🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bring back drivers education

I would be inside with a return of the driver's Ed requirement for minor licenses in Texas.

Refutation via “others do it” is no refutation at all. Driving for over 50 years. My observational fact is that these terrible habits began about 15 years ago and have greatly increased in last 5. As much as your dear feelings and wishes can be, you cannot deny my observation reality.
Also here’s an even brand newer one-Do not try and cut across 5 lanes of stalled traffic to get to your left turn lane thus blocking every other travel lane. Be aware there are other people on the planet amigo and utilize some driving skill and courtesy.
my observational reality is that i have been driving in SCal for 50 years and have noticed that many people do not signal or put their lights on at dusk.....including white people and Americans....and this has been going on longer than 15 years.....

d436404484fdabf8.jpg

Now you are babbling.

Project much?

Your entire premise was all over the place. You claim because there are so many illegal Hispanics on the roads we need to bring back drivers ed. What on Earth does one have to do with the other? How many more illegal Hispanics are causing traffic nightmares on the road compared to 15 years ago? How many schools have stopped offering driver's ed over the past 15 years? Do you even have these numbers? No, of course, you don't. Lastly, how would more driver's ed make illegal Hispanic drivers less dangerous? I spent a month down in Mexico last year and drove frequently. The drivers there were no worse than the ones I've encountered here.

This wasn't that long from the other thread you created about Asian people still wearing masks and claiming it's because they come authoritarian countries, which again, has no relevance whatsoever and you have no evidence of and you got kicked around in that thread too due to your ignorance.

The only consistency here is that you seem to have a problem with people who don't look like you.

It is no longer required in Texas. Students may learn from their parents instead.

It is no longer required in Texas. Students may learn from their parents instead.
So you're looking for more federal mandates? Centralized planning and control? Gee, that sort of thing has never turned out badly.......

I will give him credit on this one. My wife's 2013 has manual lights. My 2015 SUV has automatic. When driving her car, I have to remember to turn them on.
Even the keyless entry.
My Jeep will unlock by simply touching the handle while key fob is in my pocket.
I use the other car and forget to push the unlock button and try to open a locked door. I am so used to push button ignition that I am now thrown off by actually having to put the key in.

Even the keyless entry.
My Jeep will unlock by simply touching the handle while key fob is in my pocket.
I use the other car and forget to push the unlock button and try to open a locked door. I am so used to push button ignition that I am now thrown off by actually having to put the key in.
Oh yeah?
Well my car will unlock it's doors automatically whenever I even think about them doing so.
;)

Forum List

Back