Brexit worse for the UK economy than Covid pandemic

They will be hiring foreign workers at the scale they did it before.

They may plan to, but so far that is proving to be easier said than done. People are not wanting to go through the hassle to work 3-4 months. The UK is going to have to start putting people with excuses not to work to work if they want to compete.

They may plan to, but so far that is proving to be easier said than done. People are not wanting to go through the hassle to work 3-4 months. The UK is going to have to start putting people with excuses not to work to work if they want to compete.
I think they will begin to give one year work visas to workers from some European countries.

I think they will begin to give one year work visas to workers from some European countries.

From what I have read, they are having trouble finding people to take them up because of the hassles of being limited to a relative short period of time instead of being able to make more permanent living arrangements in the UK.

This is the government own assessment and not some partisan report. Of course we all know this and we knew it 5 years ago when this whole disaster started to unfold.

Britain has been brought to its knees by conservatism.
Islam is worse than both combined.

From what I have read, they are having trouble finding people to take them up because of the hassles of being limited to a relative short period of time instead of being able to make more permanent living arrangements in the UK.
Yes, and I think they will have to raise the stakes to make their labour market more attractive for East European workers than that of other West European countries.

19436EE3-8D68-4ECF-9C44-8C2E59A9B934.jpeg

To be fair ... Hitler and Napoleon did their level best to make England a part of Europe.

So did do the Celts, Normans or the Anglo-Saxons and others. It were by the way many Brits who defined the politics of the Prussians over Germany after the battle of the nations in Germany against Napoleon Bonaparte. Prussia made afterwards nearly all other German countries to "colonies of Prussia" and eliminated the influence of Austria in Germany.

Last edited:
The UK has given France 48 hours to stop threats to the British fishing industry.
And then what? Will they call the spirit of Admiral Horatio Nelson?

Forum List

Back