Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

The only terrorist supporters I see on this thread are those who are actively praising the person who drove his van into a crowd of people and justifying his act as "payback". That's supporting terrorism.

There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people.

If you live by an "eye for an eye" what happens when everyone is blind? You just end up with a pile of dead bodies of people who had nothing to do with the violence but happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'd think folks would have learned something from the Irish Troubles. "There Were Roses" by Tommy Sands, is just as relevant now as it was then:

Now fear it filled the countryside there was fear in every home
When late at night a car came prowling round the Ryan Road
A Catholic would be killed tonight to even up the score
Oh Christ it's young McDonald they've taken from the door

Isaac was my friend! he cried, he begged them with his tears
But centuries of hatred have ears that do not hear
An eye for an eye, it was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye till everyone is blind

You say "There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people". This is what muslims do. Think San Bernardino of christmas 2015. It's their mmo. muslim modus operandi and it's frustrating to me that people like you don't get it yet.

And there is NO excuse for it. It's frustrating to me that you don't get it.

I get it and that's why I said muslim modus operandi. Tell me this isn't how they operate no matter in what country they are allowed to live in.

The vast majority of Muslims do not support this so it's hard to call it a "muslim modus operandi". It just seems to be the latest terrorist trend and now it's moved beyond ISIS extremists. When you think about it it's effective at terrorizing. The guy doesn't have to kill himself, and no one can predict it or screen for weapons. It's very low tech and because vehicles are all around us - even more frightening.

How do YOU know? Because you know a couple of Muslims who are "nice?" You don't know what these people are really thinking. Nobody does. Of course, no one with half a brain is going to come out and admit to being an extremist or a terrorist. MOST people (even the bad ones) SEEM nice. That doesn't mean shit.

May has met religious leaders of many faiths at the Finsbury Park Mosque, including Mohammed Kozbar, chair of the mosque.

View attachment 134191

Nice pic of Mrs May for Tammy.
Thank You Tilly for the picture, Theresa May should met her Army to defeat ISIS.

They have hundreds of returned ISIS fighters in their country, and they just let them back in.

A little girl (probably around 11 or 12 years old) came into my place of work the other day and she was all wrapped up in her mummy clothes, as was her mother. Her father of course was wearing normal everyday clothes, shorts and a T shirt. It was like 98 degrees outside. The little girl had a black eye. I know the father did it. I just know it! I just stared him down the whole time he was there. Bastard. I'd love to give that misogynist douche a black eye!
Are you sad that more Muslims were not killed ?

One must have a personal tall tale interjected to balance out the hate and practically uncontrollable excitement.

A tall tale? Are you accusing me of lying? Who are you and what is your problem? It makes no difference whether you (a nobody on the internet) believes it or not. It happened, and I stand by my story, Teal Wings. :D

Last edited:
The only terrorist supporters I see on this thread are those who are actively praising the person who drove his van into a crowd of people and justifying his act as "payback". That's supporting terrorism.

There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people.

If you live by an "eye for an eye" what happens when everyone is blind? You just end up with a pile of dead bodies of people who had nothing to do with the violence but happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'd think folks would have learned something from the Irish Troubles. "There Were Roses" by Tommy Sands, is just as relevant now as it was then:

Now fear it filled the countryside there was fear in every home
When late at night a car came prowling round the Ryan Road
A Catholic would be killed tonight to even up the score
Oh Christ it's young McDonald they've taken from the door

Isaac was my friend! he cried, he begged them with his tears
But centuries of hatred have ears that do not hear
An eye for an eye, it was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye till everyone is blind

You say "There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people". This is what muslims do. Think San Bernardino of christmas 2015. It's their mmo. muslim modus operandi and it's frustrating to me that people like you don't get it yet.

I get it and that's why I said muslim modus operandi. Tell me this isn't how they operate no matter in what country they are allowed to live in.

