Bret Baier: Some Republicans Could Back Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Bret Baier: Some Republicans Could Back Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

So it comes to this...

This has been a funny election year, looking like we will have bad candidate vs bad candidate

Me?

#NeverHillary
True. If Trump takes the nod, we then will have two Democrats competing against each other for the highest office in the land. :blowup:
Are you saying you would take Hillary over Trump? Rubio and Kasich are done and Cruz is not establishment. The GOP will not endorse him, so he is done as well. So, who is your choice for the general
AA understands exactly what is Trump, and he is in no way a real conservative with conservative values.

He is a progressive centrist a bit to the left of HRC on some issues.

:lol: I doubt you know any know such thing. There are no polls or other information that suggests any significant movement of dems, lioberals, lefties, centrists, progressives, women or minorities to Donald. Just the way it is.

Wow, you must be one of the ignorant ones....

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump

About 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they would buck the party and vote for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a general election, according to a new poll.

The willingness of some Democrats to change sides could be a major problem for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton this fall.

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump
Actually, the firm that conducted the poll says it is ludicrous that Republicans are claiming their poll shows that Dems are likely to vote Trump in a match up....??

Mike Rogers says Trump appeals to Democrats as much as Republicans

couldn't find a more recent poll but still looking...

I would like to see a poll on this more recent because Scalia dying and the SC opening could change views of voters... on both sides...

The irony remains that if Trump becomes President he will abandon the far right of the GOP and go to the Dems for programs he really wants. McConnell and Ryan would go along with.

couldn't find a more recent poll but still looking...

I would like to see a poll on this more recent because Scalia dying and the SC opening could change views of voters... on both sides...

right now republicans are scrambling to Cruz, He would have won Louisiana had it not been for early voting - Mississippi will be interesting

I really think we are looking at a brokered convention and I don't think it will sink the party

Forum List

Back