breanna taylor case lawsuit dragging up riots again

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i think they should have just let it go. is really worth destroying cities again for?

i think they should have just let it go. is really worth destroying cities again for?
There's a great Breeona Taylor exhibit in the National Museum of African American History. Just got back from seeing it in D.C. Excellent museum. Took two days to get through all of it. We won't ever let go of the necks of racists until they're dead, their culture is dead and we can hear the lamentations of their women and children. 😁

Nowhere does the article state anything was destroyed other than the reputation of the police dept.

The investigation showed us where the cops lied and the system worked to cover those lies. If there ever was justification for people to protest this would be it.

There's a great Breeona Taylor exhibit in the National Museum of African American History. Just got back from seeing it in D.C. Excellent museum. Took two days to get through all of it. We won't ever let go of the necks of racists until they're dead, their culture is dead and we can hear the lamentations of their women and children. 😁
:itsok:

You just do that, then you will meet me, I will add your scalp to other decorations adorning my hearth! :fu:

You just do that, then you will meet me, I will add your scalp to other decorations adorning my hearth! :fu:
Sure you will cosplayer. Why do you guys think coming here to show off your wizard capes and level 45 mages for your fantasy roll playing games makes you seem tough? 😄

You’re fine with eradicating the vast majority of the productive population of the United States. That’s a ballsy call on your part.
I'm with the replacement of the people who you think are the only productive people in America. 😄

I'm with the replacement of the people who you think are the only productive people in America
Who do you think is going to replace us?… the illegals or the ones who can’t read past a 3rd grade level at age 27?

I’m excited to see the quality of doctors and lawyers and tech workers those folks make

Who do you think is going to replace us?… the illegals or the ones who can’t read past a 3rd grade level at age 27?

I’m excited to see the quality of doctors and lawyers and tech workers those folks make
You do realize it's a fact that Republican voters are less likely to have college educations right? 😄 You're not the smart whites.

oh...christmas shopping. Time for that five finger christmas riot. Not for long though...winter's coming. Marxists/antifa/blm/democrats will be holing up in someone's commune apartment or digging in with mama for the global cooling season.

You do realize it's a fact that Republican voters are less likely to have college educations right? 😄 You're not the smart whites.
do you have a link for that. I do realize that there are a lot of folk who did not go to college but went into such things as electricity, plumbing, construction, bricklaying, ...you know...things. you can't do. oh...and they don't pay for worthless college degrees and have their own businesses while our 'educated' are working at mcdonalds flippin' burgers and spitting in the fries. a mind is a terrible thang to waste. heh? or....a 'waste' is a terrible thing to mind.....whatever.

do you have a link for that. I do realize that there are a lot of folk who did not go to college but went into such things as electricity, plumbing, construction, bricklaying, ...you know...things. you can't do. oh...and they don't pay for worthless college degrees and have their own businesses while our 'educated' are working at mcdonalds flippin' burgers and spitting in the fries. a mind is a terrible thang to waste. heh? or....a 'waste' is a terrible thing to mind.....whatever.
How Educational Differences Are Widening America’s Political Rift (Published 2021)

:funnyface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back