The vast majority of Muslims do not support this so it's hard to call it a "muslim modus operandi". It just seems to be the latest terrorist trend and now it's moved beyond ISIS extremists. When you think about it it's effective at terrorizing. The guy doesn't have to kill himself, and no one can predict it or screen for weapons. It's very low tech and because vehicles are all around us - even more frightening.

How do YOU know? Because you know a couple of Muslims who are "nice?" You don't know what these people are really thinking. Nobody does. Of course, no one with half a brain is going to come out and admit to being an extremist or a terrorist. MOST people (even the bad ones) SEEM nice. That doesn't mean shit.

Chris has a point. I thought the guys at the corner store were cool. Then I heard around the neighborhood they were cheering on 9/11. They were gone and the store closed on 9/12. I always wonder if they were involved , or some neck said he was gonna go get the boys.

A little girl (probably around 11 or 12 years old) came into my place of work the other day and she was all wrapped up in her mummy clothes, as was her mother. Her father of course was wearing normal everyday clothes, shorts and a T shirt. It was like 98 degrees outside. The little girl had a black eye. I know the father did it. I just know it! I just stared him down the whole time he was there. Bastard. I'd love to give that misogynist douche a black eye!

One must have a personal tall tale interjected to balance out the hate and practically uncontrollable excitement.

I think I know you from another forum. You post at PF under another name, don't you? Lol! I recognize your bitchiness and posting style, Teal Wings. ;)

I've got an idea. How about you post YOUR opinions on the topic instead of on me for a change? I know you're jealous, but get a grip on yourself. ;) Lol!

And the next time you want to say something about one of MY posts, then just address me with your problem, and I will take care of it once and for all, but you need to stop with your passive aggressive behaviors of never directly posting to me but instead posting to others about me. I mean really woman! Are you in high school still?

Last edited:

Chris has a point. I thought the guys at the corner store were cool. Then I heard around the neighborhood they were cheering on 9/11. They were gone and the store closed on 9/12. I always wonder if they were involved , or some neck said he was gonna go get the boys.

She doesn't know what the hell she is talking about, as per usual. I just listen to what the Muslims say and do. If people don't like them or their actions, it's their own fault. It's certainly not my fault. I haven't harmed a soul.

Nope Islam doesn't teach that otherwise....you will have attacks la by the minute and Muslims once could've wiped non Muslims to instinction when they ruled the old world if what you say was true.

I live in LA , most gangs and crimes are commuted by either blacks or Hispanics. Do i put all blacks and Hispanics in one basket and call for retaliation against the innocent ones no....only idiots would.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.
Blacks and Hispanics do not follow a hostile pseudo-religious Warrior Religion of Conquest, which holds that God smiles on warfare to advance The Cult.

Your inability to understand that difference puts you in the same "idiot" category that you would stupidly assign to others.

Nope Islam doesn't teach that otherwise....you will have attacks la by the minute and Muslims once could've wiped non Muslims to instinction when they ruled the old world if what you say was true.

I live in LA , most gangs and crimes are commuted by either blacks or Hispanics. Do i put all blacks and Hispanics in one basket and call for retaliation against the innocent ones no....only idiots would.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.
Blacks and Hispanics do not follow a hostile pseudo-religious Warrior Religion of Conquest, which holds that God smiles on warfare to advance The Cult.

Your inability to understand that difference puts you in the same "idiot" category that you would stupidly assign to others.

Islam does teach that. The only thing that kept Muslims from being being wiped from the face of the earth was the mercy of The Crusaders.

That and they expelled them from their homelands (Europe) and beat them to far, far away.

Last edited:
I'm sorry is just dumb...its like me asking you. You better turning in all the white supremacists, the mass shooters and bigots that will plan to kill others.
Do you get that we are ordinary people and if one decide to do something stupid we don't know about? And he doesn't gives a heads up?
The closest Muslims to me for example, are hard working busy people, no time for bullshit or watching TV and fox all day. You think we sit on our asses all day discussing how we can take over the world?
Just unbeleivable!!!

