Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Bullshit! There is no African American women on the court and never has been. He is, in fact trying to make the court look like America

Justices from Liberty, Oral Roberts, Bob Jones,? Are you fucking shiitting me?
To look like America, the court would have to have several overweight rednecks as well as a tofu farter or two.

I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Would the group tend to agree with me about that?
Latest ABCNEWS poll shows 76% of Americans do not support his choice based on race.
I think everyone sees how well that worked out for the VP spot.

So - no I don't believe the Senate will approve some low experienced leftist appointed because she is not white.

Lest of which the other way around.
Because it's a way to make political hay.
Create False and Unamerican narratives.
The entire driven reason behind BLM.
Or the absurd notions behind Voter Suppression.
Like some sort of W.C.Fields vehicle.What he had to
deal with.
Non-Responsive.
Try actually answering the question.

You stated, "Blacks can't even recognize the simple ramifications of Killing their own." Many blacks do recognize it but you referred to them as Uncle Toms and Tomasinas.

When you make generalized statements about black people then you're showing your racism and that does not help the cause of trying to convince those who might listen to conservative ideas.

Edit to correct, it was Beagle who said uncle Toms and Tomasinas. Thus tying you both to the same racist-sounding generalization, whether you meant to or not.

Generally, your posts show that you understand the facts and the problem but your racist tone and generalizations undercut the facts and the cause.
To clarify.... When I mentioned Uncle Tom and Tomasena's, it was in the context of certain Black's labeling other black's who don't play along with them as Uncle Tom and Tomasena's. Make sure you read something correctly before making assumptions that are incorrect. Thanks.

You seem to think the Scotus pick will be some rational Breyer type replacement.
This woman is......How'd it flush with the prog's?
I have no clue who the pick will be. I’ll judge it when I see it. My question to you was whether you thought it possible for a black women to have the qualifications for the job.

I have no clue who the pick will be. I’ll judge it when I see it. My question to you was whether you thought it possible for a black women to have the qualifications for the job.
Heck I'll answer that one - Yes because skin color doesn't determine a person's intelligence or education. Now picking a person based on skin color first, and then qualifying her next for the job is big time wrong.

Heck I'll answer that one - Yes because skin color doesn't determine a person's intelligence or education. Now picking a person based on skin color first, and then qualifying her next for the job is big time wrong.
I agree. Do you think they are making a pick based solely on skin color and not vetting qualifications?

There are seated black female judges now on the bench in the courts, local, state and federal....if they are not qualified, they shouldn't have been appointed or elected, wouldn't you think?

There are seated black female judges now on the bench in the courts, local, state and federal....if they are not qualified, they shouldn't have been appointed or elected, wouldn't you think?
You didn’t answer my question. To answer yours, I’d say both qualified and unqualified judges get appointed but for the most part they earn their spot

I agree. Do you think they are making a pick based solely on skin color and not vetting qualifications?
Nope, but again - if they pick the person because of gender or color, and then look to qualifications, then they have done wrong. Biden spoke in these way's, so he has done wrong.

I actually heard a radio station today, and undoubtedly it was touting itself as an all black radio station because every commercial and advertisement was speaking with the word black in front of it. Now can you even imagine if the white's had something like that ? There would be fury and nashing of teeth like you've never seen before coming from a huge sector of black people, so why is it that all of a sudden after year's of the civil rights movement (mostly pertaining to color), does the black's think it ok to do what they would cry to the highest about if white's we're to do the same things ?????

Nope, but again - if they pick the person because of gender or color, and then look to qualifications, then they have done wrong. Biden spoke in these way's, so he has done wrong.

I actually heard a radio station today, and undoubtedly it was touting itself as an all black radio station because every commercial and advertisement was speaking with the word black in front of it. Now can you even imagine if the white's had something like that ? There would be fury and nashing of teeth like you've never seen before coming from a huge sector of black people, so why is it that all of a sudden after year's of the civil rights movement (mostly pertaining to color), does the black's think it ok to do what they would cry to the highest about if white's we're to do the same things ?????
You’re saying Biden has done wrong yet he hasn’t even picked anybody. How do you think he decides which black woman to pick? They look at qualifications and do extensive vetting. The notion that that wouldn’t be done is rather absurd

Forum List

Back