Brit Millennials have no one to blame but themselves for Brexit passing

More should have got off their asses and voted, that they didn't is their own lazy fault, so now they need to be told to stick their whining up their lazy asses and STFU.
I'm alright when the stupid youth doesn't vote. I encourage our millennials to not vote this year. The DNC refused to nominate Bernie. That is a slap in their face. Don't vote or. Vote for Trump in protest.

Well I'm 26 years-old, but I'm not a Kool-Aid drinking brainwashed SJW who's got "issues" and is suffering from Arrested Development.

So I always exercise my Democratic right to vote. However you're correct, in general most people under the age of 30 years-old are fucking brainwashed fools who exist in The Bubble and don't actually know a THING about WTF is even happening outside The Bubble.

The Brexit vote has already cost me money and it will cost me more, but I believe the Dow will recover and the loss of some money will be worth the eventual benefits of this reversal of policy. What I'm wondering about now is why hasn't Germany shown any tendency to join the Brits. I have heard the French are considering it and I'm hoping they do it soon.

All rebellions are painful. But the immediate benefit of this one will be the end to this immigration nightmare. I have absolutely no doubt that the invasion of barbarians is part of the elitist shadow government's plan to decimate the middle classes of the Western world by flooding it with scab workers who will reduce the wage standards by more than half.

Dissolution of the EU will be costly. But if you want something bad enough you must pay for it.

Their youth's apathy is a reflection of their ignorance so UK got what it deserves.
Good for them.
Rosh thinks 80% is apathy. Idiot

From the link, idiot...

That said, there may have been a little too much apathy among the younger generation. And they may need to consider point their fingers at themselves.
A Wall Street Journal analysis of polling data shows a huge portion of younger voters had planned to sit on the sidelines. According to the report, 19% of voters 18 to 24 said they "wouldn't vote" or "didn't know." Another 17% of voters 25 to 49 said the same thing.

I hope it sticks, but it's looking more and more like there will be efforts to reverse the outcome:

4 last-ditch efforts that could stop the Brexit

Just three days after a shocking vote to leave the European Union, millions of Britons are asking for a do-over. But is it possible to stop the process?

Technically, yes. While the chances are slim, there are several ways the UK could reverse course.

1) Members of Parliament vote against it
The referendum vote to leave the EU is not binding––the decision must be officially ratified by Parliament, following any legal challenges.

This gives the Members of Parliament, who mostly oppose the Brexit, an opportunity to vote to stay in the EU. However, the people have spoken, and the MPs have a responsibility to represent their interests.

"Opposing the will of the people is not going to help you get elected next time, particularly if you are in a marginal constituency," write James Knightley, Chris Turner and Carsten Brzeski of ING Group.

2) A re-do referendum
Over 3 million UK residents signed a petition on Parliament's site demanding a second vote take place, the largest petition the government's website has ever seen. Parliament must debate any proposal with over 100,000 signatures.

The petition, which launched before the referendum, asked for a second vote on EU membership if support for the remain or leave vote was below 60% with turnout under 75%.

Thursday's British exit vote had only 52% backing on a 72% turnout. While the petition must be considered by Parliament, members do not need to act on it.

MORE: 4 last-ditch efforts that could stop the Brexit

Forum List

Back