BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Pretty much, if you want to get away with killing somebody, as talk is cheap and always has been. I have always used the hands on rule. I had two guys after me in AIT, I never took the bait, just on words. I waited until told they had seen me enter the building and were going to "throw that little white redneck cracker down the stairs", so I insisted on going up by myself (to avoid a race riot), knowing I would kill the first one, and deal with the other, but expecting him to retreat. So, the first to grasp and swing, got thrown down two flights of stairs, bouncing off a concrete wall, but with less than expected result, only getting compound fracture, forearm and wrist, with severe bleeding, and a huge bleed dent on the right side of his head and a concussion that kept him in the base hospital 3 or 4 days, but even then I treated his injuries, immobilizing the fracture, packing the bleed with his t-shirt and tourniquet above the elbow and calling the ambulance. The other guy retreated. I don't make the first move unless outnumbered beyond abilities, as thin it becomes a matter of getting your payback in first while you are still able. If somebody dies, it's the fault of the one that initiates action, in my book.
So you didn't grab the guy and try and immobilize him you tossed him down two flight of stairs.... trying to kill him... This Marine went too far but at no time will I believe he was trying to strangle the guy to death.... it was a tragic accident that should have never happened... if we had orderly cities it wouldn't have.... this guy has had over 40 contacts with police in just the last few years... if one of those times they would have forced him into a mental ward at a hospital he may still be alive today.... the city failed and the city is guilty here not the Marine...

Golly, gee. With the leftists wailing about defunding police, why weren't there ''social workers'' in the subway as the left promised to ''re-imagine" policing?

Where did the money go?

Probably to house all their new illegals.

You support the main thug in America, Trump. Neely hit no one when he was killed.

Manslaughter and if they killer had been black you'd be calling for the chair you racist....

Let’s be honest, that’s exactly what you’re doing right now. If this were white on white, black on white or black on asian/hispanic, etc you couldn’t care less, but white on black, well now we got a problem.

Did you miss the part where Neely said he would kill a motherfucker?

Personal experience that gives you the power to view alternate universes?
Gives me the power as a former Soldier to extrapolate what a former active duty Marine who was willing to stand up to protect innocent people from a madman, who then performed known lifesaving first aid on the same man that just threaten to kill him.

Yeah, I can do that.

Pretty much, if you want to get away with killing somebody, as talk is cheap and always has been. I have always used the hands on rule. I had two guys after me in AIT, I never took the bait, just on words. I waited until told they had seen me enter the building and were going to "throw that little white redneck cracker down the stairs", so I insisted on going up by myself (to avoid a race riot), knowing I would kill the first one, and deal with the other, but expecting him to retreat. So, the first to grasp and swing, got thrown down two flights of stairs, bouncing off a concrete wall, but with less than expected result, only getting compound fracture, forearm and wrist, with severe bleeding, and a huge bleed dent on the right side of his head and a concussion that kept him in the base hospital 3 or 4 days, but even then I treated his injuries, immobilizing the fracture, packing the bleed with his t-shirt and tourniquet above the elbow and calling the ambulance. The other guy retreated. I don't make the first move unless outnumbered beyond abilities, as thin it becomes a matter of getting your payback in first while you are still able. If somebody dies, it's the fault of the one that initiates action, in my book.
Were you charged with attempted murder? Throwing someone down two flights of concrete stairs could easily result in death?

Also, what does AIT stand for?

“He said, ‘I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet, I’ll go to jail’ because he would kill people on the train,” the woman said of Neely. “He said, ‘I would kill a motherf—er. I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet. I’ll go to jail.’”

The retiree said Penny did not initially engage with Neely during the wild rant until things got out of hand and he felt the urge to step in.

Forum List

Back