🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brigadier General Tata Agrees With President Trump

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Gen. Tata: 'Communist John Brennan' Never Should Have Had a Security Clearance

U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) said President Trump was justified in revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, who Tata described as a "clear and present danger" to the nation.

Trump on Wednesday revoked the former CIA director's clearance, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced, saying Brennan "has a history that calls his credibility into question."

In response, Brennan tweeted hours later: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all American's, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out. My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."

Gen. Tata: 'Communist John Brennan' Never Should Have Had a Security Clearance

U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) said President Trump was justified in revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, who Tata described as a "clear and present danger" to the nation.

Trump on Wednesday revoked the former CIA director's clearance, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced, saying Brennan "has a history that calls his credibility into question."

In response, Brennan tweeted hours later: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all American's, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out. My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."

BG?

Who the hell cares about a retired BG?

General Tata?

He's not the one with the daughter I've heard so much about, is he?

Her name's Bodacious from what I recollect.

He no longer works for the Gov't..............and he has NO NEED TO KNOW..........deal with it.

It should be standard operating procedure anyway, you leave your job with the government you have no reason to have clearance
You should only have clearance for what you are working on anyway........they can be upgraded or downgraded...........

You can have Top Secret Clearances and still NOT have the NEED TO KNOW...........

He is now a talking head at CNN and CNBC........what the living hell does he need a clearance for.............He doesn't......

Not to mention he's a FAMOUS LEAKER NOW.

Brennan is such a drama queen
He lost his security clearance for no reason. You would be pissed, too, if it were you.
It opens up the politicization of security clearances

Now, anyone who has a clearance can lose their job for criticizing a president

So are you telling me that Jared Kushner who has apparently never served a day in any intel posting has a security clearance but the former head of the CIA does not?

Brennan is such a drama queen
He lost his security clearance for no reason. You would be pissed, too, if it were you.
It opens up the politicization of security clearances

Now, anyone who has a clearance can lose their job for criticizing a president

So are you telling me that Jared Kushner who has apparently never served a day in any intel posting has a security clearance but the former head of the CIA does not?

You don't have to be in intel to have a security clearance. Once again you're in over your head

Forum List

Back