Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

As we swirl towards the sewer of destroying our country, Here we are at 1K posts talking about some ones dinner being disrupted.

As we swirl towards the sewer of destroying our country, Here we are at 1K posts talking about some ones dinner being disrupted.
Hey, I don't like my dinner being disrupted.

In fact, it's fucking OFFENSIVE that I should have to put up with anything like that.

But you know what, if it's Adolf or Joe doing the disrupting, it ceases to be about dinner and starts being about something else.

I see a bunch of enthusiastic patriots.

correction: traitors that were duped by a fascist conman.
I can't even count the number of American flags in that crowd.

how many were used to beat cops? how 'bout sharpened at the end to stab someone effectively?

But I see ZERO evidence they wanted to "rule" anything.

but of course! nothing else is expected of you, kitten.

Nope, not even an iota of evidence on that part.

loser.jpg

The 14th Amendment was directed at ex-slaves and their descendants. Do your homework. You just revealed your colossal glittering ignorance.

:auiqs.jpg:

the 14th amendment includes many rights ... hence the many sections. but THIS one is what we are discussing.

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Adjective. whole, entire, total, all mean including everything or everyone without exception.

All Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › all

the constitution is a living document, jr.

The democrats pushed their agenda through the courts

the 14th amendment includes many rights ... hence the many sections. but THIS one is what we are discussing.

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Adjective. whole, entire, total, all mean including everything or everyone without exception.

1. Nothing there about abortion.
2. What do you mean by "living document"?

The democrats pushed their agenda through the courts

1. Nothing there about abortion.

i told you why.

2. What do you mean by "living document"?

The Constitution of the United States is the foundation of our Federal Government. It is often called the supreme law of the land; no law may be passed that contradicts its principles. At the same time, it is flexible and allows for changes in the Government. The Constitution is known as a “living” document because it can be amended, although in over 200 years there have only been 27 amendments.
U.S. Constitution: 1789.

Why Is the Constitution Called a “living Document?”​

By Staff WriterLast Updated April 05, 2020
The Constitution of the United States is referred to as a “living document” because it the architects of the document intended for it to be adapted by future generations. It is because it is adaptable, that amendments could be ratified, or added to it.
Why Is the Constitution Called a "living Document?"

The Living Constitution, or judicial pragmatism, is the viewpoint that the United States Constitution holds a dynamic meaning that evolves and adapts to new circumstances even if the document is not formally amended. ~ Wikipedia

i told you why.

The Constitution of the United States is the foundation of our Federal Government. It is often called the supreme law of the land; no law may be passed that contradicts its principles. At the same time, it is flexible and allows for changes in the Government. The Constitution is known as a “living” document because it can be amended, although in over 200 years there have only been 27 amendments.
U.S. Constitution: 1789.

Why Is the Constitution Called a “living Document?”​

By Staff WriterLast Updated April 05, 2020
The Constitution of the United States is referred to as a “living document” because it the architects of the document intended for it to be adapted by future generations. It is because it is adaptable, that amendments could be ratified, or added to it.
Why Is the Constitution Called a "living Document?"

The Living Constitution, or judicial pragmatism, is the viewpoint that the United States Constitution holds a dynamic meaning that evolves and adapts to new circumstances even if the document is not formally amended. ~ Wikipedia
So if you want the Constitution to make abortion a "right", go through the Amendment process like you just explained. Duh! Your use of Wikipedia is very weak and lazy. It's nothing more than one anonymous person's opinion. Do you understand that?

So if you want the Constitution to make abortion a "right", go through the Amendment process like you just explained.

autonomy is a right. god damn, you're slow.

Duh! Your use of Wikipedia is very weak and lazy.

wiki was thrown in for general purposes, as it is good for well known info .... YOU not knowing what a living document is ... YOU could have looked it up lazy duck. i noticed how you couldn't refudiate the first two links.

lol ...

It's nothing more than one anonymous person's opinion. Do you understand that?

general knowledge, deary ... not my problem that yer slow.

Back Alley is where Kavanaugh belongs.
I bet you're quite familiar with back alleys Bodie. :eusa_whistle:

Kavanagh was being harassed, this wasn't a protest.
If people want to protest, they should protest at the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
autonomy is a right. god damn, you're slow.

wiki was thrown in for general purposes, as it is good for well known info .... YOU not knowing what a living document is ... YOU could have looked it up lazy duck. i noticed how you couldn't refudiate the first two links.

lol ...

general knowledge, deary ... not my problem that yer slow.
I know the term "living document" and the reason for it. It's an explanation for abuse of the Constitution to make it say something that isn't there. Tell us where the term "living document" comes from.

correction: traitors that were duped by a fascist conman.

Who did Xi's man dupe, tampon?

Most of you Nazi traitors are more than happy to sell the nation out?

how many were used to beat cops? how 'bout sharpened at the end to stab someone effectively?

Making shit up again?

Fucking Nazis.

but of course! nothing else is expected of you, kitten.

View attachment 669804

Nazi to English dictionary:

Peaceful Protest:

1657740399486.png

Insurrection:

1657740467089.png

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.

Hey tampon, are illegal aliens "subject to the jurisdiction thereof"?

Obviously not.

The fact a judge can't have dinner without demafacist terrorist threatening him, is part of the swirl.

Forum List

Back