BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Wake up people. This is not the "Wild Wild West"

no direct threat was made
Fake News.

At least one eyewitness has started that she believed Neely threatened to kill the people on the train.

"A straphanger who was on the subway when former Marine Daniel Penny placed Jordan Neely in a fatal chokehold said Thursday sheā€™s ā€œprayingā€ for Penny after it was revealed the 24-year-old would face charges tied to the high-profile case.

ā€œI hope he has a great lawyer, and Iā€™m praying for him,ā€ the 66-year-old woman, who did not want to be identified, told The Post Thursday night. ā€œAnd I pray that he gets treated fairly, I really do. Because after all of this ensued, I went back and made sure that I said ā€˜Thank youā€™ to him.ā€

<Snip>

ā€œHe said, ā€˜I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll take a bullet, Iā€™ll go to jailā€™ because he would kill people on the train,ā€ the woman said of Neely. ā€œHe said, ā€˜I would kill a motherfā€”er. I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll take a bullet. Iā€™ll go to jail.ā€™ā€

The retiree said Penny did not initially engage with Neely during the wild rant until things got out of hand and he felt the urge to step in.

So when a violent deranged lunatic threatens to kill someone, a Marine should wait to see if he does and then take action?

This is all the fault of leftist DAs and their drive to put dangerous criminals back onto the street, and the subway.
post the Direct threat

He said, ā€˜I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll take a bullet, Iā€™ll go to jailā€™ because he would kill people on the train,ā€ the woman said of Neely. ā€œHe said, ā€˜I would kill a motherfā€”er. I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll take a bullet. Iā€™ll go to jail.ā€™ā€
you don't get it, do you?

He said, ā€˜I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll take a bullet, Iā€™ll go to jailā€™ because he would kill people on the train,ā€ the woman said of Neely. ā€œHe said, ā€˜I would kill a motherfā€”er. I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll take a bullet. Iā€™ll go to jail.ā€™ā€

I would kill is not a direct threat. It is a lunatic rambling

I AMGOING TO KILL YOU motherfā€”er

that is a direct threat

Bragg is letting all the black criminals get away with crime. Now a white guy attacks a black guy causing crime and Bragg is going after the white guy HARD! The black guy had 44 arrests and continually caused trouble. White guy will always pay. It is a world where you don't want to be white in NYC.

No, I would pull the emergency stop on the train and let the authorities deal with it.
No one was attacked other than the lunatic, and no direct threats were made. it was a lunatic rambling .
He has a violent criminal past, and it was likely he would have harmed one or more passengers. He already hurt three in subway attacks, including pushing an innocent man onto the tracks.

The way you lefties side with violent criminals is a BIG cause of the decline in our country.

post the Direct threat
"I would kill a motherfucker" coupled with his menacing aggressive behavior IS a direct threat.

And this eyewitness TOOK it as a direct threat...not just Penny.

That is the standard for non-lethal force. That a reasonable person believed that there was an imminent threat of the use of unlawful force.

Last edited:
He has a violent criminal past, and it was likely he would have harmed one or more passengers. He already hurt three in subway attacks, including pushing an innocent man onto the tracks.

The way you lefties side with violent criminals is a BIG cause of the decline in our country.

Dear girl, I think you're feeding another pernicious troll who does not really believe what he/she/it is saying. They're just saying it for the SJW brownie points. Social validation is like a drug to them and they need it to sleep soundly at night.

Dear girl, I think you're feeding another pernicious troll who does not really believe what he/she/it is saying. They're just saying it for the SJW brownie points. Social validation is like a drug to them and they need it to sleep soundly at night.

Youā€™re right. Heā€™s another ā€œnewā€ member.

Christian's ? What about the thug's and the all out bad guy's who do evil in this country everyday, and sadly are getting away with it more and more ? They do it to the good and innocent people in this country without fail, but do you got any bad thoughts about them or is it that you just hate Christian's ?? If you hate Christian's, then we know why that is, you don't have to tell us.

He/she/it knows all about that but they shut their eyes and cover their ears because they need to believe that they are good, virtuous people -- farthest thing from fact.

Forum List

Back