Brexit Dividend - Our food standards trashed

The oats on the right are still protected by the EU regs. The shit on the left is what Americans are forced to eat.The govt want to get rid of EU protections so we will be forced to eat this poison.
tommy, you've lived under the thumb of authoritarianism way too long...
unlike the EU where, as you claim, you are forced to eat the food, we in America eat it because we love the way it tastes, try some Apple cinnamon instant oatmeal [it requires the same amount of time as boiling water to prepare], I doubt there is anything in the whole of europe that tastes as good...
...ya may want to think about adding some vitamins to your EU regulated diet

You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual, Karen.

You're a lying bitch.

I've lived in the USA for 55 years, and nobody ever forced me to eat that shit as you stupidly claimed. And if they tried to I would probably invoke my 2nd amendment and natural rights and shoot them in the face, you fucking moronic pathetic retard.

Go suck the queen's cock again, idiot.
I live in Texas.

I eat only organic keto with intermittent fasting and cook all my own food.

It's all available at a reasonable cost.

I bet I spend less than 1/5th of the average American.

And horses say they are heather than me.

:banana:

I live in Texas.

I eat only organic keto with intermittent fasting and cook all my own food.

It's all available at a reasonable cost.

I bet I spend less than 1/5th of the average American.

And horses say they are heather than me.

:banana:
If you believe that horses are talking to you, you are suffering from delusions. Whether or not that is due to your fad keto diet or fad intermittent fasting diet, or a combination of both, I don't know :dunno:

Perhaps you should seek help from a qualified mental health professional. You have an eating disorder.

Because the UK is incapable of enacting its own food standards?

That was pretty much my thought when I saw the title, before reading the OP itself.

Tainted Tommy is upset that a distant, unaccountable power will not be imposing standards on his country, that, if his own countrymen wanted, that they should try to get enacted by their own government.

Forum List

Back