Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

No, birth control is preventing birth.

And when a woman has a GLORIOUS abortion celebrating her right to control her own body, she is preventing an unwanted birth.

Every child.. a wanted child.

nope, birth control is considered conception prevention, not removing a fertilized egg or fetus.

That's an abortion.

So you as well are giving up or the "legal, safe, rare" mantra the left used to use?

Then take the IUD out of your ass and mind your own fucking business, if you don't like them.

As an American Citizen I can have an opinion on whatever the fuck I want, and vote for people to do whatever the fuck I want.

So go fuck yourself. repeatedly. with something sharp. preferably rusty.

As an American Citizen I can have an opinion on whatever the fuck I want, and vote for people to do whatever the fuck I want
Absolutely! Including having your archaic, primitive religious belief codified into law.

Vote away. "Minding your own fucking business" was just a suggestion meant for those who are not religious dipshits who think they should have their beliefs codified into law.

Figured you should hear it anyway.

No, birth control is preventing birth.

And when a woman has a GLORIOUS abortion celebrating her right to control her own body, she is preventing an unwanted birth.

Every child.. a wanted child.

Every living Jew is a wanted Jew, herr Stalin? Well Heil Soros.

But if men fuck each other, they just have to get pregnant, iron logic! Therefore, we need to make five amendments to the US Constitution and unleash a couple of wars...

One american married couple cannot have children in any way. They tried everything: poses, ointments for the wife, stimulants for the husband, nothing helps. They found out that somewhere in Siberia, in the taiga, there is a healer, who works miracles. They arrived in the taiga, found a healer and told about the problem. He listened to them for a long time, and then he says:
— What are you guys, fucking mad?!
-
- Can a man get pregnant?
- So far, not a single case has been reliably recorded. But the experiments continue.

nope, birth control is considered conception prevention, not removing a fertilized egg or fetus.

That's an abortion.

So you as well are giving up or the "legal, safe, rare" mantra the left used to use?

Abortion prevents birth... so it's birth control.

I never accepted the "legal, safe and rare" shit that Clinton blurted out trying to pander to people. I never liked that guy, and always thought he talked out of both sides of his mouth.

If you guys on the right were serious about less abortions, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, fair wage laws, and all the other economic reforms that would allow poor women to "choose life" when given a choice between a $300.00 abortion they can barely afford and a $3000.00 live birth they can't.

A child is not her body. Duh!!

But it's HER Choice if she wants it in her body. Duh!!

And if we've learned anything from the failed laws on prostitution and drug abuse, we know that you really can't legislate what people do with their bodies.

No it isn't. You are being a crybaby and , being of low intellectual ability, you think declaring victory is how to win a debate.

Now teach your poor retarded friend how to read.

Let's review:

Kavanaugh could have walked right out the front door. But he didn't, be ause he was terrified of what his fellow religious dumbfucks legally do to women at abortion clinics every day.

But you go ahead and weep for the unfit, unstable little man.

You dumb fucking asswipe.

If it's okay to stalk a Supreme Court Justice then it's okay to stalk the Congress too.

And disrupt their dinner. Or their elections. Or whatever the fuck else they happen to be engaged in

You're such a two faced little hypocrite it's unbelievable.

But if men fuck each other, they just have to get pregnant, iron logic! Therefore, we need to make five amendments to the US Constitution and unleash a couple of wars...

One american married couple cannot have children in any way. They tried everything: poses, ointments for the wife, stimulants for the husband, nothing helps. They found out that somewhere in Siberia, in the taiga, there is a healer, who works miracles. They arrived in the taiga, found a healer and told about the problem. He listened to them for a long time, and then he says:
— What are you guys, fucking mad?!
-
- Can a man get pregnant?
- So far, not a single case has been reliably recorded. But the experiments continue.

Are things boring in the St. Petersburg Troll Farm today? Have they cut your borscht ration again?

Abortion prevents birth... so it's birth control.

I never accepted the "legal, safe and rare" shit that Clinton blurted out trying to pander to people. I never liked that guy, and always thought he talked out of both sides of his mouth.

If you guys on the right were serious about less abortions, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, fair wage laws, and all the other economic reforms that would allow poor women to "choose life" when given a choice between a $300.00 abortion they can barely afford and a $3000.00 live birth they can't.

But it's HER Choice if she wants it in her body. Duh!!

And if we've learned anything from the failed laws on prostitution and drug abuse, we know that you really can't legislate what people do with their bodies.
"It". Now a human being is an "it". Each state will make that decision.

You're close to getting ignored. You didn't quote my post in its entirety. Where does the term for the Constitution as a "living document" come from?

i answered you ad nauseum.

please by all means - put me iggy, aflak.

i said some DID & there was a video showing how one did.

So you lied to slander enemies of your Reich.

Meh, you lie about everything.

lol ...

you're so impotent.

Herr Tampon, returning the issue to the people of the many states is what is called "democracy."

You Nazis are melting down. Is that because democracy is a threat to our democracy? Only through absolute rule by the democrat Reich can democracy be saved from the ravages of democracy.

Forum List

Back