Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Abortion prevents birth... so it's birth control.

I never accepted the "legal, safe and rare" shit that Clinton blurted out trying to pander to people. I never liked that guy, and always thought he talked out of both sides of his mouth.

If you guys on the right were serious about less abortions, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, fair wage laws, and all the other economic reforms that would allow poor women to "choose life" when given a choice between a $300.00 abortion they can barely afford and a $3000.00 live birth they can't.

But it's HER Choice if she wants it in her body. Duh!!

And if we've learned anything from the failed laws on prostitution and drug abuse, we know that you really can't legislate what people do with their bodies.

No it isn't, and has never been considered as such. It's amazing how your side butchers words to make your supposed points.

No it isn't, and has never been considered as such. It's amazing how your side butchers words to make your supposed points.

The ghouls demand that abortion be the ONLY form of birth control allowed.

JoeB131 Stalin would no doubt make abortion mandatory for all people - since Nazis like Stalin think men get pregnant. So all will be forced to become pregnant and then undergo the holy sacrament of abortion - praise Moloch.

The birth control thing.

The rest of your post wasn't worth responding to.

Your concession is duly noted.

Stalin, do you mourn every live birth as an affront to your god Moloch?

Uh, the funny thing is, you, I, marty and most of the other people discussing this don't have uteruses and we are discussing what other people should do with their uteruses...

Uh, the funny thing is, you, I, marty and most of the other people discussing this don't have uteruses and we are discussing what other people should do with their uteruses...

No concession, numbnuts.

Stop trying to re-define known terms to match your viewpoints.

SJW is gonna SJW.

Wait, you Nazis demand that men get pregnant.

So you lied to slander enemies of your Reich.

Meh, you lie about everything.

Herr Tampon, returning the issue to the people of the many states is what is called "democracy."

You Nazis are melting down. Is that because democracy is a threat to our democracy? Only through absolute rule by the democrat Reich can democracy be saved from the ravages of democracy.

you're nauseating.

Where does the term "Living Document" come from?

i can't seem to find the 'origin' ... only the definition; but why does it matter ducky?

if you don't think it is - then there would be no amendments, including how black people & females could vote, own property, etc - because the original constitution makes no mention of that either. seems you really kinda lost this one.

Then it functions as an abortifacient, not birth control.

LOL!!!! no, it functions as a devise designed to control whether a birth will take place.

but hey ... if you want to go down that semantic cray cray road -

according to a whack job who testified on capital hill the other day said the procedure performed on that 10 yr old victim of rape was not an abortion.

LOL!!!! no, it functions as a devise designed to control whether a birth will take place.

but hey ... if you want to go down that semantic cray cray road -

according to a whack job who testified on capital hill the other day said the procedure performed on that 10 yr old victim of rape was not an abortion.

Make a poll and see what people consider "birth control"

Everyone who isn't an abortionist nut knows birth control PREVENTS conception, it does not get rid of the product of conception after the fact.

Make a poll and see what people consider "birth control"

Everyone who isn't an abortionist nut knows birth control PREVENTS conception, it does not get rid of the product of conception after the fact.

a better poll of what people think will be realized come november.

One that still leans towards Republicans.

Most people don't care about abortion and gun control as opposed to their worth and income being diminished by inflation.

as yer chosen one loves to say:

we'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back