BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

You're still lying. It's on the video YOU linked. Neely stops moving at the 2 minute mark but Penny doesn't release him until the 2:50 mark.

Odd that leftists praying at the altar of Neely are silent about his 42 prior arrests and that he was known to have mental health issues.

Where was the wailing left when Neely was first arrested in 2013? He had a warrant for an alleged assault in 2021.

He was a nobody to the left until they could use him to push their race card.

... Was he trying to reach a weapon? You have to assume in the moment that he is.

Your problem is, you live in a fantasy world where you just assume the guy who threatened to kill everyone doesn't have a knife, or a gun......

If he did, a rear naked choke would be a really bad choice.

Did any eyewitnesses claim that?
Yes.

Here is the link.

The subway rider said Neely, who had a history of mental illness, was threatening passengers after he hopped on an F train in Manhattan.

“He said, ‘I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet, I’ll go to jail’ because he would kill people on the train,” the woman said of Neely. “He said, ‘I would kill a motherf—er. I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet. I’ll go to jail.’”

The retiree said Penny did not initially engage with Neely during the wild rant until things got out of hand and he felt the urge to step in.

...ut'. Had he stopped struggling and said "ok, ok" the pressure would have eased and they would have waited for the police.

In addition to mind reading and fortune telling, now we have the amazing ability to see alternate universes.

In addition to mind reading and fortune telling, now we have the amazing ability to see alternate universes.
Personal experience.

I was moonlighted as a bouncer during and continued there for several post service wild years at a bar outside of Fort Leonard Wood.

I broke up many fights, and never threw a single punch. Just wrap them up.

Not one ever had to be choked out.

Once they knew they weren't getting away...they gave up.

But releases the pressure on his neck.

Watch it again.

Bullshit. Due to the angle of the camera, you can't even see Penny's arm around Neely's neck. About 30 seconds after Neely went limp, the other guy holding Neely's arms says Penny isn't squeezing anymore in response to another bystander pointing out it looks like Neely is dying.

That is the only part you included that was a direct quote. Anything else?
What more are you looking for?

You asked for an eyewitness...I provided a direct quote from an eyewitness.

Where are you moving the goalpost to and I'll try to kick it again...

Here is the rest of the video.

They check him for weapons and specifically put him in the First Responder recovery position to keep him safe while unconscious.

He is DEFINITELY still 100% alive here.

Tweet is DEFINATELY AVAILABLE.

Click the link in the first tweet.

He was not 100% alive. I don't know what percent it would have been but he was dying and close to death. In your earlier video, he's lifeless at the 2:00 mark. He remains lifeless except for one agonal gasp at the 3:44 mark.

"We're just holding him...not squeezing anymore... not squeezing..."

That was 30 seconds after Neely went limp and by a guy holding him who was just told by someone else it looks like Neely is dying.

What more are you looking for?

You asked for an eyewitness...I provided a direct quote from an eyewitness.

Where are you moving the goalpost to and I'll try to kick it again...

You included a quote from the deceased, but not one that included what you said it would.

Odd that leftists praying at the altar of Neely are silent about his 42 prior arrests and that he was known to have mental health issues.

Where was the wailing left when Neely was first arrested in 2013? He had a warrant for an alleged assault in 2021.

He was a nobody to the left until they could use him to push their race card.

Because his prior history is irrelevant. There's been absolutely no indication Penny was aware of Neely's past.

One woman did. The guy who recorded the killing, did not say that.

If any eyewitnesses did actually claim that, it will likely come out in the trial. The "certainty" of yahoos on the internet, one way or another, means nothing.

Bullshit. Due to the angle of the camera, you can't even see Penny's arm around Neely's neck. About 30 seconds after Neely went limp, the other guy holding Neely's arms says Penny isn't squeezing anymore in response to another bystander pointing out it looks like Neely is dying.
YES...The EYEWITNESS RIGHT NEXT TO NEELY AND PENNY SAYS "HE'S NOT SQUEEZING ANYMORE"!!!

What a dumb fuck you are.

Forum List

Back