BREAKING: White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I don't like it, but if we can get an end to chain migration, and much more border security, then we'll see.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration cuts, according to a framework proposed Thursday.

The outlines of the deal were described by a White House official for staff on Capitol Hill that CNN was given access to on Thursday afternoon.

White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people - CNNPolitics

"In what may end up being the most contentious piece of the proposal, the White House is also defining as border security closing "legal loopholes" that will allow it to deport more immigrants -- which would likely include changes in immigration enforcement authority that would be virtually impossible for Democrats to swallow."

The diversity visa lottery would also be abolished, with those visas going to work through a backlog of people already waiting for family visas and high-skilled immigration green cards.

I don't like it, but if we can get an end to chain migration, and much more border security, then we'll see.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration cuts, according to a framework proposed Thursday.

The outlines of the deal were described by a White House official for staff on Capitol Hill that CNN was given access to on Thursday afternoon.

White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people - CNNPolitics
Looks like Schumer won after all.

:mm:

so he's selling the country out to leave his mark on it for generations.

I told you jackasses he was a dem, but NOOOOO

I don't like it either, but you knew we would never get everything.
Idc about the wall.

I care about the country giving a pass to nearly 2 million criminals.

they won't have to go through the normal process of becoming a citizen, they will just get a paid for, by us, pass.

We get what we want, they get much less than half of what they claimed to want. And supposedly there would have been close to 4000 if they’d gotten their way. Chain immigration over, the wall, no more lottery and just less than half get amnesty.

They will have to be vetted, is my understanding.

Idc about the wall.

they won't have to go through the normal process of becoming a citizen, they will just get a paid for, by us, pass.

Idc about the wall.

I care too, but I don't think it would have mattered who was sitting in the White House, sooner or later some sort of amnesty would have come along for these fucking "dreamers".

Haha so Trump caved ?
2 million baby that will triple in few years. The racists need to find a new country to hide in and vote in racists.

Breitbart is calling him "Amnesty Don."
Too damn funny.
But wait a few minutes.. the biggest flip flipper in history will change his mind yet again.

Haha so Trump caved ?
2 million baby that will triple in few years. The racists need to find a new country to hide in and vote in racists.
Trump hasn’t budged from his promise of a wall. It’ll take some time before you clowns see that.
:)

Idc about the wall.

I care too, but I don't think it would have mattered who was sitting in the White House, sooner or later some sort of amnesty would have come along for these fucking "dreamers".
" fucking " dreamers?
Your hate is showing.
Most of them are more productive than you. That's what really pisses you off.

Forum List

Back