local communities in Finsbury Park, Islington Council borough. Please scroll bellow to find more details. We organised our services in categories such as: Education, Religious, Youth and young children, Community events and Hall hire sections. If you can’t find what you are looking for, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, we will endeavour to help.

Their site also states they have areas where women can pray, and hear a service, or whatever they call it, from the main Mosque. Must keep women separate, ya know.
Why do idiots keep insisting it took place in front of a mosque?

Where is Finsbury Park Mosque and Muslim Welfare House where attack occurred?

What is a Muslim Welfare House, is this taken in the literal, I mean literally a building where Muslims go and are given Welfare?

WTF?!

I think it's like any church or religious welfare center where they provide charity. Not government charity.

Edited to add: I'm not sure how all other religions do this, but the Morman's have long provided welfare to their followers in need. It's part of a communal and family-centered tradition that was part of their faith from the very beginning: Mormon Welfare Program | June 24, 2016 | Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly | PBS

Jews do the same thing. Do you have a problem with them? If men and women choose to follow a faith that keeps them seperate - it's their choice. Just don't be hypocritical about it.

Forum List

Back