🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Britain's Prime Minister Blasts John Kerry

Are you playing dumb, or do you really have no idea?

Where did he vote?

Who else was in on the vote?
Oh the leader of a country has nothing to do with UN voting? I guess you embarrassing rubes can't blame Obama for not blocking the vote since he had nothing to do with it then.

So, she didn't actually vote?

The British representative at the UN did?

and that was based on what the Prime Minister wanted?

Or what Parliament wanted?

Who gave the UN representative their talking points?

and since when can't the Prime Minister have a private opinion.

You people are more hilarious than you think I am.
When you need multiple paragraphs to dance your way out of dumb bullshit you said, you should probably just shut up and hope people forget.

Maybe you should find a way to dance out of your dumb bullshit...

before you drown in it.
Yes I forgot the UK Prime Minister has no power to do anything. She can't even block her own country from being one of the primary forces behind the vote.

UK's key role in brokering UN resolution on Israeli settlements confirmed

Very shallow classless behavior on Obama's part. He's an embarrassment. Good riddance.

Where did he vote?

Who else was in on the vote?
Oh the leader of a country has nothing to do with UN voting? I guess you embarrassing rubes can't blame Obama for not blocking the vote since he had nothing to do with it then.

So, she didn't actually vote?

The British representative at the UN did?

and that was based on what the Prime Minister wanted?

Or what Parliament wanted?

Who gave the UN representative their talking points?

and since when can't the Prime Minister have a private opinion.

You people are more hilarious than you think I am.
When you need multiple paragraphs to dance your way out of dumb bullshit you said, you should probably just shut up and hope people forget.

Maybe you should find a way to dance out of your dumb bullshit...

before you drown in it.
Yes I forgot the UK Prime Minister has no power to do anything. She can't even block her own country from being one of the primary forces behind the vote.

UK's key role in brokering UN resolution on Israeli settlements confirmed
The Magna Karta took all her power away. (-:

Frankestien/lurch would have been a worse potus than obozo

Amateur hour. Time for the Anti-American Communist Organizer to hit the bricks? January 20th can't get here fast enough.

Amateur hour. Time for the Anti-American Communist Organizer to hit the bricks? January 20th can't get here fast enough.

The question is what bad is he going to do until then???

Quite a bit. He's classless. He's gonna leave Trump as big a mess as he can. Par for the course.

Sometimes, peoples memory's are short; in fact, leftists are hoping that Americans memory's are shorter than short.

And so, why did we ever think Obummer would pull this on Israel?

Here was you 1st clue folks!

Quite a bit. He's classless. He's gonna leave Trump as big a mess as he can. Par for the course.

Sometimes, peoples memory's are short; in fact, leftists are hoping that Americans memory's are shorter than short.

And so, why did we ever think Obummer would pull this on Israel?

Here was you 1st clue folks!

It would seem Teresa May's memory is that of Dory's

Forum List

Back