Brennan STILL Has Top-Secret Clearance?

Fuck you people are stupid. That is not the way a clearance works. There are two parts...1. Having the right access level and 2. Having a need to see it.

Having a TS does not mean you can look at all TS documents, you still need a reason.

You people are such sheep

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bah bah BULLSHIT. If you have access you can log onto any agency site you please...he would still have a secured ISP addy with his clearance....go back to painting your toenails, REMFer.

Bull fucking shit. You have no clue what you are talking about. I had my clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps but that did not mean I had the same access.

You are taking out of your ass. I spent the better part of my Marine Corps career dealing with classified material, including being a Control point custodian and a classified courier.

You fucking brain dead sheep believe lie you are fed. You are pathetic.

Careful now, Tommy Boy is the toughest guy/gal here, just ask it.

Unless he has a new job working for a company or agency that requires him to have a TS, that is a TOTAL violation of security clearance standards.
No it’s not
You don't know what you are talking about. Show me in the NISPOM where it makes an exception for intelligence agency heads. I'll wait while you look up what NISPOM stands for.
What’s the status of his clearance?
I don't work for DSS so I don't know. There are multiple sources that who calling attention to Brennans clearance and I don't see why they would be doing that if it were inactive. That would be a normal status for someone leaving his position requiring a clearance.

Unless he has a new job working for a company or agency that requires him to have a TS, that is a TOTAL violation of security clearance standards.
No it’s not
You don't know what you are talking about. Show me in the NISPOM where it makes an exception for intelligence agency heads. I'll wait while you look up what NISPOM stands for.
What’s the status of his clearance?
I don't work for DSS so I don't know. There are multiple sources that who calling attention to Brennans clearance and I don't see why they would be doing that if it were inactive. That would be a normal status for someone leaving his position requiring a clearance.
They’re partisan hacks. You think they care about its status? Americans, especially Trump sheep, are stupid, and will believe whatever they tell them.

They’re partisan hacks. You think they care about its status? Americans, especially Trump sheep, are stupid, and will believe whatever they tell them.

Maybe you'd like to share your bonafides before you call others "hacks". I was 11F40 AC/AM 1st Cav recon and 2nd Cav Echo Recon and later 5th SFG trained LRRP/LRP...we were briefed and debriefed by CIA on each and every mission, individually and by group. When I got home, I had my choice of DIing at Benning or acting a Recon laision to teach their field officers how to operate and what to expect from our teams...at the end they were demanding enemy contact, which was crazy and the end of teams selected from various services. I had a security clearance until the day I left the Army...period. I'll be waiting for you reply.

Maybe you'd like to share your bonafides before you call others "hacks". I was 11F40 AC/AM 1st Cav recon and 2nd Cav Echo Recon and later 5th SFG trained LRRP/LRP...we were briefed and debriefed by CIA on each and every mission, individually and by group. When I got home, I had my choice of DIing at Benning or acting a Recon laision to teach their field officers how to operate and what to expect from our teams...at the end they were demanding enemy contact, which was crazy and the end of teams selected from various services. I had a security clearance until the day I left the Army...period. I'll be waiting for you reply.
You say you don’t know the status of Brennan’s clearance, but you are outraged. The partisan hacks succeeded with you and the other Trump sheep again.

My fag stalker appears! Don't know about the toughest but I've killed enemy cadre with everything from a willy pete to a trenching tool....piano wire too....sweet dreams, bitch. :badgrin:

You say you don’t know the status of Brennan’s clearance, but you are outraged. The partisan hacks succeeded with you and the other Trump sheep again.

FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION BOY....or get the hell out of my thread.

He was privy to America’s every secret for years. If something happens that his knowledge could help with, he should be brought in to consult. Thus the clearance.
Sorry, committing Perjury and engaging in Conspiracy to attempt to alter a US election makes any 'assistance ' you' can give moot / irrelevant / untrustworthy. The man has zero credibility now and has proven he won't hesitate to break laws and perjure himself to further the agenda he believes in.

Let's not forget, as well, this is the same SOB who helped Barry illegally spy on Americans, reporters ,the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, and even helped perpetrate Obama's own 'Watergate 2.0'.
Where are the inictments? Charges?

You had one the day after you left the Army also, you were probably just too stupid to know it

My fag stalker appears! Don't know about the toughest but I've killed enemy cadre with everything from a willy pete to a trenching tool....piano wire too....sweet dreams, bitch. :badgrin:

You have a very active imagination

You have seen way too many Rambo movies

You've no idea, the little tranny hounds me with his PM's.

Just as George Washington could not tell a lie about chopping down the Cherry tree, Brennan continues to bravely tell the truth to all those who will listen.

Never saw a Rambo movie...those are for you REMFers with clerk-fatigue. Ask HossFly about me....NVA sentries were usually asleep and so easy to approch we stopped killing them and started putting chieu hoi (surrender) pamphlets in their pockets and let their officers do the dirty work for us next morning...by then we had what we were after and were long gone.

Never saw a Rambo movie...those are for you REMFers with clerk-fatigue. Ask HossFly about me....NVA sentries were usually asleep and so easy to approch we stopped killing them and started putting chieu hoi (surrender) pamphlets in their pockets and let their officers do the dirty work for us next morning...by then we had what we were after and were long gone.

You tell the best stories. Do you write fiction for a living or just on this board?

You tell the best stories. Do you write fiction for a living or just on this board?

So you claim you were a "secret courier man" eh? If you lost the key to your handcuff did they cut your arm off to see what was inside the case?
lol.gif

So you claim you were a "secret courier man" eh? If you lost the key to your handcuff did they cut your arm off to see what was inside the case?
lol.gif

No, a classified courier, not a secret one. But no shock you would not know the difference.

Used to transport classified documents and computer disk between Japan, Okinawa and Korea as part of my regular duties as the control point custodian for the 1st MAW.

LOL, I reported every PM. They know how many you sent to me and they know what they said. You have nowhere to hide son.

Of course you did and now everybody reading this knows you're a squealer....amongst other things.....that was the easiest confession I ever got here.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back