Brie Larson wasn't the first woman to break the billion dollar mark, not even close...

You realize it's just a movie, don't you? Why are you so worried about an actress when you are already so busy constantly whining about England's gun laws?

She is an idiot. Rants about diversity and inclusion and then goes on an interview with Don Cheadle and talks down to him like he is beneath her. Her bloviating about feminism is nothing more than self promotion. She knows the progressives in Hollywood eat that shit up...so she feeds it to them.

You realize it's just a movie, don't you? Why are you so worried about an actress when you are already so busy constantly whining about England's gun laws?

I thought it was an actual historical film.......

goes on an interview with Don Cheadle and talks down to him like he is beneath her.

Well, she does make a lot more money than he does ... for less screen time.

don_cheadle_golden_globe_awards_2013_E1-e1358181495605.jpg

goes on an interview with Don Cheadle and talks down to him like he is beneath her.

Don Cheadle’s net worth is 35 million compared to Brie’s 10 million.

So um...

He's been at the acting for a few more decades. I was remarking on how much Larson got paid for 'Endgame'.
Exactly why the bitch shouldn’t be looking down her nose at him...derp.

Not just acting either...producing,directing etc

He is miles and away more talented then that self important half wit.

Add to that. His participation in Endgame adds to it. Hers doesn’t.

Last edited:

So um...

He's been at the acting for a few more decades. I was remarking on how much Larson got paid for 'Endgame'.
Exactly why the bitch shouldn’t be looking down her nose at him...derp.

Not just acting either...producing,directing etc

He is miles and away more talented then that self important half wit.

Add to that. His participation in Endgame adds to it. Hers doesn’t.

I believe that was my point.

So um...

Don Cheadle is a great actor. Brie Larson didn’t deserve the role of Captain Marvel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So um...

Don Cheadle is a great actor. Brie Larson didn’t deserve the role of Captain Marvel.

Don Cheadle is a great actor ... he's won many awards from his peers. I enjoy his work.

Ms. Larson, well... I enjoyed her as Captain Marvel in the eponymous origin movie. I enjoyed her extremely bit, deus ex machina, roll in 'Endgame' ... despite the fact she had fewer lines than a summer stock walk-on. I honestly can't remember anything else she's done.

But, at the end of the day, they're both actors, part of the entertainment industry. While that might make them extremely popular. It doesn't qualify either of them to pontificate on matters beyond those that directly pertain to entertainment.

I don't listen to what any of them say when they're not onscreen because I don't grant celebrity a license to decide any argument.

So um...

Brie Larson plays Captain Marvel like Brie Larson pretending to be Captain Marvel. Both of them are extremely bland and unlikeable because she is basically playing herself.

Nevermind the fact that that movie had crappy writing and directing.

So um...

Well she is a main character with her own billion dollar movie, whereas he's been a supporting character.

Likewise Tom Holland makes more than Idris Elba.

I guess a lot of people are triggered that she tilted her head which showed she was trying to dominate them. lol.

She is an idiot. Rants about diversity and inclusion and then goes on an interview with Don Cheadle and talks down to him like he is beneath her. Her bloviating about feminism is nothing more than self promotion. She knows the progressives in Hollywood eat that shit up...so she feeds it to them.

What? They literally were joking together for a bit in that interview? Wow those snowflakes get triggered quickly. Find your safe space bud. I promise... Brie won't come for you no matter how weak you are.

An article on the self important Brie Larson......

Nolte: The Unbearable Ingratitude of Marvel's Brie Larson

This also makes no sense. She was called the first female lead superhero movie to break a billion dollars.

Then that article says it isn't true because Wonder Woman almost broke a billion, Star Wars Rogue one (sci fi not a superhero), the Underworld franchise (5 movies made 500 million), Resident evil (best movie made 312 million), etc.

Why are you saying she's not the first female lead superhero to lead a single movie breaking a billion dollars?

And she says she's grateful she did it, but it shouldn't be surprising a woman can do it is offensive? What the absolute fuck. How fucking insecure do you have to be with yourself to flip out over that and her joking with Cheadle?

This also makes no sense. She was called the first female lead superhero movie to break a billion dollars.

Then that article says it isn't true because Wonder Woman almost broke a billion, Star Wars Rogue one (sci fi not a superhero), the Underworld franchise (5 movies made 500 million), Resident evil (best movie made 312 million), etc.

Why are you saying she's not the first female lead superhero to lead a single movie breaking a billion dollars?

And she says she's grateful she did it, but it shouldn't be surprising a woman can do it is offensive? What the absolute fuck. How fucking insecure do you have to be with yourself to flip out over that and her joking with Cheadle?
A movie that was propped up by being released between the two biggest and most anticipated Marvel movies of all time. Bitch didn’t earn it on her own...she was shoehorned into that position and then the cast of Avengers and entertainment media were required to spam social media hocking her crap film.

Wonder Woman broke records based on its own merit.

Let’s see how Captain Marvel 2 does...if they ever even make one.

A movie that was propped up by being released between the two biggest and most anticipated Marvel movies of all time. Bitch didn’t earn it on her own...she was shoehorned into that position and then the cast of Avengers and entertainment media were required to spam social media hocking her crap film.

Wonder Woman didn't break 1 billion, so therefore the story about Wonder Woman wasn't that she broke 1 billion. Though it seems you and Brie have a LOT in common with you views on that movie. And that being the "first female blah blah blah" is something we should get over.

None of that answers your anger and insecurity at her saying she was grateful for the opportunity or why you feel such anger and insecurity about her joking with Hemsworth and Cheadle.

Yes it was propped up by avengers, even though they didn't introduce her in that movie unlike BvS being used to introduce Wonder Woman to the DCEU.

Wonder Woman didn't break 1 billion, so therefore the story about Wonder Woman wasn't that she broke 1 billion. Though it seems you and Brie have a LOT in common with you views on that movie. And that being the "first female blah blah blah" is something we should get over.

None of that answers your anger and insecurity at her saying she was grateful for the opportunity or why you feel such anger and insecurity about her joking with Hemsworth and Cheadle.

Yes it was propped up by avengers, even though they didn't introduce her in that movie unlike BvS being used to introduce Wonder Woman to the DCEU.
Brie likes to take credit for everything. So I find it funny when she is propped up on social media by RDJ,Mark Ruffalo,Chris Hemsworth etc ...at the request of Marvel.

What a fraud. Doesn’t want male criticism but let’s them prop her up in the back ground while she gloats about how much better she is.

Captain fraud likes to berate Chris Hemsworth about his stunt double and how she is better because she does her own stunts.

Then we find out she not only has a stunt double but also a butt double.

I believe the Marvel fans on YouTube have given her the moniker “ Captain Twat Waffle” because of how insufferable she is.

It fits.

Forum List

Back