They'd better start stepping up to the plate to turn in their own terrorists or I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more attacks like this on them in the future.

Do I feel sad? After everything is said and done, no. Not really. Sorry, but I don't. I guess I have some animosity towards the Muslims. *shrugs*

Wrong again. Crusaders had no mercy and commited mass slaughters, they were stopped and were pushed back and Muslims allowed the Jews and the Christians to stay in the holy land when they got it back.

Islam does teach that. The only thing that kept Muslims from being being wiped from the face of the earth was the mercy of The Crusaders.

That and they expelled them from their homelands and beat them to far, far away.

I'm sorry is just dumb...its like me asking you. You better turning in all the white supremacists, the mass shooters and bigots that will plan to kill others.
Do you get that we are ordinary people and if one decide to do something stupid we don't know about? And he doesn't gives a heads up?
The closest Muslims to me for example, are hard working busy people, no time for bullshit or watching TV and fox all day. You think we sit on our asses all day discussing how we can take over the world?
Just unbeleivable!!!

They'd better start stepping up to the plate to turn in their own terrorists or I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more attacks like this on them in the future.

Do I feel sad? After everything is said and done, no. Not really. Sorry, but I don't. I guess I have some animosity towards the Muslims. *shrugs*

I guess you missed the poll. Yes, I have animosity towards Muslims. I don't know how we can trust them, and I don't want them coming here, numbering in the thousands. Everywhere they go, there is trouble. THAT is a fact.

I see a lot of Muslims every day at work. Some of them seem to be nice enough, but that's all I know. I've learned my lessons the hard way, just because a person "seems nice" doesn't mean they ARE nice. I don't really want them to die. I just don't want them coming here and destroying my country.

Peoples who were crushed by the van living the mosquee.

Communicate from the autority keep on living your life " The usual speech " But remain vigilant.
Muslim Council of Britain : Van hit people living the mosquee demand protection outside of all mosquee.

The thing is, this is EXACTLY what DAESH/ISIS wants - pitting muslims against non muslims through terrorism. And everyone is scared.

But Isis is not there to put us against each other it is the leaders who make us believe this is false.
ISIS wants to force us into their belief, they are against Christians and what most Arabs do is follow ISIS belief, women are not treated freely they the Arab peoples are acting this way.
They want to impose it in Western countries, France has had threats following the law of the refusal to wearing veil in schools.
But the Western countries do not want to live to the boot of the Muslims, that is quite normal.
Would you believe that it would be ok that a Westerner would go and tell the Iraqis how their hair should be done would be well received?
This is the same for the westerners

They want to destroy Christian based nations. They are slaughtering Christians . ISIS that is.

OTOH, there are SOME who seem quite demanding, rude and ignorant too. I see a LOT of people from a lot of different countries, and I have to say that from my own experiences, Americans are the ones who display the most manners and are the most pleasant to deal with in most cases. Of course there is the occasional dick wad, but what can you do? Of course, I am polite and pleasant to all of them, even if they are rude and ignorant dick wads. I just grin and bear it. :D

OTOH, there are SOME who seem quite demanding, rude and ignorant too. I see a LOT of people from a lot of different countries, and I have to say that from my own experiences, Americans are the ones who display the most manners and are the most pleasant to deal with in most cases. Of course there is the occasional dick wad, but what can you do? Of course, I am polite and pleasant to all of them, even if they are rude and ignorant dick wads. I just grin and bear it. :D

That's really kind of funny because other countries find American tourists rude, damanding and ignorant :lol:

I find the Saudi's the most annoying - they tend to be pushy to the point of rudeness sometimes.

What I would really like is for the US to wash it's hands of the ME completely. It's not really up to America to be the "daddy" and to take care of everyone else's problems for them. We really can't afford it. If there is some disaster or something, then fine, send them some money to help them out, but other than that, I would like to steer clear.

Forum List

Back