BREITBART: Obama's 10 State of the Union LIES

The deficit is not the debt.....

No, one number is what you actually borrowed. One is a work of pure fiction.
A swing and a miss...

What'd you miss?

Oh....I almost forgot, you liberals have no idea what a fact is. My bad, let me illustrate.

You borrowed $100, you owe $100, you need to repay....$100...plus of course any interest that may be charged on said debt.

You said you were going to only spend $175, you only spent $125, so you had a $50 surplus...but you had to borrow $125...which you need to repay..plus interest.

Now the moronic liberal will tout they had a $50 surplus, and will proceed to spend said $50 surplus, borrowing another $50 which will also have to be repaid.

The smart guy realizes he should have stopped at only being $100 in the hole...because it's got to be paid back. Either way the math wins.

The math always wins, it just requires honesty. Something sadly lacking in politics for a very long time.

You said you were going to only spend $175, you only spent $125, so you had a $50 surplus...but you had to borrow $125...which you need to repay..plus interest.

Now the moronic liberal will tout they had a $50 surplus
Nnnnnnope. Try again.

Now the moronic liberal will tout they had a $50 surplus
Nnnnnnope. Try again.

So you're saying you can't do simple math? Well I guess if you're liberal that'd make sense. If you'll check on the start menu of your computer, there's this thing called a calculator that can help with that.

Forum List

Back