BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

So he was screaming. Crime deserving of death?
He was screaming he was ready to kill someone. The death was unintentional, just like the black bicyclist who killed the INNOCENT white woman in the crosswalk. He didn’t intend to kill her, either. And he received no charges.

At a minimum, this called for a grand jury. That its going straight to trial is due to the liberals’ narrative about whites killing blacks.

If you walked into a police station and started shouting the same things.............................

Your ass would be on the floor. Whether or not you make it to the hospital is up to fate.

Also up to how well you’ve taken care of your body. If you’ve abused it with drugs, less likely.

If you walked into a police station and started shouting the same things.............................

Your ass would be on the floor. Whether or not you make it to the hospital is up to fate.
Probably, and would not be murdered for it. And if I was killed, police would face criminal charges.

case closed

thanks for helping

He was screaming he was ready to kill someone. The death was unintentional, just like the black bicyclist who killed the INNOCENT white woman in the crosswalk. He didn’t intend to kill her, either. And he received no charges.

At a minimum, this called for a grand jury. That its going straight to trial is due to the liberals’ narrative about whites killing blacks.
HE was ready to kill someone? Says who? A psychic?

DO you know how many people in the streets and subways threaten to kill some ghosts and never do?

The sad sac of shit ex military guy took an innocent life. Sure, he meant well.

I bet he would not claim the hate in his heart you people show.

DO you know how many people in the streets and subways threaten to kill some ghosts and never do?

Would America pony up well over a million dollars for you if you were in the same situation?

Enough said.

“He said, ‘I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet, I’ll go to jail’ because he would kill people on the train,” the woman said of Neely. “He said, ‘I would kill a motherf—er. I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet. I’ll go to jail.’”

The retiree said Penny did not initially engage with Neely during the wild rant until things got out of hand and he felt the urge to step in.
let the jury decide

You’re confusing “critical thinking” with “speculating wildly”.
Now, let's take the information that we know.

Penny is a honorably discharged Marine that served an overseas deployment.

Penny decided to defend innocent people from a crazy person that threaten to "kill a motherfucker".

Penny didn't immediately choke Neely out. Want to see how long it takes to be choked out?

This long...

Neely struggles right up until he loses consciousness...Penny could have put him out in seconds...but gave Neely an opportunity to stop struggling.

As soon as Neely is out, the eyewitness says that Penny has released the pressure on Neely's neck.

When Neely doesn't respond, Penny releases him and begins first aid.

At that time, Neely is alive and breathing...you can see it in this video that the Legacy Media isn't showing you...I wonder why...

Now you understand?

It's critical thinking.

A good person who defends others and applies first aid to the man who threaten to kill people, and who didn't exert maximum pressure immediately, but instead gave Neely an opportunity to give up. That is the kind of person who would just hold a guy who surrendered until the authorities arrived.

Just read another article, this one by Newsweek. Neely was described as a Michael Jackson impersonator - as if he was a decent, law-abiding person. No mention of his 42 (!) prior arrests or his pattern of violently attacking people. including three in the subway.

Now, let's take the information that we know.

Penny is a honorably discharged Marine that served an overseas deployment.

Penny decided to defend innocent people from a crazy person that threaten to "kill a motherfucker".

Penny didn't immediately choke Neely out. Want to see how long it takes to be choked out?

This long...

Neely struggles right up until he loses consciousness...Penny could have put him out in seconds...but gave Neely an opportunity to stop struggling.

As soon as Neely is out, the eyewitness says that Penny has released the pressure on Neely's neck.

When Neely doesn't respond, Penny releases him and begins first aid.

At that time, Neely is alive and breathing...you can see it in this video that the Legacy Media isn't showing you...I wonder why...

Now you understand?

It's critical thinking.

A good person who defends others and applies first aid to the man who threaten to kill people, and who didn't exert maximum pressure immediately, but instead gave Neely an opportunity to give up. That is the kind of person who would just hold a guy who surrendered until the authorities arrived.

no direct threat was made

You would stand by and watch a criminal lunatic attack people, possibly even kill them? Don’t feel bad. Most people aren’t as brave as Penny.
No, I would pull the emergency stop on the train and let the authorities deal with it.
No one was attacked other than the lunatic, and no direct threats were made. it was a lunatic rambling .

So when a violent deranged lunatic threatens to kill someone, a Marine should wait to see if he does and then take action?

This is all the fault of leftist DAs and their drive to put dangerous criminals back onto the street, and the subway.

Forum List

Back