Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

Suddenly, the left is concerned about how a POTENTIAL president may have personally treated women.

Too funny folks.

you need to make up your minds. is this stuff about trump much ado about nothing, aka every guy talks like that, or is it as evil as the stuff BJ clinton did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two wrongs make a right....trump messed up. He even admitted it so it will have no effect on the election.

Bill Clinton isn't running. Trumps speech cannot be defended. Normal males do not speak like this.

Bill Clinton probably made these exact type of comments when he was in the White House, but you'd think that was okay?

Having a phone call with another leader while Monica was on her knees giving him a blow job, that's okay?

The Donald making comments eleven years ago, this is the worst thing since the size of his fingers was the previous worst thing.

No one is lower then the defender of sexual assault..
You can report this a million times, but you won't show the quote where she defends bad behavior by ANYBODY, including Bill.

And the idiocy that she should have compassion toward women that fucked her husband is something you clearly don't believe, and you just hate Hillary so, so, so, so, so badly that you refuse to let yourself believe the obvious stone cold facts.

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

He should not be President of anything.
Your last sentence may be right but there is no age that cuts off talk when you're bullshitting around with the fellas. Men are men & women are women. Unless you're a limp wristed sissy.
I don't always engage in banter with the boys but when I do it's Dos Equis

Man up sissy boy
If you think think you have to brag about your sexual exploits to not be called a sissy; YOU ARE A FRICKING SISSY. Grow up grandpa. Learn how to bullshit and kid with buddies about something other than having sex with other women than your wife.
Folks we need a safe space, stat!
What kind of sissy response is this Grandpa, you old piece of crap - grow a couple and respond like a man

Two WRONGS do not make a right? Can you understand that Lucy or do you need a picture. I didn't like bill Clinton, I don't like trump. Nor do I like Hillary because I have a brain. Millionaires and billionaires have no clue how to run a country.

Hows Hillary's Syrian influence (Secretary of State) working out. Last count over 500,000 civilian deaths, rapes and millions fleeing for their lives.. vs Trump's goofy private locker room bs.

Hows Hillary's Syrian influence (Secretary of State) working out. Last count over 500,000 civilian deaths, rapes and millions fleeing for their lives.. vs Trump's goofy private locker room bs.
nice try. almost.

This is what I predicted months ago would happen. If Trump became the nominee, with all the dealings he's had over decades, there would be more and more sleazey stories that would come out, especially during the month of October.
In the final two weeks there will be stories with the claim of being "just discovered".

None of this will matter to the people like me that despise lying crooked lifer politician Hillary, but it could nake a difference with 10% or so of the so-called moderate, or on the fence people.
IN the last few elections this is the modus operandi for Democrats. They simply can't win on the issues, so they resort to character assassination. It's sad that people allow this sleaze to affect their decision.

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.

I just posted this and its a 3 min video. How about you actually watch BEFORE you defend it?
i watched it .....you have never talked like that with your buddies?...

Hillary enabled Bills behavior.
Since your Google machine is broke, from Merriam-Webster:

enabler
noun en·abler \i-ˈnā-blər, -bəl-ər\

: one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior

Dude, are you 12?

Hillary ENABLED Bill. Had she spoken up and left her. THOSE WOMEN WOULD NOT HAVE ENDURED HIS ASSAULTS.

No one is lower then the defender of sexual assault..
You can report this a million times, but you won't show the quote where she defends bad behavior by ANYBODY, including Bill.

And the idiocy that she should have compassion toward women that fucked her husband is something you clearly don't believe, and you just hate Hillary so, so, so, so, so badly that you refuse to let yourself believe the obvious stone cold facts.

Behavior is almost never done in quotes.

You are 12.

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.
What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....

Forum List

Back